Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nightmareonbondstreet

Tangent, but what products do you use? Mine is like Hermione/Hagrid too and I’m desperate to tame it!
I have extremely frizzy hair, at some points it’s corkscrew at others it’s basically straight. I also dye it blonde and have done for nearly 20 years! Tried so many different things but the best seem to be a keratin straightening treatment every 3 months and bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo! It is amazing! The primer is the best thing I’ve ever used and I can actually get away with throwing my hair in a bun and no straightening it

Reactions: 12

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Ive never heard it before. Ive heard "too much pop/shandy". pop is a slang word for carbonated drinks like cola but it isnt a word used by a well spoken person

ive heard "the kids went to the pub with us they had pop and crisps" for example
British people don’t say pop though

Little Dancer

Can we please have a poll?

View attachment 2137658
Have a good look at the view through the window of THE car!

Is it a painted backdrop? (a la props department and therefore a fake view!)

or

Is it a proper view of the countryside as they genuinely drive by?
Would the fields be that colour at this time of year? I’m a town girl. Wouldn’t have a clue.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
He'll probably start combing some hair forward to hide it, he has quite an old fashioned hair style for his age.
Like the French president macron and former Giscard, so when the wind blows in the wrong direction your head is left in the nody!( not sure how to spell that one)
---
My birthday is June 21st. Let’s celebrate June Birthdays! 🎉🎉🎂🎂
If I remember correctly we are the same age !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Lionessarising

I follow instagrammer/YouTuber Ramona, known as @ Monalogue She has an *absolutely dreamy English countryside aesthetic. And she's not just cosplaying...this is her actual life. She gardens & tends to her animals. It's absolutely lovely and refreshing! 🪻
I just discovered monologue myself she lovely. She also has a YouTube channel which mulberryhouse doesnt seem to have. A pity because I don't do instagram and I really want to have a good look at Lana's home

• Heart
Reactions: 11

grannypinks

Socks of Choice...

Look everyone - my socks of choice
Let chickens breathe and men rejoice
They’re like my timepiece - daily chosen
To match my blouse and lederhosen
My fragrance sprayed upon my coat
Will stink my mates out in our boat
Let laughter reign, let’s give it voice
To celebrate my socks of choice...