Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she go to Garrards to try on rings thinking they would gift her one seeing as she is Lady Lydia of pongy potager bung?

sending love and positive thoughts @Margo Polo ♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Thank you all and I hope you have a good night! ❤
@Margo Polo Sending you all the love in the world. What tough news to hear about your beautiful granddaughter. Please keep us posted. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ladies and Gents, I would like to ask you to send positive healing vibes and prayers to my granddaughter who was just diagnosed with Radio-Tartaglia syndrome. She is the 35th person in the world to be diagnosed. She is such a beautiful, sweet happy baby and you would never know she had anything. She’s a year old and is developmentally delayed in walking. Not yet crawling, but she’s an awesome roller!
Sending masses of energy and prayers for healing for your beautiful girlie. Thinking of you dearest one 💕💙💐

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I were Tamara i would secretly give him a set time to propose and get rid if it doesn t happen.
Don't think she will ever do that, he is too important to her for her job... he is in the industry and has connections. Thanks to him, she increased her quotas for buying bags ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just started watching the 'break up' vlog. "Your hair comes from inside of you and it comes out"..... Ahhh... This explains a lot... As other skull are there to protect the brain, she has a void whereby hair is coiled up inside, just waiting to spring out (of course at a much faster rate than anyone else's). Gotcha, poppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd rather be single, he is hideous!
His appearance can be debatable, in essence he is not an ugly man, if he tidied up a bit, i.e. if he trimmed his beard a bit and brushed his hair sometimes, I think he would look quite decent.

Reactions: 14
His appearance can be debatable, in essence he is not an ugly man, if he tidied up a bit, i.e. if he trimmed his beard a bit and brushed his hair sometimes, I think he would look quite decent.
He seems nice enough. I read somewhere that he is the son of a Count and has inherited vineyards. He is also a big hitter in the fashion industry and works at Balmain.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

This is sobering news that puts things into perspective, I wish you and your family strength and fortitude to navigate though whatever trials you encounter. Sending love, light and warm positive thoughts your way 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sending positive healing vibes to you and your granddaughter x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the same note ... Major PSA for Lydsiepoo

View attachment 2081622View attachment 2081623View attachment 2081624View attachment 2081626View attachment 2081628

My favourite comment :
View attachment 2081629
---

@Margo Polo sending you and your family lots of love and strength. Your Tattle family is standing with you ♥
---

Her smile looks very forced. Like she's uncomfortable. Such an odd pic to post.
---

You're back !!! ♥ Miss your posts.
I agree with every word Bryanboy and the other commenters who posted. Fashion is fun. It’s good to try out new things and have a wardrobe that brings you joy.

I couldn’t imagine getting up in the morning and thinking ‘hmmm, now how do I look expensive today? - I know, Hermès belt and we’ll create an outfit around it’ or ‘yawn, coffee and then I’ll put together an ‘old money’ lewk’... shirtdress, Manolos, Hermès’ll do it ...

How boring and unoriginal. There are so many stylish and fabulous brands out there. If we relied on these ‘influencers’ we would be seriously out of pocket for basically wearing a uniform. We would dress inappropriately for every occasion and buy multiples of everything. No, ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hair looks extra crispy there, Crispina.

Screenshot_20230406_112650_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112659_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112718_Instagram.jpg

And the desperate attempt to get Chantecaille's attention. However.
I do feel an Ad for the beauty brand is in the near future and Lyds is just setting up a false narrative of having discovered this brand all by herself.
Screenshot_20230406_113016_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_113029_Instagram.jpg

And as for the never-ending tippy toe pics 😂 😂 😂

Lyds' latest IG follow :

Screenshot_20230406_113317_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She just had such a nasty face now, in every respect! The fresh, smiley face with original chin and nose has been swapped for this oversized, overfilled, drippy-chinned sneer. Much like her personality.

Reactions: 34
Hair looks extra crispy there, Crispina.

View attachment 2081921View attachment 2081922View attachment 2081925View attachment 2081926View attachment 2081927

And the desperate attempt to get Chantecaille's attention. However.
I do feel an Ad for the beauty brand is in the near future and Lyds is just setting up a false narrative of having discovered this brand all by herself. View attachment 2081931View attachment 2081932

And as for the never-ending tippy toe pics 😂 😂 😂

Lyds' latest IG follow :

View attachment 2081936

Bursting into bloom or just bursting out of that dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched Cassie Thorpe’s latest video about the old money aesthetic? Towards the end of her video she basically says wear whatever your personal style is, but referring to the old money aesthetic, she adds the caveat “I think that a conscious curation of your wardrobe to look like that, purely out of what it signals, is a bit of a problem.”

Hmm, yes, it is, isn’t it Crispina?

I know Cassie follows Lydia, which does disappoint me, although I’ve never seen her interact with her/like/comment on her posts.

Reactions: 28
I agree with every word Bryanboy and the other commenters who posted. Fashion is fun. It’s good to try out new things and have a wardrobe that brings you joy.

I couldn’t imagine getting up in the morning and thinking ‘hmmm, now how do I look expensive today? - I know, Hermès belt and we’ll create an outfit around it’ or ‘yawn, coffee and then I’ll put together an ‘old money’ lewk’... shirtdress, Manolos, Hermès’ll do it ...

How boring and unoriginal. There are so many stylish and fabulous brands out there. If we relied on these ‘influencers’ we would be seriously out of pocket for basically wearing a uniform. We would dress inappropriately for every occasion and buy multiples of everything. No, ta.
Whenever I see someone trying to do 'quiet luxury' or 'old money' styling I just think here we go again another boring neutral outfit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Oh gawd. The coronation invites have Tudor roses all along the bottom! Her Royal Travesty will be sitting by the post box waiting for hers!
That is hideous to be quite frank, I'm sure Lydia will find a way to copy butcher the style for something on her insta
Off topic so I apologize, since I'm not British, why is the coronation for Camilla also??

Reactions: 8
Clenching your jaw is not a good look, Lady C.
The smug in the bottom one. She’s gone full Disney villain. What a hateful face.
---
That is hideous to be quite frank, I'm sure Lydia will find a way to copy butcher the style for something on her insta
Off topic so I apologize, since I'm not British, why is the coronation for Camilla also??
It’s more for Charles, but Camilla will be crowned as well as she’s the Queen Consort. She’s his wife, but because she’s his second wife, Queen Elizabeth had to declare that she could be Queen Consort, and she did. It doesn’t mean she’s a monarch, though, as that title is inherited. The last Queen Consort was Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, Elizabeth II’s mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.