Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends £63 of a suncream because she said feels guilty when she uses stuff that isn’t perfect for the environment…also drives a Range Rover and heats up a massive house. Just say you like expensive tit or nothing at all. It’s the same with Josie and her partner, “oh no this porridge comes in a plastic bag”, so I’ll drive a gas guzzler to a farm shop to buy special porridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I do love that Lydia and cawwie had to pay for this day of learning micro green planting (even though she acts like it’s some prestigious event she’s been invited to). She could have learned all of this online but needs content for her nontent.

When she talks about taking another class I’m quite sure cawwie will beg for it to be “kindly gifted”. And don't you all find it quite suspect that she lives near all of these places and yet never goes during peak season on her own to see the flowers in bloom? Always on the beg.
I don't think Crispina paid for it. She had it tagged as "A D" for which I've reported her twice to the ASA. For the spacing between the "A" and "D" and attempting to hide the AD tag in small print.
Heeeeheeeee.

Screenshot_20230330_205400_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_183704_Gallery.jpg

---
I always got the feeling that Lydia is rexysmum. It’s something she would do.
Search Rexysmum on IG and you'll see who she really is...
---
Cawwie before her Beauty Pie freeby makeover... and after! I can’t for the life of me tell the difference..l

View attachment 2078417View attachment 2078418
Cawwiiee really is the Office Elf in that green jacket....

8F766CF8-DD57-4E16-8350-1DCBD726C73C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
No sign of the Little Fella - he’s probably making monumental decisions - collar up, outside/inside the shweater, collar down flat, straight up, all are aksheptable...
---

😂😂 Ditto!
More like doing the Millen chores after his golfing holidays.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don't think Crispina paid for it. She had it tagged as "A D" for which I've reported her twice to the ASA. For the spacing between the "A" and "D" and attempting to hide the AD tag in small print.
Heeeeheeeee.

View attachment 2080337View attachment 2080338
---

Search Rexysmum on IG and you'll see who she really is...
---

Cawwiiee really is the Office Elf in that green jacket....

View attachment 2080369
OMG she was paid to go to this! And brought a plus one elf at $285 each? She didn't even go out of curiosity or love for gardening.... something I think is quite important if you have dreams of pretending to be August and the "head gardener of a stately home". No wonder she was shilling all of the things they offer there.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still maintain the renewal of vows will be Elsie, Cawwie and last of all, Aldi... three in this marriage? Nah, just a throuple! A throuple renewing their vows... all staring in the mirror except for Cawwiee... obviously.... she’s gone from a Redcoat to a Micro-herb green peacoat...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not possible because you are a pauper who lives on a gifted lifestyle. “sadly not possible for me” my foot. What delusion. 😭🙄
Josie's (massive) engagement ring is from the prestigious De Beers so Madame has to elevenerife Teefers by going for a Garrard ring. I'm sorry, but Crispina is nuts. Psycho.
If Teefers even attempts to repair their friendship, she would be the world's greatest doormat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Josie's (massive) engagement ring is from the prestigious De Beers so Madame has to elevenerife Teefers by going for a Garrard ring. I'm sorry, but Crispina is nuts. Psycho.
If Teefers even attempts to repair their friendship, she would be the world's greatest doormat.
Elevenerife made me spit out my tea 😆 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reason #345689603 as to why I hate influencers, and how I could do a better job than them...

They don't understand the importance of legibility. It's like lesson 1 in visual communication. Especially irritating when a brand is paying them to promote to sell some tit.
I had to post this TT ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s shows more of other buildings/ peoples homes on her Instagram than she does of her own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of Lydia paying for things I don’t know if you remember but she went with Carrie to some Vintage Fair in Hampshire. She came back with some Candles & diffusers from a company called Oast & Rye which had been kindly gifted. She raved about them and as they are a local store to me I had a look at the website. Six months later I was at a Christmas Fete & they were there so had a sniff of their products. Mentioned I’d seen them on Lydia’s vlog hoping to get some gossip but she stunned me by saying that Lydia had re ordered , on the website, two of the large diffusers which sold for £130 & paid for them. She also said it had brought in a lot of business. I bought the same diffuser & it’s stunning & very strong. But I still can’t believe she didn’t ask for more freebies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.