Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The best hotels where she generally has the cheapest thing on the room service menu as food is not included with the free stay. Very cultured, Lids
---

Pray he told her the real story about her hair & told her to cut it all off. I’m praying but I’m doubtful that it won’t fall on deaf ears & she’ll tell us that he was telling her what wonderful condition her hair is now.
---

Pray he told her the real story about her hair & told her to cut it all off. I’m praying but I’m doubtful that it won’t fall on deaf ears & she’ll tell us that he was telling her what wonderful condition her hair is now.
Maybe she’ll get gray hair like Teefers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Delizia

VIP Member
Ys
I have extremely frizzy hair, at some points it’s corkscrew at others it’s basically straight. I also dye it blonde and have done for nearly 20 years! Tried so many different things but the best seem to be a keratin straightening treatment every 3 months and bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo! It is amazing! The primer is the best thing I’ve ever used and I can actually get away with throwing my hair in a bun and no straightening it
Yes i'm Always so surprised Lydia still hasn't done a botox, tanin or keratin treatment. Would seem kind of the thing tight up her street. But she seems to know very little about hair so why am i surprised.

• Sick

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Trying to be secretive / coy about her "collab" with VC and the styling of 4 bags.
Girl, you've shown us the Ad was with Vestiaire days ago. In the Influencer world, this was ages ago.
We've moved on.
Furthermore, this was an AD with Vestiaire and NOT a collab.
Trying to "big up" yourself when other influencers ie. your ex-friends, are doing actual collabs, is just embarrassing.
View attachment 2132036

And guys, she's still hiding her AD declarations.
Report report report.
View attachment 2132037
O dear….she’s tiny …..

• Haha
  • Angry

Oops...

VIP Member
My statement wasn’t intended to offend, I apologize if it did. That said, several forms of mental illness run in my family and we typically use humor to deflect. That’s just how we roll. 🤷‍♀️ Also, it was directed at me, as a Gemini, not intended to imply any of my fellow Geminians were afflicted. ❤
Fret not dear heart! We know you and we‘ve got you 💕 Air signs rule! 🥰

• Heart

Labradork

Were your grandparents in an area where there were American soldiers during the war? If so I bet they picked it up from southern soldiers. I live in the west and no one says pop, unless they’ve moved from the east coast.
Southern American soldiers or southern British soldiers? East coast Americans call it soda, Midwesterners and Westerners call it pop, and Southerners (or maybe just Texas does this) call everything Coke. West coast Americans are split and call it either soda or pop depending on location.

MichiganGal

VIP Member

Who is she

It was the lovely JoJo who wrote the original story on buying fake followers. Lidl could really do with her design influence, although she gives zero fucks and not Lyds typical yes man!
Screenshot_20230428-204933_Instagram.jpg

Delizia

VIP Member
so little miss lazy cannot push out a vlog as it is a Bank Holiday in the UK and another next Monday, yet in a previous flog she informed us she was so ahead with her videos?????
No because
She’s checking the time 😂 how long until this is over 😂
So she basically has middle lenght hair, like we Always said she should have, and probably like Despina and Ruby both told her. Now when is it that she finally understands fake tanning IS not for her ?!

Reactions: 13

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Remember Lucozade with the orange crinkly wrapping? I remember my mum opening up the lucosade when we were sick as little ‘uns and it was a real treat as we never drank ‘soda’ or ‘pop’ or Coke as kids - Mi-Wadi was the only thing allowed in a lunchbox which was an orange flavour drink you diluted with water. Random fact - I read recently that Lucozade was banned in Canada because of the red food colouring as well as Marmite, Penguin bars and Bovril.

Here’s a pic of the old wrapping.... awww, those were the days..

View attachment 2128800
I crave Lucozade when I have a cold, and brandy (not together), it’s been years since I had a cold 🤔, I have a theory that if I ever have the flu jab I’d have colds on the regular.
Hmm, I sound like a conspiracy nut.

I’ll get me coat. Where IS fedup I miss her 😂, hope her exams went well.

Reactions: 13