Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to post this TT ...

View attachment 2080439
Me, as well.
---
I really think that watch is hideous! The Cartier Santos looked so much better on her. I wonder whether she’s sold it
I maintain that it is a $263.00 marked down to $148.00 fake from Patek Philippe Twenty-4 4910/11R Women Quartz 25 MM - Swiss Replica Watches Store. Top Quality Fake Watches For Sale
I might have to buy one just to check it out. I wonder what the return policy is on these watches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
LMAO this reminds me of all of you UK tattlers shading Lydia’s butter. She has a bad fridge game hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the post she wrote " I hope one your boyfriends is watching so that this ring gets the beautiful home it deserves with one of my wonderful followers"

Haha. First of all, whose boyfriend would be watching her and secondly would even contemplate to spend an eye watering exorbitant amount of money on a ring like that.

How presumptious of her thinking one of her followers boyfriends, mind you, can afford a huge 2 carat diamond ring, at an estimated price of up to 50-60K? at a guess, and even if they could, which I'd say, would be very far and few between, its Just her perception of it that gets me miffed.

The thing is, there are a majority of people in her comments, on all her posts on her social media platforms, who are calling her tone deaf and out of touch, that can barely afford food and electricity. But yet she wants to give the illusion that her audience are wealthy, well heeled and flush with money, adorning themselves in Garrad Jewellery, driving around the country side in their defenders and have an Alitex greenhouse in their backyard, who bake nettle cakes. (eta- no offence to anyone who does, I am justing talking about Lydiot here) All to boost her already inflated ego and self importance.

But what would I expect from someone who is living in a false reality, in her own bubble, begs for freebies for a living, barely pays for anything, relies on affiliate links. Gets flown around to stay at luxurious hotels funded by someone else and pretends to talk posh, calls her husband Mr Millen Gordon all the time instead of by his first name, Ali, just wanted to throw that in cause it annoys me and is so far removed from reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m seeing Geoffrey Rush with a beard 😂

View attachment 2080267View attachment 2080268
I love it when my favorite threads collide. As much as I hate to say it but I wish Filippo would take a page from Ali’s book on grooming.
---
No time for flogs this evening, the little, downtrodden fella is probably busy picking Elsie up off the floor ... Josie is being wined and dined in OMAN...by Jo Malone Loves! 🙌

I find very few women look bad in hijab or other forms of head cover but Josie never fails to disappoint! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
---

I find very few women look bad in hijab or other forms of head cover but Josie never fails to disappoint! :ROFLMAO:
Haha I thought the same when she first posted. She had it on so tight and looked so dorky. Then she posted herself with two other women in them and they looked chic. Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god! On her Instagram where she's applying the beauty bay under eye concealer...there is NO WAY she hasn't had filler!!!! There's so much in there and it looks rock solid 😧
You are absolutely right. Jesus Christ on crutches those cheeks were filled to the brim. Marionette cheeks. Ali better run if she starts asking him if he wants to play a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Thank you all and I hope you have a good night! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Sending you love and strength @Margo Polo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sending you and your family all the love and support in the world. You are in my prayers. 🥰🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lol. How on point is this.
On the same note ... Major PSA for Lydsiepoo

Screenshot_20230406_075754_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_075801_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_075811_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_075845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_075856_Instagram.jpg

My favourite comment :
Screenshot_20230406_075927_Instagram.jpg

---
@Margo Polo sending you and your family lots of love and strength. Your Tattle family is standing with you ♥
---
She looks so orange she could be guiding aeroplanes to the runway
View attachment 2081188
Her smile looks very forced. Like she's uncomfortable. Such an odd pic to post.
---
It's the closest she's getting to a runway - she hasn't gotten invites for Paris, London, Milan or NY in years
You're back !!! ♥ Miss your posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sending you love and light ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you and your granddaughter 🥰

I'm sure you know there's a Facebook support group (I just looked it up) for families but we are here for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.