Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who Carrie ? . Confused but doesn’t take much

Reactions: 7
Wow what actually happened to her teeth? Why are they so bad?

Reactions: 11
Is ANYTHING she does natural? Just thinking about the things I like to do, things I buy, eat, go and see etc. Mostly, I choose the things that make me happy, that I enjoy, that my friends enjoy, I never think for one minute what it might "look" like or if I can instagram it, or brag about it. Imagine having a life where every bloody thing you do/say is purely for effect. Purely to try and fit in with the utter of a scam (and lie) of a life you have made yourself. Must be exhausting. Trying to keep up with the act (and the accent) all the time.

Reactions: 33
Her egg on toast effort was pitiful!

So the team trip to the ballet to thank them for working on the book was of course gifted!

Reactions: 29
She is thanking her staff because I bet they helped write the book!

Reactions: 28
Don’t think she said or I wasn’t paying attention as usual but it’s not Carrie. There was a girl on the ballet trip that I didn’t recognise and her blog thing mentions other people such as Fi and accountant so who knows.

Her egg on toast effort was pitiful!
Now that would be a great epitaph

Reactions: 14
She doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. Well it's hard work fake talking posh for 3 hours straight.

Reactions: 43
So what does everyone think the autumn chapter of the book will be as she said she don’t know how she’s going to record it without getting upset????

Reactions: 21
She doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. Well it's hard work fake talking posh for 3 hours straight.
I don t suppose old Elsie has worked 3 hours straight in a very long time. #lazybones #evermean #foreverthevictim

“No.1 best seller on Amazon”
No honey, I’m pretty sure ‘Apple’ is the no.1 best amazon seller, your book is actually just the “No.1 best seller in the Greenhouses and Conservatories book category” .

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 18.5 KB
    Reactions: 31
    Can she fucking hear herself|? talking about people still chasing the bag, the Birkin whatever' Lydia THAT IS YOU! what do you think you are doing when you are online or instore searching for the new Hermes bag? chasing the fucking Bag you twat!

Reactions: 52
    God she's a moron! Lumi's biscuits need a lid on to stay fresh and why has she put her riding hat on a hook in the boot room when she doesn't ride anymore?

Reactions: 32

Her “Team” ? That no longer exists! must be Carrie and MAYBE a unpaid intern but if that’s the case she must keep her locked in the basement because we haven’t seen an actual employee other than Carrie in 3 years, maybe more.

Reactions: 26
    Has the shelf been re-filled?????

Next book...."how to pick your nose like a laydee"!

Reactions: 27
    Me too! Who are these “girls” she’s talking about? The people who wrote the book “with” her?

I think she’s exaggerating when she says “staff”

Reactions: 25
    “No.1 best seller on Amazon”
    No honey, I’m pretty sure ‘Apple’ is the no.1 best amazon seller, your book is actually just the “No.1 best seller in the Greenhouses and Conservatories book category” .
    She is not even in the top 100 list of books of all categories.

Imagine not cleaning your animal, pen, stable, enclosure because its raining. You've got a cupboard full of waterproof coats and wellingtons put them on and get stuck in you stupid fool!

Reactions: 51
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.