Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she means is...Garrard wont gift her the ring so she cant have it boo hoo😭
Also anyone find it hilarious that the woman doing that course was wearing a good old Barbour Jacket?😊
If lydia insists on having plants in her dressing room she needs fake ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Okay, so when this old-money-royal-garden-gnome - phase is over, what do you think she'll do next? I think she'll revert back to wellness/exercise.
Wellness maybe, but she’s far too lazy these days to really get back into being an exercise guru (what with her weak wrists and all!).

One thing that is for sure - she is not going to be the head gardener of a stately home. That this should even enter her head is amazing; she really is so deluded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know it's not the same ring but this is the price for another 2 carat ring on their site... 😬

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 09.30.42.png

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Wellness maybe, but she’s far too lazy these days to really get back into being an exercise guru (what with her weak wrists and all!).

One thing that is for sure - she is not going to be the head gardener of a stately home. That this should even enter her head is amazing; she really is so deluded!!

Oh how could I forget about her weak wrists? My bad 😂.

She has gotten so spoiled during her influenza years that she believes that everything just comes to her easily. Hard work, gathering experience and knowledge is not heard of in the Bunga.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The accompanying side is easy. Garlic bread toasted on the outside and frozen on the inside.

I think we should vote on the main event, though:

a) Fern Risotto
b) Nettle Soup
c) Micro-Herb Scrambled Eggs
d) Pea-Shoot Trifle
d) None of the above

View attachment 2077195
Why is the placing of all the cutlery always on the right side? Doesn't she know that the fork is always placed on the left? And why the spoon if there is no soup to be served. I was about 9 years old when I learned how to do this properly. She can't get right the simplest of task .:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Well that was 1hr and 3 minutes of my life totally wasted! Sorry to say I couldn’t go the whole 1hr and 18 minutes as i couldn’t handle all the waffling and over the top hand gestures. Me shouting at the tv to shut up!! Complete time waster

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t believe how much work Josie in particular is getting plus others but Josie is a bit similar in that she’s a niche countryside nothing special kind of vlogger. It has to sting Lydia seeing the others doing so much .
---
I know it's not the same ring but this is the price for another 2 carat ring on their site... 😬

View attachment 2079345
I can’t help think the ring she has on looks bigger than 2 carats I’m guessing because of the halo
---
I
😱. She took ONE class where she was more obsessed with if people would be wearing tinted lip balm and lunch in a greenhouse… and she says THIS because the woman teaching the class has an instagram where she wears a dress in the garden.

Honestly she needs real help. No wonder Cawwie was like 🙄

View attachment 2078922
View attachment 2078923

However this victimhood of her childhood school is holding her back so for now she’s gonna just change the hangers on all of her white shirts to fill her “busy day” of styling up her pathetic closet.

View attachment 2078928
wonder what august thought of what Lydia had to say in her vlog! . She probably thinks what a strange person!

Lydia doesn’t seem to understand the hard work it would take to do the course

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watching Vics flog sponsored by Adanola, she is so much better than Lydia is at showing the products, then she actually does a workout and uses the products as they are intended to be used!

No, sadly it’s not for her. Is there anyone out there, who is willing to gift it to this poor, sad lady? Anyone??? I wish we could start a collection for her, to help her towards this beautiful ring. There is no one more deserving than her, pinky promise!🙄
You are absolutely right. Go Fund Me page started here and now. I found an old coin at the back of the sofa so I’m pledging 5cent - poor POVO Elsie... it’s heartbreaking and so close to Josie’s wedding too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, so I caved and started watching the latest flog and my mind has been blown. Lidl has come to the realisation that she doesn't have to wait for brands to send her beauty stuff for free, she can actually place an order herself. Imagine that!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ok, so I caved and started watching the latest flog and my mind has been blown. Lidl has come to the realisation that she doesn't have to wait for brands to send her beauty stuff for free, she can actually place an order herself. Imagine that!!!
Has she finally learnt how to use her credit card?

• Haha
Has she finally learnt how to use her credit card?
Probably got Carrie to do it! However, once again she shows what a liar she is because I'm at the part where she says she's bought some of the items before. BUT didn't she just say that she waits for brands to send her things to try? She can't have it both ways and we all know that she doesn't usually buy stuff.

Imho, she's just trying to give brands that used to send her PR to her some free publicity so she can get into their good books again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she really?! 🤣 I haven't seen her vids in ages.
Gosh, I remember the first version of this box. It was absolutely fabulous. That was back in the day when I was obsessed with everything she was flogging. That first Cult box was the only thing she ever influenced me to buy & it was worth it. Someone must've helped her curate it. It had a good blend of high-end beauty products. I hassled a bit to order it in the U.S. & it was a bit more expensive, but I had priced out each individual item and it was a package deal. Thank God all those brands are now available nationwide for individual purchase at most beauty stores. At this point in her life, I really thought she was going to go into creating beauty products. She was all about skincare and wouldn't shut up about it. But this is when she had really great skin & hair. She could really flog away & be successful. I bet she was rolling in cash back then! ...oh how the mighty have fallen 😆
I think the first box was created within the year after her wedding so was heavily influenced by Caroline Hirons. Prior to her wedding Lydia asked (on twitter obvs 🙄) Caroline to help her pick products for her wedding skin care routine which is when she started using great brands like tata harper, omorovicza, Sunday Riley and Alpha H.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.