Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all fantastic!! The people who normally censor comments are obviously on lockdown! I’m going to spend the next 4 hours checking out everyone’s comments on YT and Instagram!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh this is sage advice:

Says the woman who acts like this in her own comments:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Yes, this, she is such a hypocrite
She's such a bleep

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She's such a bleep

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?
I've been blocked too for saying we should ALL be kind, including Lydia who has a large following so a large responsibility; she has the opportunity to set an example and I suggested she makes the most of it. It wasn't mean, it wasn't a direct attack to her but why am I not surprised?

Lydia, you have opened a can of worms! You would have looked better in your followers' eyes if you would have apologized and accepted the advice but no, you're too superior and we're only low life sad trolls. It will not end here, my dear.

Us Tattlers ALL used to be your followers so, just like we've opened our eyes and seen what a skank you are, your current followers will get there too.

Your soul is rotten and it reflects on your image, no matter how much expensive crap you embalm yourself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She's deleted all the comments concerning that comment on the value of her rotten bag, Liedia doesn't do apologies, nasty woman 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She's deleted all the comments concerning that comment on the value of her rotten bag, Liedia doesn't do apologies, nasty woman 😡
I'm no future teller but it will come back to bite her in the ass*, that's for sure!!

*404 ERROR - Ass not found

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
A Tik Tok account worth following vs. Lydiot the twit:

This is the polar opposite of someone contributing greatly to society done with humor and class albeit an adult on Tok Tok versus the stupid, shallow, narcissistic videos from Lydiot.

The only silver lining from this all would be her lies, her business, her brand, her new products and all her $ from brands and followers going tits up forever.

Sorry but with the number of people dying daily and losing their jobs it is time this lying bleep learns what struggling is.

No, not the struggling when she was "homeless" whilst staying at her grandmother's house and buying luxury handbags. Not that fake struggle she touts.

God, she is ridiculously disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I actually feel like screaming. I cannot believe she deleted all those comments from yesterday. She is truly the most HORRID person I’ve ever encountered online. And then the naive TWATS all writing to her saying she’s a ray of positivity. Literally the most disgusting excuse of a human I’ve ever come across. I don’t think I can even hate watch her anymore, I’m so frustrated at how she’s treating other people, playing the victim and lapping up compliments that are simply NOT TRUE.
If I saw her on the street I don’t think I could stop myself going up to her face and saying it. Only reason I don’t on Instagram is to have my name dragged all over her stories and her thick followers attacking me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can we please set up a petition or something to make it stop!

MAKE IT STOP!

NO
MORE
TIK TOK

Look at her instagram! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
God knows what's sexy about this look. Or about her in general.
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

I've seriously lost my words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, even the bad ones.
She is so ridiculous it's painful!!

I got it! That's who she reminds me of:
2_SW_HectorDES_2015_06_17.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That nana's garden bag is going to be in every shot for the next 3 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.