Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
** edit! I stand corrected, there’s another TikTok with her eye f*cking herself. For the teenyboppers she now has to cling to **
So she’s been totally silent today except a few story re-shares and people are calling for her to apologise to that lady and explain buying calfskin when she loves animals soooo much. I feel guilty for even thinking this but I hope this is really the start of the demise of Lydia! Older (mature) and loyal followers will start to see the light with this nasty behaviour and she’ll be left with the teenyboppers and wannabe big time bloggers fawning over her, neither of who really have money to buy from her expensive affiliate lynx. She’ll be back to shilling nasty gal and amazon cheap tat on stories to get some revenue from her audience haha!

PS I’m looking forward to seeing if she actually posts today and ignores the comments or goes quiet for a few days claiming this is all too hard on her mEnTaL hEaLtH

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
** edit! I stand corrected, there’s another TikTok with her eye f*cking herself. For the teenyboppers she now has to cling to **
So she’s been totally silent today except a few story re-shares and people are calling for her to apologise to that lady and explain buying calfskin when she loves animals soooo much. I feel guilty for even thinking this but I hope this is really the start of the demise of Lydia! Older (mature) and loyal followers will start to see the light with this nasty behaviour and she’ll be left with the teenyboppers and wannabe big time bloggers fawning over her, neither of who really have money to buy from her expensive affiliate lynx. She’ll be back to shilling nasty gal and amazon cheap tat on stories to get some revenue from her audience haha!

PS I’m looking forward to seeing if she actually posts today and ignores the comments or goes quiet for a few days claiming this is all too hard on her mEnTaL hEaLtH
I don‘t know why are they all surprised she bought a calf skin bag when she has a full wardrobe of leather bags and stuff and using cosmetics tested on animals on a daily basis!

Reactions: 30
I don‘t know why are they all surprised she bought a calf skin bag when she has a full wardrobe of leather bags and stuff and saying she‘s basically a vegan when using cosmetics tested on animals on a daily basis! Correct me if I’m wrong, but from the time I used to watch her the only cruelty free thing she used was st.tropez! How can she care for people if she doesn‘t care for animals? Are you all really that surprised? I would be only if she purchased stella mccartney! And let‘s be frank, that would happen if a stella something would blow up on instagram and every freaking influencer would get it.
Also, she recently purchased Chanel bag (same as ITF), which wasn’t vegan either.

Reactions: 17
Easy to say when noone invites you
Surprised there is any room left up her backside, with all those lemmings/sheep/followers that have crept up there!

I will just leave this here lol, not at all a suggestion Lidl is anywhere even within sniffing distance of these 'celebs'. She is the equivalent of what they wipe off their shoe! (my I am bitchy today, been shut in too long maybe!)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone tell me I'm not being too crazy, but the amount of advertising that Lidl gives her bleeping lemon tea makes me think there is more to this. Could this have any connection to her "brand"? I donno, maybe I'm overthinking this.. her stories are full of her bragging that everyone's making her tea..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone tell me I'm not being too crazy, but the amount of advertising that Lidl gives her bleeping lemon tea makes me think there is more to this. Could this have any connection to her "brand"? I donno, maybe I'm overthinking this.. her stories are full of her bragging that everyone's making her tea..
hmm perhaps a lifestyle brand? like Kourtney Kardashian's poosh? or gwyneth's goop?

Reactions: 5

Yel

Easy to say when noone invites you
She doesn't see that her whole existence to promote products is as unnecessary and wasteful as events with the same logic😆.

Infuencers and pr things are one and the same you fool 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like the outfit - it's Isabel Marant, but with riding boots? She has no style, and yet another passive aggressive comment - stupid cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I like the dress...I like the boots...just lot together.
All the gear, no idea🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She looks like she has a wet inner leg, or has just done it in her pants.
That dress again is too small.

And we have some boob overflow !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State!!! She is what i would call a pain in the hole ! she Has been stressed and Ali’s support is welcome. She doesn’t know what stress is, she is a princess that is the greatest shaper. Unfortunately a lot of influencers adore themselves, listen we all should love ourselves but the vanity of it all. not one bit likeable. Spoiled cow

Reactions: 13
Fleur de force is having a auction to raise money for NHS staff and has asked all the bloggers to donate something. Wonder if Lyd will donate anything probably some tat from Nastygal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fleur de force is having a auction to raise money for NHS staff and has asked all the bloggers to donate something. Wonder if Lyd will donate anything probably some tat from Nastygal.
Yes good on Fleur - easy thing to arrange and a good way to raise money - she mentioned on ITF insta that she'd messaged her and had no response, I'm sure if Lydia donates anything she will be sure the make a big deal out of it!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.