Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Are my eyes correct? . I think the crown of Lydia’s “Provence” hat by Emily London is bigger (taller) than the one featured on Emily’s website (it’s almost £700).

the hat is supposed to be on a wire headband (very fitting for previously hair and obsessed Lydia!). Although I suspect , if the crown is bigger she’s had it custom made so she can just plonk it into her head and wear it as a normal hat no wire band?

the hat on the model could be worn to ascot … yet with a tall crown I’m guessing Lydia is going to plop it onto her Barnet and wear it to a local Mallorca beach ?.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
MIIISSSTER teeny tiny tom thumb got me this BEEYOOOUtiful urn for me to put all the ashes from the bridges I’ve burned, dead friendships, and souls I’ve stolen my personality from. I got it in size Giant like my schnoz! Just exquisite
What colour did you get? 😂🤣😂😂😅😂🤣🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sage245

VIP Member
I have extremely frizzy hair, at some points it’s corkscrew at others it’s basically straight. I also dye it blonde and have done for nearly 20 years! Tried so many different things but the best seem to be a keratin straightening treatment every 3 months and bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil shampoo! It is amazing! The primer is the best thing I’ve ever used and I can actually get away with throwing my hair in a bun and no straightening it
Thank you so much, I’m going to try that! Mine is so frizzy too, made worse by pregnancy and having a baby weirdly 😂

• Haha

SteffiM

I’ve just gotten into Beau Chateau after having been a fan of How To Renovate a Chateau for some time. I just have to say Ali and Lydiot want to be lords of the manor. Can you imagine if they actually had to care for a great home. Ps if you want to see some beautiful not pretentious restoration. Check these two channels out.
I follow both of them and love their channels. Philip in How to renovate a Chateau is hilarious.

Lucadoll

Here I worried I'm the only one thinking dry hair cut is odd! What's that about? No expert here, but I've been told and seen online many times hair cut needs to be done on WET hair. Always.
A lot of black women after chemically straightening their hair cut dry instead of wet

Little Dancer

It looks decent in this pic, but in most others all you could see is the stuck-on oranges on her chest...it just wasn't flattering at all. She literally could've chosen any other Halfpenny dress, any other that she tried on would've been better than this.
Ah. Totally forgot. Very odd choice. The halfpenny dresses were so elegant.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’m SO sorry to be annoying but I can’t seem to find the answer in her click bate videos and there’s no many threads! Where is she moving to? As a cotswolds native myself ( near kingham) I’m worried! Could someone enlighten me?
Go to the WIKI - pink button at the top of the page or read the first post of every thread for all things Lydia.
No, she can't afford to move to the Cotswolds so it will be just outside but she will say it's the Cotswolds anyway.

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Me too as have my mum and grandparents!
Were your grandparents in an area where there were American soldiers during the war? If so I bet they picked it up from southern soldiers. I live in the west and no one says pop, unless they’ve moved from the east coast.

• Wow
Reactions: 9