Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching on and off since 2018 and the 'buhhk' video is the worst thing she's ever put out. It's 'licherally' the culmination of many years of a mental illness in progress.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is Ali constantly dressing like a John Paul Gaultier perfume advert

• Haha
Reactions: 30
https://www.theweddingedition.co.uk/the-dress-with-lydia-elise-millen/ so this is why sjhe went to their event! Another on the list she's got in with, Leonora and Teefers have been to loads of their events!
What BS. I can't believe she mentioned her mother's approval of the dress. It was actually that particular vlog (dress shopping) where I had my first negative insight into Lydiot. She mentioned not getting along with her mother and she was OK with that. I thought to myself, how could someone include that info and especially in a vlog about a very special day for a future bride.

I love this quote, "When I tried on the body con designs that I initially thought I’d go for, they felt a little bit like I was wearing underwear. " I wonder what she felt like when she was wearing this
1691013895582.png

---
Woah so crazy! I don’t see lighter chickens in this video… I think I see 2 darker ones and a brown one. And here is the IG post for receipts later

Wonder if these are the Irene eggs and she’s lying? Or if there is a lighter chicken out of view?

View attachment 2351252
I know that this topic has been beaten to death BUT what college/university would graduate someone with a degree who spelled LAID as LAYED. This also speaks volumes to the intelligence level of her staff, especially Cawwie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Throwing shade 😂
I don’t understand this, maybe don’t blame the algorithm but accept your content is boring and bland and seeing someone spend thousands of pounds on luxury items is snooze

Reactions: 19
What BS. I can't believe she mentioned her mother's approval of the dress. It was actually that particular vlog (dress shopping) where I had my first negative insight into Lydiot. She mentioned not getting along with her mother and she was OK with that. I thought to myself, how could someone include that info and especially in a vlog about a very special day for a future bride.

I love this quote, "When I tried on the body con designs that I initially thought I’d go for, they felt a little bit like I was wearing underwear. " I wonder what she felt like when she was wearing this View attachment 2352559
---

I know that this topic has been beaten to death BUT what college/university would graduate someone with a degree who spelled LAID as LAYED. This also speaks volumes to the intelligence level of her staff, especially Cawwie.
A layer!! Layer, layer, nip tassle on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2351596
Louder for the thiccco in a modern bunga!!
Oooor going with a somewhat bigger chop but getting extensions! Also I want to use this opportunity to sing praises to Nicky’s mask. It’s wonderful ❤

PSA for Lydia Millen : Suzie Bonaldi, in her latest Tik Tok, talking about her very badly damaged hair and how she overcame it BY CUTTING OFF THE DAMAGED BITS.
She was left with shoulder length healthy hair.
And guess what Lid-deeeeeeee-yaaaaaa, this may surprise you ... but ... your hair grows "oh wowwwww", .... so Suzie now has very healthy long hair.
Not a dry, tangled bird's nest.
Just sayin'

• Heart
Reactions: 28
PSA for Lydia Millen : Suzie Bonaldi, in her latest Tik Tok, talking about her very badly damaged hair and how she overcame it BY CUTTING OFF THE DAMAGED BITS.
She was left with shoulder length healthy hair.
And guess what Lid-deeeeeeee-yaaaaaa, this may surprise you ... but ... your hair grows "oh wowwwww", .... so Suzie now has very healthy long hair.
Not a dry, tangled bird's nest.
Just sayin'
Very healthy indeed.
Shall we look at the receipts?
1691042863206.png

1691042943894.png

Yeah, the hair jounrey (tehee) continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yet they always look like (to me anyways) like they're about to start a fight, the way they waddle lol, always makes me laugh!
Ducks have my heart forever. Once we own our forever home, I will absolutely get a bunch of them.
And take care of them myself, not like a certain faker daker. Lookin' at you, wonky boob liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]

Tbf, poor spelling is not an indicator of intelligence they‘re not mutually exclusive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.