Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when josie and Charlie bought them a national trust membership for an Xmas gift so they could visit more homes and gardens across the country, not once did they visit an NT property in blogs etc despite visiting multiple other private ones etc, and then bleats on about how on the miss Potter film she found out the land was gifted to the NT in her will. And how she wants to be a head gardener of a stately home. Why doesn’t she try volunteering on NT site first, they have plenty of opportunities for gardeners to get stuck in and gain experience but you wouldn’t be wearing a pretty dress to do the real work she is shy from in her garden 😂
Lolllllllll… I have links to the NT through my family and know head gardeners. That is not a job for the faint hearted. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lolllllllll… I have links to the NT through my family and know head gardeners. That is not a job for the faint hearted. She has no idea.
By head all she means is the one who bosses the others around, no work is involved in lidl’s case!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nice Crispies...

Crisp Ena’s hair is nice and crispy
Brownish-grey and somewhat wispy
Flat and dull without a shine
So glad her mad hair isn’t mine
The rampant stories that she tells
Rapunzel-like she vlogs and sells
With whistles and a thousand bells
She preaches and she breaks the spells
The droning of her endless story
About her hair - her crowning glory
Please switch the mutton button off
Your tablescrape and beige food trough
Will never set your hair on fire
You sell fake dreams and you’re a liar
Confess and you will come out cleaner
Instead of ‘Let’s Pretend Crisp Ena’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Camilla is (unfortunately imo) going to be just called Queen. The consort label is being dropped at coronation . 😢 @MadameS

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ali takes to instagram to announce an imminent orgasm 🫣View attachment 2080994
OMG! I just choked on my coffee!
---
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Thank you all and I hope you have a good night! ❤
Sending much love to your beautiful granddaughter. Thinking of you and yours x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She wishes she could move. I was thinking today how on earth people move valuable greenhouses. Maybe they can be sold as an extra with the house but 🤷‍♀️ can't be easy to take with you
You don't take it with you really, you sell it with the house as most fixtures and fittings, but if that is adding actual value to it...I couldn't say. A greenhouse is not like an additional bedroom or bathroom, not everyone will want one and others might even consider it a hindrance which they would have to pay to take down should they not want it, so I don't know if she could even ask for more money on the house sale for it. It might be a loss she would have to swallow, or pay to have it taken apart and moved to the new property.
---
More, more, more. Just need more. One more dress, one more ring, one more car, one more house and THEN I'll be happy.
Soon enough she'll have to add one more husband to that list, I think.
How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is hideous to be quite frank, I'm sure Lydia will find a way to copy butcher the style for something on her insta
Off topic so I apologize, since I'm not British, why is the coronation for Camilla also??
That's a very good question and one that a lot of us would like a straightforward answer to! Apparently, the King wants her to be Queen rather than Queen Consort - so, she will be crowned Queen Camilla :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You don't take it with you really, you sell it with the house as most fixtures and fittings, but if that is adding actual value to it...I couldn't say. A greenhouse is not like an additional bedroom or bathroom, not everyone will want one and others might even consider it a hindrance which they would have to pay to take down should they not want it, so I don't know if she could even ask for more money on the house sale for it. It might be a loss she would have to swallow, or pay to have it taken apart and moved to the new property.
---

More, more, more. Just need more. One more dress, one more ring, one more car, one more house and THEN I'll be happy.
Soon enough she'll have to add one more husband to that list, I think.
How sad.
You can move and take the glass part of your greenhouse with you, you just have to leave the bricks and foundation behind and rebuild in your new garden. Alitex themselves even offer a service to help move and rebuild your greenhouse when you move.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
1680785966592.jpeg

Why can't her hairdresser (is it Despina again?) give her a decent root melt? These roots look hideous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Sending you love, light, and lots of positive thoughts for the wee one and family. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2082291
Why can't her hairdresser (is it Despina again?) give her a decent root melt? These roots look hideous.
What is a root melt? I only get single process color so I'm not familiar,

And Lydia really should have stuck with the free Invisalign through lockdown to correct not only her crooked teeth but that major underbite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is a root melt? I only get single process color so I'm not familiar,

And Lydia really should have stuck with the free Invisalign through lockdown to correct not only her crooked teeth but that major underbite.
It is basically when a hairdresser softens the roots so when highlights grow out there isn't a very obvious line and allows people to go a bit longer in between getting their hair done. It is what Nicky does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending positive and loving thoughts your way, il be keeping your granddaughter in my prayers xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.