Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everybody who voted for my thread title which received 58 votes. 😁

Happy April Fool's Day, and what better topic than our Lidl who continues to make content....for others!

20230401_122021.jpg

* "Summer sun is on its way" in Northamptonshire. The rest of the UK is only a week into spring and dodging showers.
* April's word salad is verbatim the one from last year! #lazy
* The "new life of happiness" lasted a week. Lidl is back to a whinefest of victimhood rant.
* She feels that she doesn't fit in. That's because your life is a pretence, Lidl!
* Lidl "old money" Millen says they are not old money. She's from Watford and he is "self made". Er...didn't you tell us last week you weren't from Watford? #receipts
* She's now so 'humble, she'll be popping up in the Charles Dickens remake of Great Expectations on Sunday night.

Screenshot_20230401_111659_Chrome.jpg

* She says she's been "cancelled" from trips because she takes a plus one. Ooh, sore about Versailles, Lidl? Could have sworn I saw Harrison there!
* Maybe it's because you cackle in a corner with Cawwie/treat it as a jolly/have a crappy entitled attitude/bullied a pregnant hairdresser/don't promote the brands properly/others don't want to go if you do?
* Lidl is raging at the comments ripping Ali's hair post....then mentions his receding hairline on You Tube.
* She leapt to the lil fella's defence when he was mocked by tiktokker Shabaz (Shabaz Says - I'm rich, you're poor) for wearing his Hugh Hefner dressing gown over his clothes to brekkie. It's called satire, Lidl!
* She's fuming at his piss take of their GRWM tiktok and hasn't let go of her anger at his tiktok post on #savoygate. If you have no sense of humour and a thin skin, maybe tiktok is not the platform for you, Lidl?
* She values being well spoken...er...have you listened to yourself lately?
* Lidl "booked into" Garrards to look at engagement rings. Guess the two Chupi rings and lab grown diamond stack will be joining the Tiffany solitaire, ear furniture, headbands and scrunchies in The Bunga land fill site.
* While at Garrards Lidl tried on tiaras. We present to you Princess Lidl Elsie Crispina Millen Moron of The Bunga Potato House Surgery.

Screenshot_20230331_212447_Chrome.jpg

* She's putting £160 a metre fabric blinds in the dressing room. Fix the plumbing!
* She's busy buying Chanel shoes, Hermes coin purse etc, only to send them back once unboxed #desperate
* It's the end of March and she's planting 100 tulips that should have been planted in November! It was backbreaking! 🙄
* Her promotion of Hairburst's claim to make your hair grow was dodgy to say the least. Meanwhile Nicky's hair IS growing fast!
* She spent the day at Le Manoir au Quat'Saisons, learning about edible flowers and micro herbs. That'll be herb pasta with a flower on top then!
It's her mother's birthday and they are crying down the phone at the death of her childhood cat....so she jumps on stories with tear stained face to flog us a Beauty Pie code.
* We really, really want to know about the secret personal financial project....and we're wondering what happened to Karen Millen....

In other news
* Nicky is working with L'Oreal...and Lidl hasn't washed her hair in a week!🍌🍌🍌
* Ken made fun of Lidl and Ali was filming him.
* OT but we were very sad to hear that Paul O'Grady had passed away.

Screen grabs thanks to @Namima @Milking Keynes @fc0795

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
I am a few years older than Lydia but I find 35 years old a young age still. Why does she make it as though 35 is the new 50?
---
Also, a moment to remember Foreo, Function of Beauty and the heatless curl contraption, the Loop soundproof headphones for sleeping (or some other brand I can't remember) - all items she clearly doesn't use but vloged the tit out of to never hear about it again once done with her contract.
She never disclosed the heatless curls as AD :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
OT but so far £78,000 has been donated to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in the name of Paul O'Grady.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Fabulous recap as always @Miscanthus 🙌. Now if I didn't know I would have thought those pics of her grey hair was an April fools but its not!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Happy April Fool's Day, and what better topic than our Lidl who continues to make content....for others!

View attachment 2071276

* "Summer sun is on its way" in Northamptonshire. The rest of the UK is only a week into spring and dodging showers.
* The "new life of happiness" lasted a week. Lidl is back to a whinefest of victimhood rant.
* She feels that she doesn't fit in. That's because your life is a pretence, Lidl!
* Lidl "old money" Millen says they are not old money. She's from Watford and he is "self made". Er...didn't you tell us last week you weren't from Watford? #receipts
* She's now so 'humble, she'll be popping up in the Charles Dickens remake of Great Expectations on Sunday night.

