Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with ā€œinfluencersā€, especially Lydia in her latest YouTube video standing on their tip toes, do they realise how stupid they look? Children walking on tip toes is a one known early sign of Autism. I understand they do it to elongate their legs but why not put on some heels or show your viewers what an asos dress looks like on a person who is 5ft5.
I used to love watching her videos pre- bungalow but recently I have realised how shallow and pointless it is, watching a stranger try on gifted or returned asos dresses and lounge around a bungalow. BORING!
Re: Lydia and Victoria (inthefrow)'s "friendship".

Sharing my two cents on their so called "friendship."

When she was still signed with Gleam, Victoria was lightyears ahead of Lydia in terms of content. She was able to go to all those amazing places (sometimes she has to beg), and experience a lot of things.

Victoria was able to be an ambassador with La Mer (Patrick Ta even did her makeup once), Nars, Thomas Sabo. She was able to visit Chicago every year, was able to take on annual ski trips. She was with Amelia once, but when her ex-fiance got injured, they were left on the slopes.

All those years, Victoria wanted to get married, all the more when Chiara Ferragni's wedding came along. For the uninitiated, CF is the OG fashion influencer.

Also, she hastily ignored Lydia, while she realized other influencers were not noticing her either.

All of them avoided Lydia like the bubonic plague.

Whereas Lydia, never came along as a luxury blogger, but always considered herself as one. Before her engagement/wedding, she used to cramp her things in a small closet, and lament that it is too small, wishes she can get a bigger one, etc etc. She used to brag her used Range Rover, always goes to Harrods, always at Dior, begging for free tit.

If you watched the proposal video, it was highly done so that they would become viral. And it did. And then, Lydia started to shift into this "Lady of the Manor" mindset that she has up until this point.

Her wedding day came, became viral. And this shitshow happened. She became obsessed with everything luxe, and thus becoming this absolute beggar.

Victoria and Lydia reconnected when Victoria was engaged. They were asking for her help to buy a new home in Milton Keynes, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE. As Vic prepared her wedding, Lydia realized that she made a mistake on not having a destination wedding, not monitizing enough of her wedding etc etc.

Lydia WAS highly jealous of Vic's wedding.

So what now?

Lydia thinks that she is better than Victoria in all things, and she is ready to drop her anytime. However, Victoria can beg for more free stuff, because she is more known in the blogging world, Lydia isn't. Victoria's house looks better than hers (although 100% of it is free) and used to have nice projects.

Although, she was probably delighted when Victoria left Gleam. Victoria now barely has ANY jobs, and is currently on a weird limbo in her career.

Lydia thinks that she is ABOVE her in all things, from her house to her ambassadorships to everything else in between.

Victoria is slowly getting Lydia's eye bleeping skills, and her way of begging free tit. Bet that angered Lydia. A LOT.

The both of them thinks of their friendship is more for exposure, but Lydia crawled her way for jobs better suited for Victoria. Lydia is sending Vic to hell, and poor Vic hasn't realized it. Lydia is a parasitic friend. She now thinks that Vic is copying her style etc, but in reality it's free amazon tit.

Lydia and Vic's friendship is those types that are friends, but are willing to stab each other with a *gifted (AD) stiletto to crawl their way to the top.

totally agree I knew she was high on jealousy when she dragged her wedding dresses back out and tried them on again! I thought Victoriaā€™s wedding
Attention is really upsetting you isnā€™t it. What makes me laugh is she says on vlogs sheā€™s going to see ā€˜vic and Alexā€™ in her smug voice but they donā€™t film any of it I just find that really strange from two people who share so much. Aah I did wonder where they moved to I thought it must be northants somewhere

Reactions: 9
She still can't raise her arms in all these new clothes. She still can't sort out that it means she should size up!

Also she looks like she is a cranky, about-to-be-very-drunk 55 year old and needs to "speak with the manager" in this mint green barfy suit:

SHE THINKS HER NAILS "DON'T LOOK THAT BAD ON CAMERA"???!!!!

