Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to digress from Lydz, but does anyone know anything about Stephanie Waxberg? She seems to have lovely style.. do she live off the Mr?

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, long time no post. I've been trying to catch up but that will take me a second. I have certainly missed a few things but I was wondering is the big project she's working on a vow renew? is that why she's been planning all the entertainment she will have during summer and why she went to Garrard for a new engagement set and now she can also have one that's copied from the royals? I am a bit confused as I thought the big project was her trying to get her finances in place since Karen Millen has come to an end it seems and she keeps spending as if she still making a good amount and has little to none in freebies sent to her anymore.
I thought that big project was maybe her wanting to create her own influencing agency, but with Carrie doing the whole actual work of course (and Carrie's sister). Carrie could manage other "talents", and Lydia would be the Queen B of all talents. Little old money cosplayers wannabes from Milton Keynes being managed by Carrie and Lydia, going to insta retreats at "FARMHOUSE", her own little submissive gang that she could take everywhere and never be alone again facing all her frenemies.
Or she's been preparing a podcast? She loves a good rant, this won't be hard for her.
Or maybe is she actually creating her interior designer website? :ROFLMAO: Or Taking an interior design course? (lol no, she knows everything already 'course).

Anyways, she's been talking about what she'd do "after youtube" a lot lately, so it must really be playing on her mind.

I hadn't even noticed the lack of KM collection! It'd be a wonderful news if their collab has indeed finally stopped!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I thought that big project was maybe her wanting to create her own influencing agency, but with Carrie doing the whole actual work of course (and Carrie's sister). Carrie could manage other "talents", and Lydia would be the Queen B of all talents. Little old money cosplayers wannabes from Milton Keynes being managed by Carrie and Lydia, going to insta retreats at "FARMHOUSE", her own little submissive gang that she could take everywhere and never be alone again facing all her frenemies.
Or she's been preparing a podcast? She loves a good rant, this won't be hard for her.
Or maybe is she actually creating her interior designer website? :ROFLMAO: Or Taking an interior design course? (lol no, she knows everything already 'course).

Anyways, she's been talking about what she'd do "after youtube" a lot lately, so it must really be playing on her mind.

I hadn't even noticed the lack of KM collection! It'd be a wonderful news if their collab has indeed finally stopped!
I am crying laughing at the thought of Lydia having a podcast 🤣 it would just be her and Carrie talking about their favourite subject which is themselves. Their guests would be all of Lydia different personalities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ooooh, a podcast - I could see that! Non stop listening to her own voice - wowwww oh my gooooodness hee heee simplistic, sympathetic, impactful.....hee hee...
---
I am crying laughing at the thought of Lydia have if a podcast 🤣 it would just be her and Carrie talking about their favourite subject which is themselves.
Ha! GMTA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh too funny, Vic is at the Johnsons of Elgin cashmere factory! Well played! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anybody else getting ads for Butterscotch blonde tape in hair extensions?

On another topic, I was just listening to the radio in the car and there was a piece about the benefits of living in a bungalow.
A bungalow owner was enthusing about the fact that you could change the room use around and that she had made a dining room into a bedroom.
The presenter pondered this statement and then said "but you wouldn't want your bedroom to be next to the kitchen, would you?"
At that point I swerved because I was thinking of our Lady of the Bunga, who doesn't even have a door on her kitchen....which is next to the master bedroom!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think the first box was created within the year after her wedding so was heavily influenced by Caroline Hirons. Prior to her wedding Lydia asked (on twitter obvs 🙄) Caroline to help her pick products for her wedding skin care routine which is when she started using great brands like tata harper, omorovicza, Sunday Riley and Alpha H.
I got that one and loved it!
---
Ooooh, a podcast - I could see that! Non stop listening to her own voice - wowwww oh my gooooodness hee heee simplistic, sympathetic, impactful.....hee hee...
---

Ha! GMTA 😂
Peers de Reesistonce
In Trins Sickly
Gosh! Oh my daaaaays!
Carrie would looooooove this...
Fragrance, fragrance, fragrance, fragrance, fragrance, fragrance,
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe...
Schnoooooot
Eating in the greenhouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am crying laughing at the thought of Lydia having a podcast 🤣 it would just be her and Carrie talking about their favourite subject which is themselves. Their guests would be all of Lydia different personalities.
Gosh I feel like she’s already doing that in her vlogs. For the most part she and her multiple personalities just talk to the viewer the ENTIRE TIME about nothing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Whatever it is she won’t be doing any training for it...and nobody seems to really want to be associated any more so she’s best focussing on how she can persuade someone to give her free stuff for another year...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably got Carrie to do it! However, once again she shows what a liar she is because I'm at the part where she says she's bought some of the items before. BUT didn't she just say that she waits for brands to send her things to try? She can't have it both ways and we all know that she doesn't usually buy stuff.

Imho, she's just trying to give brands that used to send her PR to her some free publicity so she can get into their good books again.
I wouldn't be surprised if shes linked the products and will earn a commission so it might pay off in the long run. Bet they don't get much commission though?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised if shes linked the products and will earn a commission so it might pay off in the long run. Bet they don't get much commission though?
Was also thinking the brands were quite random and I hadn’t heard of them. Lots of smelly things and body wash that I would think you’d want to smell before buying if they are so expensive. Bet she and cawwie are trying to get some gigs like she did with hair burst, rodial, and many more. Try it and then beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The purchases from cult beauty were totally calculated. Both brands have an emphasis on botanicals so she will now approach them to say she already loves their products (see the haul she did with her own money!) and try and get some work by saying that she is a good fit for the brand. Caudalie have a vineyard/spa thing in France. She is so bloody obvious :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah she wants brand deals with Prai and L'occitane she is getting desperate for ££££.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The purchases from cult beauty were totally calculated. Both brands have an emphasis on botanicals so she will now approach them to say she already loves their products (see the haul she did with her own money!) and try and get some work by saying that she is a good fit for the brand. Caudalie have a vineyard/spa thing in France. She is so bloody obvious :rolleyes:

Hasn't Teefers worked with those brands?? Lydia must be desperate now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.