Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not want to purchase the items she returned. Did you notice how many times she was running her hands over the items. Think about the number of times she touches her face, her nose etc....that is now all over the clothes๐Ÿคฎ
She threw one on the floor and Ali ripped open the entire side of the plastic shipping bag. Most companies want items shipped back in the original packaging.

Reactions: 7
Honestly she was way better. Quite camera shy I would say, but she doesnt seem fake.
I agree. Now she is loud and bitchy. I think her original dark hair with the blue eyes and fair skin is striking. It is different. Everyone wants to be tan and blonde. AND look......normal brows. The big bushy brows look masculine.

Reactions: 14
Just noticed I've become a VIP ๐Ÿ˜

WOOHOOOOO thank you for my award.

I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, my dogs and cats, my Internet and all those on tattle who made it possible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, my dogs and cats, my Internet and all those on tattle who made it possible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

later edit, just saw the new post
So original ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป And military boots with a spring dress is just exquisite .. not.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

CONGRATS! So much better than Lydiaโ€™s home made award from Carrie ๐Ÿคฃ

CONGRATS! So much better than Lydiaโ€™s home made award from Carrie ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if I'm more bothered by the tippy toes, the nose or the poop smear on her face :unsure: Looking good, Lydl (y)
9.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't know if I'm more bothered by the tippy toes, the nose or the poop smear on her face :unsure: Looking good, Lydl (y)
View attachment 105825
Why doesn't she grab a pair of nude heels and put them on? I hope H&M is taking note of this video, they are next. Lydia....it's called burning bridges and you are standing there on your tip toes holding the lite match.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is nothing like the drag queens I love. She has no sense of humor and she doesn't understand what is funny.

SHE COULD NEVERRRRRR

I think her launch is going to be a box, not one product, she hinted at it a little while ago with a picture i think. I reckon it will be an expensive box with a few products and the sweatshirt, or you can buy the sweatshirt separately. There is no way she's spent all this time working on something she will sell at a reasonable price, she's seen what people will pay for the Cult Beauty box, so i think it will be something like that, even in conjunction with someone like that, because there is no way she could fulfil order processing, packaging and posting herself from the bungalow, so she will need a distribution centre to do that.
Sounds like sheโ€™s co
View attachment 105424
Im still trying to work out if thatโ€™s a vegetable or mould.

my arteries are thinking of Ali at this difficult time.
Pasta broccoli casserole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have just had a look at Fleurs e-bay account and no-one has put a bid on that ugly piece that Lyds donated :ROFLMAO: .
All the other items have bids on them except hers....and Emma Hill has donated a ยฃ800 Chloe handbag. Shows our cheapskate Lidl for what she really is :poop:

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have just had a look at Fleurs e-bay account and no-one has put a bid on that ugly piece that Lyds donated :ROFLMAO: .
All the other items have bids on them except hers....and Emma Hill has donated a ยฃ800 Chloe handbag. Shows our cheapskate Lidl for what she really is :poop:
Think they have also already dropped the price on Typiaโ€™s (๐Ÿ‘ ) item....twice. Pretty sure it started at ยฃ200 when originally uploaded to Ebay. Sign of how well she is liked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion Mumblr is the worst! She definitely buys followers and acts all sickly sweet. She is Lydia in the making. She has a thread here.
She is terrible!! Stealing ideas from other smaller youtubers and there was a scandal - she bought dresses cheaply on ali express and sold them for over a 100ยฃ each on her mums ebay account - they got exposed and she cried she was being trolled and the gullible followers believed her. She is a wolf in a sheepโ€™s skin! I need to find that thread!
As for Lydia, how on earth she does not see how ridiculous she looks going around on her tip toes???? She really is a clown.
30-something woman behaving like that! I think she needs professional help, something is not right with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.