Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying she lives in a hamlet in Buckinghamshire when she lives in MK?!
Well, she used to live in Milton Keynes, and their Bungalow is in Northamptonshire, right near the border with Buckinghamshire. So of course Lydia claims the county she thinks sounds fancier. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it was Ali's birthday yesterday - he put up all those stories from people wishing him happy birthday - and nothing, nothing from her, not a pic, not a story, nothing! Says a lot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What's the point in denying while we have countless pictures that prove they're done?
Ladies, please, don’t hate me for this, but I’m 99.9% sure she has no filler in her lips. She either had a botox lip flip, or overlines them with a nude liner. Her lips are even and smooth. You won’t have them like this if you do fillers.

Reactions: 6
Ladies, please, don’t hate me for this, but I’m 99.9% sure she has no filler in her lips. She either had a botox lip flip, or overlines them with a nude liner. Her lips are even and smooth. You won’t have them like this if you do fillers.
Actually from what I have seen they usually are smooth. Natural lips have lines and stuff.
She doesn’t have the same shape and volume, she has a duck face too.
PS: no hate! Each of us have their own opinion, we are not 🐑🐑🐑. That’s just my opinion about her lips 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Well, she used to live in Milton Keynes, and their Bungalow is in Northamptonshire, right near the border with Buckinghamshire. So of course Lydia claims the county she thinks sounds fancier. :LOL:
The NN postcode is always going to be a bit of a giveaway to you not living in Bucks lyds.
northampton_2017_1500_3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I predict a big fallout between her and Vic, they are blatantly copying each other at the moment. Today Lidl's put up a jumpsuit pic to wear casual and smart and Vic did same a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow I really can’t believe she didn’t wish Ali on her socials, this is someone who stories her cat bringing in dead mice to her bedroom but can’t make a story/post about her husbands birthday?

Now imagine if Ali does the same when its her birthday in a few days? She would have a meltdown if he doesn’t make a post with a love note and dedicate his entire wellbeing and existence to her. We all know she would force him if he didn’t.

I can’t stand Victoria, but she is always appreciative and thankful of Alex (her husband) regardless of if he asks her to or not. You can see she genuinely has love for him.

This is just yet another proof that for narc Lidl nothing or no one else matters but herself. She truly truly loves just herself and incapable of loving anyone else. What a sad, loveless existence and we are suppose to jealous of this?

We have more love and understanding here amongst us on tattle than she does for her husband! That’s all 💖

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow I really can’t believe she didn’t wish Ali on her socials, this is someone who stories her cat bringing in dead mice to her bedroom but can’t make a story/post about her husbands birthday?

Now imagine if Ali does the same when its her birthday in a few days? She would have a meltdown if he doesn’t make a post with a love note and dedicate his entire wellbeing and existence to her. We all know she would force him if he didn’t.

I can’t stand Victoria, but she is always appreciative and thankful of Alex (her husband) regardless of if he asks her to or not. You can see she genuinely has love for him.

This is just yet another proof that for narc Lidl nothing or no one else matters but herself. She truly truly loves just herself and incapable of loving anyone else. What a sad, loveless existence and we are suppose to jealous of this?

We have more love and understanding here amongst us on tattle than she does for her husband! That’s all 💖
I have to be honest- I don’t like this habit of people doing all these things publicly. I don’t feel there us anything off because she didn’t do it in her stories. Yes- she is the one that does all these things the way she does- but maybe she just decided to do this one in privacy. And then when people re- share who said happy Bday to them- so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to be honest- I don’t like this habit of people doing all these things publicly. I don’t feel there us anything off because she didn’t do it in her stories. Yes- she is the one that does all these things the way she does- but maybe she just decided to do this one in privacy. And then when people re- share who said happy Bday to them- so weird.
Totally agree, i hate these over the top expressions online. Keep something for yourself. This mole however tells us when she has her period so not even wishing him... kind of low. Mind you the “combined birthday” party they were meant to have ended up in her buying herself an ugly expensive bag. Not a word of Ali getting anything so why are we surprised? Either way she continuously confirms what a complete piece of tit she is.

Reactions: 25
Actually from what I have seen they usually are smooth. Natural lips have lines and stuff.
She doesn’t have the same shape and volume, she has a duck face too.
PS: no hate! Each of us have their own opinion, we are not 🐑🐑🐑. That’s just my opinion about her lips 😁
Honestly, I do not see any difference. Duck face and lip gloss on the right. That’s it.
P.S. What I meant under smoothness was that filled lips tend to look bumpy and plumped up. I don’t see it on her. The surface of her lips is flat.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree, i hate these over the top expressions online. Keep something for yourself. This mole however tells us when she has her period so not even wishing him... kind of low. Mind you the “combined birthday” party they were meant to have ended up in her buying herself an ugly expensive bag. Not a word of Ali getting anything so why are we surprised? Either way she continuously confirms what a complete piece of tit she is.
True, I wouldn’t wish my husband happy birthday on social media, but considering she is an influencer and posts absolutely everything this is lame. In plus, she could have generated traffic and new followers on his insta, which would help them both.
But she is selfish and wants all the attention to herself. Nothing new 🙃

Honestly, I do not see any difference. Duck face and lip gloss on the right. That’s it.
P.S. What I meant under smoothness was that filled lips tend to look bumpy and plumped up. I don’t see it on her. The surface of her lips is flat.
Idk, maybe it’s just me in that case 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.