Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree and wow she wasn’t invited to that veuve event. Bet she was furious!
---
The freeeeee outdoor countertop AD has been posted. It’s a lot of cabinets and counters for making pizzas. TINY gifted sink thingy. Terrible low double faucets that will be a total PITA to use.

Not what I would have chosen as a designer for a client’s or my own outdoor bbq kitchen area especially with only a pizza oven and a green egg. The wood cabinets will rot over time was a terrible choice. The orientation should be reversed with the kitchen facing the house to not be an eyesore… and for sure a pergola for shade should have been put above.

Sometimes people need to quickly bbq so an additional gas grill would have for sure fit in the giant span of cabinets/countertops. And since I’m a person who loves to entertain, I would have for sure put in a drink fridge and ice maker for parties.

I’m sorry but I still cannot get over the tree antennae thingys on the patio. Why did she not just put a pergola up there and grow some lonely vines or other?

View attachment 2354032
View attachment 2354033
---
Not lonely vines… lol lovely. I hate when they merge posts and then are in-editable. I battle with my phone autocorrect 😑
Can someone explain to me how a sink like this is practical, when one faucet is running hot water and the other is cold? Does this mean that every time you use it, you should plug the sink, wash the dishes and then rinse with cold water? Isn't it more practical to have one tap?

Reactions: 21
With the short amount of time the extensions were in and the self promoting that the removed extensions would go to children with cancer/wigs.... then the follow up banter about being so happy they are out... seems like she completed the brief for a free and paid for service with this guy/extension company and wanted to promote that the used ones were for children with cancer. Color me a cynic but my gosh all of that seems to have been for nothing and she's trying to not show how much she HATED them.
And right on cue, she had a "wobble" about her hair (her words) the very next day.
She is never satisfied with anything.

---

Omg, Ali in his vlog says to the (French) waitress serving him "Mon Ami" then quickly says "Mon dieu". The poor waitress sounded so confused and replied "What ?"
Around min 14.17 😂
He is such a doofus.

But he looked to be having good fun golfing and posing with the 2 ladies. And at least he managed to get in a few good meals ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i know why she was buying all those antique gardening books now - she was copying them
it will be harder to prove if she's lifting it out of old books.
I don’t want to give her credit for being this smart (because she’s a moron) but if the books she’s copied from are out of copyright, she might be in the clear. Depends on the book but in the UK I believe there’s a maximum 70 years copyright protection after the author dies - as a best case scenario. I hope she didn’t plagiarise her book but given the type person she is, it’s pretty much expected that she did.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The tweed blazer she unboxed today didn’t come close to closing around her ribcage. Even when she pulled it taut, there was about a six inch gap.

Insanely too small.

Like, pick-her-out-of-a-crowd-to-say-“that hoe’s clothes are way too small”-small.

Would she keep something that’s the wrong size?

Is she THAT greedy?

Such a vain glutton.

And if she lied about keeping it, she’s even more pathetic.

Either way she’s a loser.

A loser with an ill-fitting blazer.
The thing is she tells brands that she is the teeniest tiniest smallest possible size you could ever imagine. Then when they send her the smallest size 9/10 it is too small for her but she refuses to be anything than the smallest possible size.

She is clearly very affected by what the label says and not how it actually fits.
---
And right on cue, she had a "wobble" about her hair (her words) the very next day.
She is never satisfied with anything.

---

Omg, Ali in his vlog says to the (French) waitress serving him "Mon Ami" then quickly says "Mon dieu". The poor waitress sounded so confused and replied "What ?"
Around min 14.17 😂
He is such a doofus.

But he looked to be having good fun golfing and posing with the 2 ladies. And at least he managed to get in a few good meals ....
Doesn’t that mean my god or something like that? Why would he be saying that to a waitress?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
N-Dubz on Good Morning Britain, prime time television slot promoting their new album.. LEM starred in one of their hip hop videos back in the day..but now she is an Author and not a hip hop music video background appear-er.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lydia Millen-Moron

Get it? 🤣

(To be used as such: The Millen-Moron chickens.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is she tells brands that she is the teeniest tiniest smallest possible size you could ever imagine. Then when they send her the smallest size 9/10 it is too small for her but she refuses to be anything than the smallest possible size.

She is clearly very affected by what the label says and not how it actually fits.
---

Doesn’t that mean my god or something like that? Why would he be saying that to a waitress?
I don't think Ali actually knows the meaning of these sayings.
He's probably heard Lydia say these words, so he's imitating her. As he now does with the baby talk to the dogs, the lisping, the affected accent, usage of certain words "in situ" :rolleyes: etc
Mon ami, mon dieu did not fit with the situation - the waitress is not his close friend, she was just serving him a meal, so a "thank you" would have sufficed, or maybe he was exclaiming how yummy it looked but "mon dieu" was a bit dramatic.
Who knows with these morons.
I'm just amazed that, being so dimwitted, they've managed to get so far in life without hurting themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pretty sure this is where Madam has "sourced" her chickens.

Screenshot_20230804_104240_Instagram.jpg

And Lyds has followed an IG account for pygmy goats.
Is she forcing Ali out the door ???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh My God, I was just about to refer to this.. I am mourning the loss of my extensions - oh, is that the word? Tee Hee - Nooooo, it’s I am celebrating the loss of my extensions...’ says the best-selling AuTHoR of dreams ...brick wall, now.

No joke - #receipts

View attachment 2354436
Dear God! o_O How, how can she not know the difference between MORNING and MOURNING , and English is her native language!!!!!
I can't even imagine what kind of rubbish will be in that book of hers. God help the silly people who buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So are they adopting two new dogs ? I found it weird she said they have two new pups joining "the team" and not the family, as I first understood it as two new pups joining the 'team' as in 'the office', like the girls are getting dogs.
But also, she was at Battersea preaching about adopting not shopping and there she is shopping for more designer hens and pups.

I don't think we'll be seeing the hens close up in case she might have to "replace" them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This woman and her bloody hair. I love the look and comments from the guy taking out the extensions, even he thinks she is a moron.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know we all change and develop as we get older, we discover new things, find our sense of style, realise what is important to us and all of that can change a little BUT to change yourself in to a totally different person?! I actually think she's mentally unwell. Why is she unable to embrace/love the person she really is? ALL of this is fake. Every last bit..... from the accent, the old lady dresses, the chickens, the kitchen garden. I almost feel sorry for her, being so insecure she has to reinvent herself in to something she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.