Lydia, you live on your own planet. I hope you manage to stay Corvid-free there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my god, the clothes in her most recent vlog that she has bought are absolutely vile. Sheā€™s really trying to go for the fashion influencer with the way sheā€™s talking about how some of the pieces are ā€œtimelessā€ blah blah but she always sends up sounding like she doesnā€™t actually have a clue because all she does is repeat the same three words over in different sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her engagement must be going down as she is begging people to watch her video on Instagram and to put lots of hearts in the comments.
Also it might look like she has money i.e 1 million banked, but I believe she is cash poor. Hence the not paying for anything including paying for decent internet that her job relies on. I also don't think Ali is making feck all to be honest.
Also like someone mentioned that money has yet to be taxed. Lets also not forget that 1 million won't go far unless she was to change her lifestyle and lets face it, thats never going to happen because a narc has to be better than anyone else.
She may have 1 million in the bank now but lets also remember, she has to keep this up for at least the next 25 to 30 years.
Influencers like her do not have that longevity let alone the industry lasting the next few years anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS I am still trying to finish this vlog but I have a serious comment for her and I hope she sees this.

This isn't a criticism for once. This is a genuine comment hoping that you and your husband remain healthy.

Lydia? Please don't cook with hot tap water EVER. I mean EVER. Hot tap water is for cleaning dishes in the sink. Someone who loved you should have instructed you to never consume hot tap water as a child. Just assume hot tap water is full of lead and carcinogens please? That is just so so sooooo bad. And you told your followers to do that?

Omg that's just dreadful.

AND you put your boiling hot tea tonic into a PLASTIC container??? Why don't you have glass?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I tried posting this as a comment/repost on her Twitter but my account appears to be "restricted", anybody else mind to do it? She needs to be called out for being an hypocrite!!
View attachment 106296
āœØ Hey all, sorry for rant, hope you are well today. āœØ

:mad: Not only is she a hypocrite... If it's true, as mentioned here earlier, that influencers are being paid $$$$$$ to increase engagement and increase users on TikTok, then this is truly the WORST. Only a SICK mind of a person being PAID to get and keep people on TikTok would go on Twitter and call attention to animals being used in such a way. If you have a problem with that, you report it, do something about it, and rally your sheep. Not write a post with sad face, like an 8 year old child for their friends to see. AND... then block people that call you out on what you were soooo proud of last week? ...But you can't watch scary bits of Planet Earth? My GOD woman - grow up, take some responsibility in this world. Yes, you did buy a calf skin purse and YOU used it to get views YT! šŸ˜¤ ...I can't.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS I am still trying to finish this vlog but I have a serious comment for her and I hope she sees this.

This isn't a criticism for once. This is a genuine comment hoping that you and your husband remain healthy.

Lydia? Please don't cook with hot tap water EVER. I mean EVER. Hot tap water is for cleaning dishes in the sink. Someone who loved you should have instructed you to never consume hot tap water as a child. Just assume hot tap water is full of lead and carcinogens please? That is just so so sooooo bad. And you told your followers to do that?

Omg that's just dreadful.

AND you put your boiling hot tea tonic into a PLASTIC container??? Why don't you have glass?
It'll be one those fancy hot water taps that replaces a kettle.

Reactions: 7
I am so over listening to her moan about her internet. Snobs like her are the reason my dad is still having to work through the pandemic. Almost every day he comes home from work moaning about people who have bought houses fully aware that there is terrible internet but their jobs rely on it so they then complain and insist someone come and ā€œfixā€ their issues when thereā€™s nothing to fix. She should be more sensitive to people who are essential workers, that includes the obscene amount of unnecessary deliveries šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I am so over listening to her moan about her internet. Snobs like her are the reason my dad is still having to work through the pandemic. Almost every day he comes home from work moaning about people who have bought houses fully aware that there is terrible internet but their jobs rely on it so they then complain and insist someone come and ā€œfixā€ their issues when thereā€™s nothing to fix. She should be more sensitive to people who are essential workers, that includes the obscene amount of unnecessary deliveries šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yes! Why did they trust the previous owners saying the internet was fine? If I worked from home and relied on internet I would be investigating the connection myself before purchase.

As an aside, just finished her most recent video today: Why anyone would take Lydia's advice on a 'health tonic' is beyond me. She doesn't scream wellness...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It'll be one those fancy hot water taps that replaces a kettle.
The billion dollar corporation wants me to believe that nothing harmful leeches out of an extremely hot device that I cannot even wash out after every use? Yes of course. Because they certainly have my health as their first priority.

I could have Richard Branson money and will still have a tea kettle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.