Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think that Carrie will leave soon. Jump before you're pushed type of thing. If Lidl carries on losing jobs she's not going to need her. Surely she must realise that working for Lidl now is a sinking ship.
To think that Lidl was talking about taking on extra staff and moving somewhere she could house them in a bespoke office in the garden....shame....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
To think that Lidl was talking about taking on extra staff and moving somewhere she could house them in a bespoke office in the garden....shame....
She wishes she could move. I was thinking today how on earth people move valuable greenhouses. Maybe they can be sold as an extra with the house but 🤷‍♀️ can't be easy to take with you

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she realize there’s probably no plants that can take living in her closet due to the lighting and air flow and extreme temperatures either extremely cold or hot! It’s like putting a plant in the attic and expecting to live a good life! Same with on her landing or in her hallway! Plant’s need sunlight and she doesn’t look on the tag to give them what is needed to have a good life!!
Also her dogs sleep gated in her bathroom where she empties her bowels - poor dogs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Lydia would pay for a lawyer I think she threatened a lawyer. Also what would she have sued for? Defamation? Unlikely I think. She really is full of herself. I am surprised there are no reaction channels like the American ones - I found myself going down a rabbit hole with a YTuber called Alex is Shook and Zachary Michael who react to foodie beauty and amberlyn Reid both American YouTubers who did mukbangs and are morbidly obese. Don’t even ask how I found them! Wish they would do Lydia they would pull her apart!
I think it was a nasty lawyers letter at most, threatening .

Reactions: 13
She’s seems pissed that she already has an engagement ring and can’t be proposed to again. Ungrateful witch
Side note: Carrie was ill quite a few years ago, something to do with her breasts, possibly cancer. Do you think she might be wearing a wig?
Absolutely not - no wig. We have seen Carrie at the hairdressing salon many, many times since then. It has looked the same since Rubie or Despina ... it was lovely when Nicky did it though. I think Carrie had a scare many years ago but it thankfully came to nothing serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She wishes she could move. I was thinking today how on earth people move valuable greenhouses. Maybe they can be sold as an extra with the house but 🤷‍♀️ can't be easy to take with you
I don’t know much about it but I remember Lydia or Josie saying that you can take the glass top and door with you but you have to leave the brick structure and rebuild it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So….couldn’t she afford the Garrard ring?
No, sadly it’s not for her. Is there anyone out there, who is willing to gift it to this poor, sad lady? Anyone??? I wish we could start a collection for her, to help her towards this beautiful ring. There is no one more deserving than her, pinky promise!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here you go... enjoy ❤ heeheeee

View attachment 2073066
the comments on this must be brutal 😂
---
So the shop couldn't find the photo that proved it belonged to Diana, typical :rolleyes:. She is now showing a random photo found online of Diana at a table signing something. The table doesn't look special, there is likely more than one. She is stupid for not gaining the proof before purchasing as there is no way it is worth £460 without the story.

Looks like one of those odds and ends table you find down your old local pub.
The table without any provenance is worth next to nothing. Those tables are so common you would find one at every single antique shop in the uk and it wouldn't cost you more than £100... my take, she got hugely ripped off 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Fern risotto LOL!. I didn't even recognise it was risotto. She needs to take a leaf out of The Trough at Daylesfords book and make it a bit runnier.I was lucky enough to have spring veg risotto at Le Manoir when I visited and firstly it was lovely and secondly it was again much runnier. Le Manoir use baby spring veg yum!.

The garlic bread looks so cheap and uninviting. A side salad would of been much nicer. Im thinking kale, other green leaves with maple mayonnaise, and a yummy pine nut pangritata topping.
---
I must say that the le Manoir lunch didn't look much. I would of thought a botanical cocktail would of been served, I know not everyone drinks but it would be nice to have a glass of wine or a non alcoholic botanical drink inspired by the gardens
I was going to take a friend there for lunch for her bday, we have just made up after a break up. Then I saw it was £200 each for lunch! With a £36 supplement for the cheese board - each! Had to break it to her we need to choose somewhere else!
---
I don’t wish to hair shame as I haven’t been to the hairdresser since before covid. But is Cawie wearing a wig? Also Lids new Smee hand gestures are now on her thumbnail and she explains in her Smee accent that today she has been pulled from pillar to post……please……someone tie her to these now …….and why the dubious Birkin on the block whilst unpacking ? She’s getting Markle level of desperate at the moment….maybe it’s a thing….

View attachment 2077950View attachment 2077951View attachment 2077952View attachment 2077953
Carrie is looking rather fuller faced. Obvs been dosed up in Bicester too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
😱. She took ONE class where she was more obsessed with if people would be wearing tinted lip balm and lunch in a greenhouse… and she says THIS because the woman teaching the class has an instagram where she wears a dress in the garden.

Honestly she needs real help. No wonder Cawwie was like 🙄

C334F016-741C-49BE-A5AA-3AA24831EB8E.jpeg

However this victimhood of her childhood school is holding her back so for now she’s gonna just change the hangers on all of her white shirts to fill her “busy day” of styling up her pathetic closet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She's really pushing the narrative that she was poor recently. Wonder why? 🤔

Reactions: 15
The fluro green color coat does Cawwie no favours, its not a good lewk. Didn’t Cawwie get her color wheel done in Madrid when Lydiot got hers done, she may need to revisit the wheel, cause she’s way off. If that color was on her color chart, she got dudded. 😂

Between her white hair color and the green coat, its quite the clash, not the best combo. Dont think its going to make the pages of Harper's Baazar, 'trends to follow' anytime soon, unless there is a magazine publication called 'Bizarre', well thats a different story, I could see her on the cover with Lydiot.

Attachments

• Haha
😱. She took ONE class where she was more obsessed with if people would be wearing tinted lip balm and lunch in a greenhouse… and she says THIS because the woman teaching the class has an instagram where she wears a dress in the garden.

Honestly she needs real help. No wonder Cawwie was like 🙄

View attachment 2078922
View attachment 2078923

However this victimhood of her childhood school is holding her back so for now she’s gonna just change the hangers on all of her white shirts to fill her “busy day” of styling up her pathetic closet.

View attachment 2078928
Lol that she envisages being the gardener of a stately home...🤣 #deluded

As for studying for an RHS qualifications, I can confidently say she will never do it. I could bore you all with what it involves but Lidl has never applied herself to anything and it requires application, preferably while actually gardening.

• Heart
How times change.
Chrispina used to have her name on a Cult Beauty box, now she has to buy one for content…Awww.
Is she really?! 🤣 I haven't seen her vids in ages.
Gosh, I remember the first version of this box. It was absolutely fabulous. That was back in the day when I was obsessed with everything she was flogging. That first Cult box was the only thing she ever influenced me to buy & it was worth it. Someone must've helped her curate it. It had a good blend of high-end beauty products. I hassled a bit to order it in the U.S. & it was a bit more expensive, but I had priced out each individual item and it was a package deal. Thank God all those brands are now available nationwide for individual purchase at most beauty stores. At this point in her life, I really thought she was going to go into creating beauty products. She was all about skincare and wouldn't shut up about it. But this is when she had really great skin & hair. She could really flog away & be successful. I bet she was rolling in cash back then! ...oh how the mighty have fallen 😆

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.