View attachment 2071270

* She says she's been "cancelled" from trips because she takes a plus one. Ooh, sore about Versailles, Lidl? Could have sworn I saw Harrison there!
* Maybe it's because you cackle in a corner with Cawwie/treat it as a jolly/have a crappy entitled attitude/bullied a pregnant hairdresser/don't promote the brands properly/others don't want to go if you do?
* Lidl is raging at the comments ripping Ali's hair post....then mentions his receding hairline on You Tube.
* She leapt to the lil fella's defence when he was mocked by tiktokker Shabaz (Shabaz Says - I'm rich, you're poor) for wearing his Hugh Hefner dressing gown over his clothes to brekkie. It's called satire, Lidl!
* She's fuming at his piss take of their GRWM tiktok and hasn't let go of her anger at his tiktok post on #savoygate. If you have no sense of humour and a thin skin, maybe tiktok is not the platform for you, Lidl?
* Lidl "booked into" Garrards to look at engagement rings. Guess the two Chupi rings and lab grown diamond stack will be joining the Tiffany solitaire, ear furniture, headbands and scrunchies in The Bunga land fill site.
* While at Garrards Lidl tried on tiaras. We present to you Princess Lidl Elsie Crispina Millen Moron of The Bunga Potato House Surgery.

View attachment 2071274

* She's putting £160 a metre fabric blinds in the dressing room. Fix the plumbing!
* She's busy buying Chanel shoes, Hermes coin purse etc, only to send them back once unboxed #desperate
* It's the end of March and she's planting 100 tulips that should have been planted in November! It was backbreaking! 🙄
* Her promotion of Hairburst's claim to make your hair grow was dodgy to say the least. Meanwhile Nicky's hair IS growing fast!
* She spent the day at Le Manoir au Quat'Saisons, learning about edible flowers and micro herbs. That'll be herb pasta with a flower on top then!
It's her mother's birthday and they are crying down the phone at the death of her childhood cat....so she jumps on stories with tear stained face to flog us a Beauty Pie code.
* We really, really want to know about the secret personal financial project....and we're wondering what happened to Karen Millen....

In other news

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant recap @Miscanthus 👏👏❤❤😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See! Here we are, wondering what the new obsession with all things Tweed is and little Al has always had a penchant for the stuff! Little Al used to ‘get it on’ with Lyds as well, by the looks of it 🤣
He looks like a goon from a village that commits a crime or two

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonderful recap as always dear @Miscanthus.

See! Here we are, wondering what the new obsession with all things Tweed is and little Al has always had a penchant for the stuff! Little Al used to ‘get it on’ with Lyds as well, by the looks of it 🤣
E6911ED3-A2C3-4465-9BF1-7BE7C70CBB13.jpeg

Here he is waving...

F448A342-DC88-4F29-B0ED-1EB69A68EFE6.jpeg

Here she is waving back

A123DBA7-9B4B-4965-9DB7-D52091728A23.jpeg

Forehead before

93911ADF-8C6E-474E-8030-B84C2707AC63.jpeg

After...

9FD753CD-B682-4221-B798-C6AA4AB6B095.jpeg

Chin-Chiller

2EA53268-1C3D-4E72-89B6-A78D6B141C5E.jpeg

Gym Bunnies flogging Alpro

31111D7E-FDB8-4D5A-A859-6BBFAE49762F.png

Who dis?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
There’s nothing about Ali that is sexy!!🤮
I’m not sure if it’s the old man clothes or that he’s been with Lydia!!🤫
I love a manly construction type! David Beckham maybe ten years ago is my type!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There’s nothing about Ali that is sexy!!🤮
I’m not sure if it’s the old man clothes or that he’s been with Lydia!!🤫
I love a manly construction type! David Beckham maybe ten years ago is my type!!
Agree, nothing sexy about him. He is far too submissive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think she’ll very quickly get to 1 million “subscribers” just as Josie gets married and she’ll be celebrating that by sending herself brand freebies.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why does she always say to “stock up” I thought she was about ‘smart shopping’ which means not spending constantly to have a lot. Stock up puts it into the readers head to buy a lot. She’s an idiot and cannot market anything

Reactions: 26
Why does she always say to “stock up” I thought she was about ‘smart shopping’ which means not spending constantly to have a lot. Stock up puts it into the readers head to buy a lot. She’s an idiot and cannot market anything
It's the same when she says she is only buying key classic pieces that will last a lifetime yet every week she purchases more and more crap that is neither essential or classic and will definitely not last a lifetime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ali’s new TT. Lord have mercy. He’s asking for it now I think, he wants the engagement. He’s decided to ‘give the people what they want’ and dress in joggers but he still looks like a made in Chelsea reject

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2071276

View attachment 2071270

View attachment 2071274

In other news

Its a close call but I think this is your best recap so far 🥂 Huzzah!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.