Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA for Lydia Millen : Suzie Bonaldi, in her latest Tik Tok, talking about her very badly damaged hair and how she overcame it BY CUTTING OFF THE DAMAGED BITS.
She was left with shoulder length healthy hair.
And guess what Lid-deeeeeeee-yaaaaaa, this may surprise you ... but ... your hair grows "oh wowwwww", .... so Suzie now has very healthy long hair.
Not a dry, tangled bird's nest.
Just sayin'
Just took a look at Suzie s tik tok and she looks so much better as a brunette, her hair looks super healthy, an inspiration really. I m always looking for ways to make my bone dry hair look healthy and will take note of her hair tips. Thanks for sharing @Namima.

Interested to see how Madams' hair will look when she takes out the extensions. Doesn t seem as though enough time has passed to see much hair growth or improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know that this topic has been beaten to death BUT what college/university would graduate someone with a degree who spelled LAID as LAYED. This also speaks volumes to the intelligence level of her staff, especially Cawwie.
Tbf, poor spelling is not an indicator of intelligence they‘re not mutually exclusive.
[/QUOTE]
I think it's an indicator of poor education and lack of reading rather than intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What BS. I can't believe she mentioned her mother's approval of the dress. It was actually that particular vlog (dress shopping) where I had my first negative insight into Lydiot. She mentioned not getting along with her mother and she was OK with that. I thought to myself, how could someone include that info and especially in a vlog about a very special day for a future bride.

I love this quote, "When I tried on the body con designs that I initially thought I’d go for, they felt a little bit like I was wearing underwear. " I wonder what she felt like when she was wearing this View attachment 2352559
Such bullshit! She loved herself in every dress she tried on, the eye bleeping in the mirror and camera in front of her family made that video unbearable to watch. The poking of her underarms saying it was her only soft area was so embarrassing and Carrie screaming that she looked good in everything made me want to vomit. Definitely gave the impression that Carrie is not so secretly in love with Lydia.

If the body con dresses felt like underwear did she feel naked in her evening top? What about the body con white dress she wore for her hen party or the slinky half penny dresses she wore afterwards?

She is talking such bullshit to try and pretend this whole persona has been around a lot longer.
---
I know that this topic has been beaten to death BUT what college/university would graduate someone with a degree who spelled LAID as LAYED. This also speaks volumes to the intelligence level of her staff, especially Cawwie.
Sadly degrees do not necessarily equate to intelligence.

Reactions: 20
I know ali is cringe and his outfits very questionable...... but I do think he has alot of patience with animals and a genuine love for them. Seeing him sitting with the chickens compared to Elsie chucking feed at them and running is night and day.
She won't go anywhere near them will she? She really hates the already, she seems scared of them. It will all be down to Ali to care for them. The one redeeming thing about Ali is his love for animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s had since her birthday when we saw the shrieking Am I Getting Chickens! OTT display for the camera: to get the hen house and chicken run right! Is it right? No it’s wrong! It’s not high enough, it hasn’t been enclosed properly and there have been no evident excavations to make sure the digging fox can’t get in. This is being done to full public view. Everyone knows and can SO reluctantly accurately predict the inevitable outcome. The chickens arrived under a complete silence embargo. So we let her do her usual wind-up manoeuvre and she’s stood back. Has she lost interest already because the book has now taken over? As ever, it’s another debacle. Cant even think of the chickens without raging. Sorry. I know they’re nothing to do with me. She said at the get go she wasn’t bothered about the breed of chickens - she just wanted to collect eggs. So we get eggs with the hen’s name on and no hen? The names all perceived upper-middle class names are there completing the ‘look’ but the safety of the animal is … Well, where is it?
Sadly I don t think safety of her animals is her priority @Oops... . Remember when she got Porter, how she treated him, keeping him in the kitchen and he had to sleep next to the glass doors during the coldest month of the year. Poor Lumi too, look what she has to endure at the hands of Elsie, no play equipment, no trays, keeping her cat flap closed for weeks on end because Madam didn't realise someone had accidently locked it, the unhealthy diet, etc., etc. I would have loved to have seen Elsie go all out to ensure the safely of the poor, little chickens instead we re all sat here praying they don t get eaten. #sheaintnoanimallover

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ducks have my heart forever. Once we own our forever home, I will absolutely get a bunch of them.
And take care of them myself, not like a certain faker daker. Lookin' at you, wonky boob liar!
They are amazing animals though is something I didn't say, saw this one which as a pet of some random persons Youtube channel video of him taking their pet duck around a pet shop somewhere, yeah can see why you'd say that they are amazing animals!
---
Though a video where someone said they 'always look like they are going to start a fight' (which made me think yeah they do lol), could have been Geese to be honest I can't remember lol.

