Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Aldi's having a threesome, bet its much better than a onesome as his wife is as cold as ice ❄ 😂
Screenshot_20230805_170147_com.instagram.android_edit_182351859046132.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If you don't want to see twattery from a twatter who is a complete twit and twit, then don't watch the video below. If you dont want to see a person ogling themselves like no other, and laughing like a weirdo when they discover the dress they are trying on has pockets, then don't watch. And if you don't want to see someone trying on more dresses that they don't need, doing all sorts of stupid poses, who is totally up themselves, then don't watch.

View attachment 2358523

Help....help me please....send heeeeeellllllpppppppp!

I really love the cream dress 😁🥴🤪😢😥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder her hair is so messed up, the hairdressers are always overlapping the bleach. Most likely to try and correct the colour but this should only be done once to correct and then it shouldn't be overlapped every single time she gets her roots done.
---
Also how very lady like eye bleeping herself in the mirror whilst chomping on some gum when having her hair dried.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Help....help me please....send heeeeeellllllpppppppp!

I really love the cream dress 😁🥴🤪😢😥
Throws a blanket over Black Beauty’s back and gallops furiously to help our floundering Captain @Miscanthus! Gallopy - gallopy - gallop…
Fret not dear Captain my Captain - the frock is beautiful but it’s the preening and CRiNGEWORTHY posturing to camera of the wearer that is being put in the mainframe. Ms WickStickFlick should not be penalised for the beauty of her frocks - tis the wearer in this instance who ruins it with her simpering and staged lookatfabulousmeishness…

Talking of frocks I would like to nominate the Green Sprawling plant frock chosen to celebrate the book (what book.) launch as a candidate for The Coveted Shitpuffin Award…Thank you so much…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="Oops..., post: 16244138

PLEASE will you put this forward for this thread’s coveted SHITPUFFIN AWARD? It won’t only be me who wants to vote for it...🥴
[/QUOTE]

Thought I was on the Harkle thread for a moment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't you have to actually have to launch the product/project before you start buying and receiving gifts for releasing it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m listening to a recent episode of the Stuff You Should Know podcast about Borderline Personality Disorder, and there are definitely some strong Lydia-like themes.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Now that's what you call a Beeeee hind Aldi 😁 not the pancake arse your wife has 🥞😂
Screenshot_20230805_190744_com.instagram.android_edit_188294163723350.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He doesn't look at his wife like that 😂
He doesn’t need to, she looks at herself more adoringly than anyone else on the planet. Her relationship with herself is mind-poppingly all encompassing. Never seen or known ANYTHING like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.