Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am indeed and I can assure you as I assured Ali there will be plenty of mini eggs on standby for October. 🤭

Thank you very much! I shell make sure Cadburys send you a special chocolate delivery this Christmas;)
Ah, yes - @Oops for Shitpuffin Awards and our @coconochanel for Mini Eggs...as it should be! ❤
---
I am indeed and I can assure you as I assured Ali there will be plenty of mini eggs on standby for October. 🤭

Thank you very much! I shell make sure Cadburys send you a special chocolate delivery this Christmas;)
Can I have one too? Hold the shitpuffin... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE HAT!!!! I know this has been posted, but I’ve got to share it too. She’s so bad at getting dressed. I see she did buy the EW dress though she said it was damaged and they wouldn’t lower the price. (Maybe because it was already discounted?)

74AB6E05-04F2-47D8-9357-CCDD8C5DB240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The bleeping STATE of it! What an absolutely clueless, painfully embarassing, overdressed bunch of twats.
You are right! It is painfully embarrassing. Neither of them ever seem to know how to dress appropriately. They always look so gauche. He needs to stop listening to her vis his ginger stuff. The colour looks hideous on him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That hat looks like its sliding off her humongous head 😂
I wish someone was honest on her posts. You do not suit hats Lydia. Fact. And ffs who are these people all saying she looks sensational. Are they blind or deluded. Sorry just my take .. I know beauty when I see it… Lydia tries way too hard to look effortless .. but it’s not even natural. My mother is 88 and yes I maybe bias .. however she was and is still stunning and elegant.. and even she said ‘ what on EARTH is that stuck on her head’ .. it looks like a lopsided flying saucer. She cannot do hats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish someone was honest on her posts. You do not suit hats Lydia. Fact. And ffs who are these people all saying she looks sensational. Are they blind or deluded. Sorry just my take .. I know beauty when I see it… Lydia tries way too hard to look effortless .. but it’s not even natural. My mother is 88 and yes I maybe bias .. however she was and is still stunning and elegant.. and even she said ‘ what on EARTH is that stuck on her head’ .. it looks like a lopsided flying saucer. She cannot do hats.
She’s never been shown how to wear a hat! She plonks every hat on the side. The crown of the hat should sit straight on her head. Any side brim should show on the right hand side. Hat pins are a godsend to keep your hat in place. People who don’t know how to wear a hat often walk round carrying the hat as a prop which rather defeats the object!

She doesn’t know how to wear a brooch either. Always left side and always as high up as possible. She never listens or learns.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s never been shown how to wear a hat! She plonks every hat on the side. The crown of the hat should sit straight on her head. Any side brim should show on the right hand side. Hat pins are a godsend to keep your hat in place. People who don’t know how to wear a hat often walk round carrying the hat as a prop which rather defeats the object!

She doesn’t know how to wear a brooch either. Always left side and always as high up as possible. She never listens or learns.
The problem with Lydia is she tries way too hard. Everything she pulls together has to be expensive. What she forgets is one simple expensive staple .. such a Hermes bag with even a cheap pair of jeans and a t-shirt can looks sophisticated. She genuinly goes to these events, stands next to others dressed casually and looks totally out of place.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Aren't hats and brooches supposed to be worn on the right? Pretty sure her hat is on her left. I also would have worn the bow at the back, worn at the front looks a bit in your face.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.