Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia talks about how her brain works and how she is not comfortable in groups of people
My translation:- she is suspicious of everyone and she has a very, very bad personal trait which is to see the worst in everyone - not the good in people
Even when she is criticising the space on the material swatches devoid of pattern, she calls it ‘negative space’
It’s not negative - it’s just the pattern. It’s not as though the supplier is selling advertising space 🙄 Just because Lydia has to fill every gap she sees with ‘stuff’ doesn’t mean the rest of us has to do this
I just couldn’t bear watching the cult beauty unboxing - a massive scrounge from brands

If she claims she has bought the Caudalie deodorant before, she sure as hell didn’t seem to realise it has a plastic protective covering & also seemed unsure how to move the contents by twisting or pushing
She bought 2 containers of body cream then was annoyed when she realised she could have bought 1 plus a refill - hmmm another thing she claims to always use 🤔

Just bore off Lydia - not interested in you constantly repeating how expensive the products are and how much you spent - classy well mannered people don’t brag like this - so uncouth Lady Muck Millen!
In design it is literally called negative space

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No sign of the Little Fella - he’s probably making monumental decisions - collar up, outside/inside the shweater, collar down flat, straight up, all are aksheptable...
---

😂😂 Ditto!
One job! Thirty minutes per week! Nothing\Nada/Niet\Rien/Unprofessional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god! On her Instagram where she's applying the beauty bay under eye concealer...there is NO WAY she hasn't had filler!!!! There's so much in there and it looks rock solid 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One job! Thirty minutes per week! Nothing\Nada/Niet\Rien/Unprofessional.
No time for flogs this evening, the little, downtrodden fella is probably busy picking Elsie up off the floor ... Josie is being wined and dined in OMAN...by Jo Malone Loves! 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well well! he's modelling for Purdey. Wonder if they rejected her ?

She has a new TT on fragrance . In a pricey silk dress but ive never heard of the designer Aje?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hands are SO busy when talking, she would never make a tv presenter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god! On her Instagram where she's applying the beauty bay under eye concealer...there is NO WAY she hasn't had filler!!!! There's so much in there and it looks rock solid 😧
Applying makeup with a face already full of makeup.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What did we miss tonight? What clickbait? I’m guessing

Option 1 - Pic #1 My First Love Talking Bee-Keepin’

Option 2 - Pic #2 It Can’t Happen Again - Antlers keep fallin’ on my Head

Option 3 - Pic #3. How to Grow Up - Fitting your three inch insteps

A6E89D32-15AA-4658-AB5A-47B09E097C7B.jpeg
E149AE37-E5A7-46B2-B58A-87537F864E9B.jpeg
722F6DC6-EB1A-413F-93EC-B21D0EA073CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember when josie and Charlie bought them a national trust membership for an Xmas gift so they could visit more homes and gardens across the country, not once did they visit an NT property in blogs etc despite visiting multiple other private ones etc, and then bleats on about how on the miss Potter film she found out the land was gifted to the NT in her will. And how she wants to be a head gardener of a stately home. Why doesn’t she try volunteering on NT site first, they have plenty of opportunities for gardeners to get stuck in and gain experience but you wouldn’t be wearing a pretty dress to do the real work she is shy from in her garden 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well well! he's modelling for Purdey. Wonder if they rejected her ?

She has a new TT on fragrance . In a pricey silk dress but ive never heard of the designer Aje?
I love Aje. It’s a contemporary brand from Australia. 🫶🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.