Found this dead interesting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering if she's decided to fall out/not bother with LA Way now? Lauren was the only influencer to promote Evermean on her own page. Lydia doesn't seem to have liked or commented on any of Laurens recent posts/reels!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sadly I don t think safety of her animals is her priority @Oops... . Remember when she got Porter, how she treated him, keeping him in the kitchen and he had to sleep next to the glass doors during the coldest month of the year. Poor Lumi too, look what she has to endure at the hands of Elsie, no play equipment, no trays, keeping her cat flap closed for weeks on end because Madam didn't realise someone had accidently locked it, the unhealthy diet, etc., etc. I would have loved to have seen Elsie go all out to ensure the safely of the poor, little chickens instead we re all sat here praying they don t get eaten. #sheaintnoanimallover
I know, it’s just a bit much waiting for the axe to fall. Like many others I don’t think we’ll ever get told if the inevitable happens...I am still fearful Lips lost his entire hive of bees because he didn’t sort things out with the woodpecker. I really want to be wrong about that though and pray I am. She’s doing this in full public view and STILL doesn’t take the trouble to show and prove she’s doing all she can to protect the hens. Bearing in mind we’ve seen the photos taken of the fox! I mean it’s all a bit much really isn't it? I keep telling myself it’s nothing to do with me and it isn’t. But I still feel for the hens. 🤐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I was wondering if she's decided to fall out/not bother with LA Way now? Lauren was the only influencer to promote Evermean on her own page. Lydia doesn't seem to have liked or commented on any of Laurens recent posts/reels!
She’s too preoccupied with ✨ the launch✨ of her magnum opus, of course! Nobody or nothing else will get her attention as she has to narc out.

Reactions: 19
If the word SECRET is in the title, I’m going to smash my head against the wall..
No Dearest, on no account are you to smash your head on anything! It’s against all our rules that you should do such a heinous thing. You may ruin your great beauty and then where would we all be? No, far better you smash your SIL’s head against the wall! 🤐😎 I’m happy to get the Ferry over to aid and assist! Am putting my boots on right this minute...
---
Tbf, poor spelling is not an indicator of intelligence they‘re not mutually exclusive.
I think it's an indicator of poor education and lack of reading rather than intelligence.
[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. Definitely lack of reading and also lack of wishing to stimulate/extend their brains with anything more than their own looks and their girl/boy friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are her chickens so why is Ali sat in the coop surely country loving animal loving Lydia should be the one doing that? but of course not because she only wants them for the country aesthetic.
He has been sent out to watch closely and report back which egg came out of which chickens arse, so she can tell us, because she knows we are all waiting with bated breath to find out.
---
Just took a look at Suzie s tik tok and she looks so much better as a brunette, her hair looks super healthy, an inspiration really. I m always looking for ways to make my bone dry hair look healthy and will take note of her hair tips. Thanks for sharing @Namima.

Interested to see how Madams' hair will look when she takes out the extensions. Doesn t seem as though enough time has passed to see much hair growth or improvement.
She has no patience - but that said I don't see how clueing hair onto the end of your own hair will make your own hair any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am a bit surprised that Elsie can eat an egg with all of her problems with bodily functions and noises etc. I mean this is a gelatinous, gloopy thing fed from a creature that eats worms that has a delivery method via a hens derrière. We seldom see her eating anything at all just the plate with food on it - so maybe she doesn’t eat eggs. We know she eats small chips and we know she eats Er...actually can’t think of anything else I have seen her eat. I mean she even refused birthday cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has been sent out to watch closely and report back which egg came out of which chickens arse, so she can tell us, because she knows we are all waiting with bated breath to find out.
---

She has no patience - but that said I don't see how clueing hair onto the end of your own hair will make your own hair any better.
I dearly hope she will try to explain that in the upcoming vlog. We need to know, sis! How my hair got stronger and longer using extensions…
(It’s the Hairburst, no doubt)
---
I am a bit surprised that Elsie can eat an egg with all of her problems with bodily functions and noises etc. I mean this is a gelatinous, gloopy thing fed from a creature that eats worms that has a delivery method via a hens derrière. We seldom see her eating anything at all just the plate with food on it - so maybe she doesn’t eat eggs. We know she eats small chips and we know she eats Er...actually can’t think of anything else I have seen her eat. I mean she even refused birthday cake!
Omg please tell me she reads this and gets turned off of eggs. That would be ✨ the dream ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know, it’s just a bit much waiting for the axe to fall. Like many others I don’t think we’ll ever get told if the inevitable happens...I am still fearful Lips lost his entire hive of bees because he didn’t sort things out with the woodpecker. I really want to be wrong about that though and pray I am. She’s doing this in full public view and STILL doesn’t take the trouble to show and prove she’s doing all she can to protect the hens. Bearing in mind we’ve seen the photos taken of the fox! I mean it’s all a bit much really isn't it? I keep telling myself it’s nothing to do with me and it isn’t. But I still feel for the hens. 🤐
Hopefully the woodpecker situation got sorted out. 🙏 She mentioned about the angry bees in the last flog, saying they re constantly having a go at her and they chase her out of the garden. It s odd Lips doesn t sort it out, they re angry for a reason, surely he would want to make sure his bees are happy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think lydia would suit brown hair so much more! Something like Kate Middletone has. The blonde streaks just look unhealthy and cheap!
Also, she looks best in structured clothes like Balmain blazer etc. This ‘soft’ look does nothing for her.

Reactions: 36
Hopefully the woodpecker situation got sorted out. 🙏 She mentioned about the angry bees in the last flog, saying they re constantly having a go at her and they chase her out of the garden. It s odd Lips doesn t sort it out, they re angry for a reason, surely he would want to make sure his bees are happy.
Might be the reason why he doesn’t interfere. He enjoys getting back at her through the bees. He’s very short and probably past his breaking point. Winning in a conventional way is out of question so bees it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.