Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 18
Blatantly copying her “bestie” Leonie 🤦‍♀️

What a good friend she is.From a week or so ago

Sorry for double posting...But where are we all going in those outfit? Looks like we are going to skip spring all together. Oh, I forgot! Influenza dress up to stay at home whole day every day.
Between those two, I seriously don't get how can someone accept fashion advice from either! Those shoes are something else :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.......the new Tik Tok video.....what's with the face scrunching action and, yes, the twit wouldn't know rhythm if it kicked her in the jaw.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
don't kill me but i actually like the white top.. now as for her legs wtf is she doing
For some reason she likes to spread her legs in photos. There was a few swimsuits that she left nothing for the imagination in the photos. I see that lornaluxe does the same thing. She hides her face and shows her crotch. BTW I just don't get the big deal that her numbers reflect. She nothing special in the looks department and every outfit is the same, sweater or coat off her shoulders, ripped jeans, and shoes that you can't possibly walk in. But back to Lydia......what's with the faces she makes when dancing? And when her hair falls away from her face you can see how her big face. Are there any photos of other face work that this 'Dr' has performed?

Reactions: 18
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.......the new Tik Tok video.....what's with the face scrunching action and, yes, the twit wouldn't know rhythm if it kicked her in the jaw.
she looks like an angry stick insect ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's such a bleep

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?
You are right! We should open a petition and ask Instagram to stop influencers from deleting comments, just ban words like “duck, bleep, witch etc”. The rest should be left as clients feedback. Imagine having a business with a Facebook page, have really crappy products/ service and 1 star reviews and having the power to delete them and buy some positive ones. Hmmm??? How is that ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ofc GHD came with the idea. Otherwise there wouldn’t be an Ad placed at the beggining 👌 she didn’t ask them tit, they asked her to do this. And in the end her “giveaway” was sent to her mother in law. Amazing 👏🏻 #not Lying cow!!

Great thread start @Oohthedrama 🤗
I genuinely thing the way she wrote ‘ad’ was inconspicuous as most people would either skip past it and miss it, or read it as ‘As’ I did until I read your comment and noticed it was Ad. Absolutely pitiful

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If that's how Lydia Millen Stripper danced in Ibiza then I imagine she didn't make much money.

Also side note my phone now auto suggest Lydia Millen Stripper when I type "Lydia"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely thing the way she wrote ‘ad’ was inconspicuous as most people would either skip past it and miss it, or read it as ‘As’ I did until I read your comment and noticed it was Ad. Absolutely pitiful
*think

Reactions: 4
Ahhh my eyes 😳😳😳😳😳. WTF did I just witness. There is something amiss with this one. My cat has better rhythm then her. That was cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we please set up a petition or something to make it stop!

MAKE IT STOP!

NO
MORE
TIK TOK

Look at her instagram! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Haha. I hope she does a tik tok everyday during this quarantine. She is goofy AF. Omg 😂 This Tik Tok platform is my favorite place to laugh at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh ladies...I’ve had a few pages to catch up with you all and I’m not entirely up to speed yet but some hoots of laughter along the way! 😂😂😂 so thank you.
So pleased to see she is starting to get called out more.
I love being part of this forum but the downside is needing to watch that tasteless bints vlogs and look at her cringeworthy Instagram page. Tiktok....? oh god I just can’t!
Ok. Got my breath back...on I read to catch you all up. 😘

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.