Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
I mean... another book and this time from the BEES.... did she just send Ali a huge list of books she wanted or buy them herself like she did for the gift "from her mom"? How lame. Just buy the books yourself and show them as books you like.... why make up some song and dance about gifts from the bees? Did the bees/Ali have to write Lydia a check to pay her back for the book?
Amazon wish list. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sewingmum

Hey, that looks like Pop from the Darling Buds of May.
---

oh wow, I thought I had bad experiences… my hair is naturally curly, corse and some parts straight. I’ve been told my hair is weird… anywho…when I was in grade 10 I wanted a spiral perm… well in the end I looked like orphan Annie. I went back the next day and made them cute it all off. Luckily it was the 80’s and everyone had short hair, mine was a little shorter. I would post a picture, but not sure if I’m allowed.
Another time, I wanted blonde hair… well my hair was yellow. My friends husband gave me the nick name Big Bird. ( I’m tall ) 🤣😂
That's my nickname too 🤣 for the exact same reason!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
I don’t like to hit someone’s wedding style because it’s so personal and I wasn’t following Lyds then but why the hell did she choose her wedding attire? It was such an odd out their choice. Now that you say there were more beautiful options I’m really confused. And that stupid massive rose in her hair.
---

Same. That channel itself has too many characters.
I believe the wedding dress was a freebie. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

starship1

Not even animals like her enough to get her gifts but they have, haha..so they are not from the husband then. On and on about herself. I see Ali is dressed for the occasion of choosing the birthday surprise, he looks riveted but dressed nevertheless. The camera on them to choose her present, as no other influencer has shopped for a chicken hut. We didn't really need to know, but we still do.

Sofie

VIP Member
He'll probably start combing some hair forward to hide it, he has quite an old fashioned hair style for his age.
Yes, it seems to be all the rage with guys who are thinning on top. I ve seen photos of David Beckham doing just that.

• Haha
  • Wow

Delizia

VIP Member
I’m already a fan and I’m on the Chateau Diaries tattle page. Check out Amanda and Lincoln from Our French Chateau. Another one I like is XO, Mecenna. She is awesome and does things herself. She owns a home in Texas and one in California.
I can't keep up with the Château Diaries' tattle, there are si many people to talk about in this crazy place XD

• Haha

BWa

Chatty Member
Would the fields be that colour at this time of year? I’m a town girl. Wouldn’t have a clue.
Quite possibly, but it’s because it has been sprayed off with glyphosate and everything is dead. Which is an interesting metaphor…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

ella1979

VIP Member
Isn’t ice cream a ‘street’ name for meth? Lol
Ive never heard it before. Ive heard "too much pop/shandy". pop is a slang word for carbonated drinks like cola but it isnt a word used by a well spoken person

ive heard "the kids went to the pub with us they had pop and crisps" for example

Tangent, but what products do you use? Mine is like Hermione/Hagrid too and I’m desperate to tame it!
Redken Frizz Dismiss is what I’m using right now. Two shampoos and one deep conditioner. Then dry in a microfibre towel. I then blow dry and straighten it in sections. On a bad day, I’ll add JVN conditioning mist which calms the frizz. I mix it up but that’s my current!

• Heart