Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes! Is it a poltergeist?

Knock three times if you are OK!

https://giphy.com/xT9KVg83GPxtsuFCLK

Reactions: 21
@Oops... you have excelled yourself. You are wonderful all the time but this is just a bloody masterpiece. I am howling

Reactions: 23
watch Lily Pebbles vlog just to observe Lydias behaviour! cackling like a drunk witch!

Lily actually tries on and discusses the new product being launched!

Reactions: 24
We need all your amazing musings in our own book Oops

Reactions: 18
Brilliant! Show the ‘Author’ ie ‘Arfur Job’ how it’s done, @Oops

Reactions: 17
Here you go!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 31
Bravo Oops

Reactions: 12
She looks so creepy in that reel!
Agree! Even without the music, it’s a creepy reel. She’s serving “rising from the ashes” energy… playing the victim vibe circa 2021.

here is the rising from the ashes post she made the day Nicky posted her response (exposing Lydia) to the victim claims Lydia made on her vlog.

oh and this was same night… the imfamous post about her kindly gifted Invisalign. She must have been told she needed to complete the brief or pay for it so she doctored the photo.

Reactions: 22
She’s so bold to have posted that photo back then when we all know her teeth actually resemble escalator stairs. I know she claimed she got headaches from the Invisalign but whats stopping her from getting the bottom middle teeth shaved down to be even or getting composite on that dodgy tooth she has on the bottom right. For someone who has gone under the knife multiple times and enough money to blow 5 figures on a handbag, a bit of composite bonding to her should be a breeze.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
So whose teeth are they? Did she find them like Toothy Thomas?

Reactions: 22
Who the heck fries eggs in a saucepan like this ????
Idiot.

---
Give me strength!!! Must be the lip balm, anyone know?
I think it's the chickens. She has 3.
And they've given her 2 Tesco eggs.
---
Annnnnnnnnd the hair extensions are being removed today. Monday.
Let the endless complaints commence.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.