Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thing the way she wrote ‘ad’ was inconspicuous as most people would either skip past it and miss it, or read it as ‘As’ I did until I read your comment and noticed it was Ad. Absolutely pitiful
Muff puff can you find that clip of her shoulder dancing in the bunny outfit in the Ibiza club, still dances the same now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 102715
I've seriously lost my words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, even the bad ones.
She is so ridiculous it's painful!!

I got it! That's who she reminds me of:
View attachment 102718
Wow .... what was that? I'm just cringing. I'm amazed that she has no self-awareness that she would post that for all to see!!!! But glad she's getting good cost per wear out of that $6500 bag in her closet (or is it cost to value ... can't remember ...)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's amazed by the views her tiktoks receive...it's literally just tattlers watching it on repeat in utter disbelief. What a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That tiktok made me laugh... from embarrassment obviously.

god damn it she’s trying sooooo hard 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God those tiktoks get worse and worse. I thought they couldn't after the lingerie posing. But I was wrong. The shiny green suit and weird splayed legs dancing off the beat... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
God those tiktoks get worse and worse. I thought they couldn't after the lingerie posing. But I was wrong. The shiny green suit and weird splayed legs dancing off the beat... :sick:
She is just copying Leonie's TikTok but Lydia can't even do that little hop-cross-dip dance move.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calm down Satan, we all know you are copying AGAIN Leonie.
These pics....with her scrunched up face you can see not just her cheeks, but even her chin is pumped full of uneven filler. She is starting to look beyond fake and like a man dressed in drag.

Does she not see how bad this Dr. is filling her face? Her chin looks like it has grown a few inches.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one that sees all tiktokers cringy?

Victoria, Lydia and Josie (Fashion Mumblr) have all cringy AF posts on TikTok.

There have been reports that Chinese surveillance are inside Tiktok, and can be used against you. The Chinese might be spying on all of those who have Tiktok on their phones

• Wow
  • Heart
Wow .... what was that? I'm just cringing. I'm amazed that she has no self-awareness that she would post that for all to see!!!! But glad she's getting good cost per wear out of that $6500 bag in her closet (or is it cost to value ... can't remember ...)
The handbag is very versatile. It can be worn in the closet, kitchen, or living room. Well worth the money.....LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 39
These pics....with her scrunched up face you can see not just her cheeks, but even her chin is pumped full of uneven filler. She is starting to look beyond fake and like a man dressed in drag.

Does she not see how bad this Dr. is filling her face? Her chin looks like it has grown a few inches.
She’s looking more and more like Caitlyn Jenner 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calm down Satan, we all know you are copying AGAIN Leonie.
OMG just look at the size of that chin!! How come all these procedures she has had to make her look "better" have only gone to make her look worse?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that sees all tiktokers cringy?

Victoria, Lydia and Josie (Fashion Mumblr) have all cringy AF posts on TikTok.

There have been reports that Chinese surveillance are inside Tiktok, and can be used against you. The Chinese might be spying on all of those who have Tiktok on their phones
Yes, yes, yes, came to say the same.
I’m sick & tired of all these influenzas pushing this app. I see nothing funny or entertaining in adults flouncing around and making faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200402-010259_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-080737_Instagram.jpg

'If you can't handle #thetruth, stop reading your tattle thread'

Sidenote- fellow plastic-faced prat elle darby- if having just buried your mother doesn't make you realise all this materialistic shite is of no real importance then there's no hope for you.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Can’t stop watching that tik tok!!! Wooden as duck and great for a laugh hahahah. Thanks Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does she ALWAYS get the shoes wrong? She does have some gorgeous shoes! How can she be this hopelessly clueless?

She could have closed her eyes and pointed at a random shoe and it would have been a styling choice than these black boots that look like huge, oppressive, government-issued-from-Soviet-Russia footwear when paired with this particular dress.

She looks like she packed for a cold winter holiday but arrived and it's very sunny and warm. So she ran out to buy a spring dress but she's stuck wearing the winter boots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.