Lydia Millen #174 Lidl's chickens have come home to roost, while Shabaz's views have had a boost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful!
Why does she persist with showing this dreadful food with no fresh vegetables? Is it possible to be on a beige slop spectrum where food is concerned?
She has no relationship with food so why grow food?
No wonder the little fella is looking like a sickly Victorian child these days - his diet at home definitely is not helping.
Weird, if it is one thing that Ali had going it was his looks - and his easygoing, pleasant temperament. She chipped away at both, it seems.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow she actually tried to sue Shabaz?
What a joke she is. If she would have two working brain cells she would just laugh and see the humor in it all but she’s so triggered it’s actually insane.
I hope he does more videos on her and Ali.
She tried to sue Shabaz? I begyourpardon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I always got the feeling that Lydia is rexysmum. It’s something she would do.
She’s an obnoxious sycophant and you can bet your bottom dollar even if she knew who she was, Lydia wouldn’t give the likes of her the time of day.

Reactions: 21
0F61D0D4-BE62-4DA7-BCFF-011F1B0EDB41.jpeg
C4DBF1D7-5597-4C5C-8D2D-70F8FAA89BD2.jpeg

🤷‍♀️
---
No wonder the little fella is looking like a sickly Victorian child these days - his diet at home definitely is not helping.
Weird, if it is one thing that Ali had going it was his looks - and his easygoing, pleasant temperament. She chipped away at both, it seems.
Think you may be right...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She tried to sue Shabaz? I begyourpardon?
Sharp humour Miss Trunchbull👏🏻

We can’t really plagiarise any of his other strap lines
‘What on Gods green earth’ - er no the lawn at the back of the Bunga is horrific
Maybe - ‘What in Lydia’s sage green dressing room’ - er no that won’t work either as it is actually pukey green
Perhaps - ‘What in Lydia greenhouse’ - nope that won’t work either it’s filthy dirty green

He also says ‘Have a day off’ - damn that definitely can’t be said - how can Lydia have a day off when she doesn’t work Mon-Sun anyway
She doesn’t have much in common with Shabazsays except scrolling the internet, a sofa & a comfy blanket - but then again, Lydia doesn’t like her name in the same sentence as the word common

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly, why did Carrie leave it in?

One day Lydia is going to start to blame Carrie for her downfall (because she is partially responsible.... but then Lydia did choose to hire her with no relevant experience) and I am here for that day.
I really think that Carrie will leave soon. Jump before you're pushed type of thing. If Lidl carries on losing jobs she's not going to need her. Surely she must realise that working for Lidl now is a sinking ship.

Reactions: 24
Cawwie before her Beauty Pie freeby makeover... and after! I can’t for the life of me tell the difference..l

0255AF6F-4A02-4635-99C8-CD23BA1C86BE.jpeg
8F766CF8-DD57-4E16-8350-1DCBD726C73C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The relationship with Carrie will not end well. That’s how Elsie rolls. She falls out with EVERYONE.
Carrie will be no exception.
As soon as Carrie says no - their relationship will collapse. Can’t be any other way.
Elsie takes the word no as being deserted...
Her ‘story‘ will be everyone deserts her in the end.
She will never be able to see how she massively engineers ending all her relationships herself.

Carrie will want a life of her own eventually. She will want to move away, get married, have children. None of this will fit into Elsie‘s long term plans for Carrie. It seems Carrie has been edging herself out of the picture bit by bit for quite a while now. She is still smiling in all the right places on cue but you can sense somehow that she’s a bit fed up. Elsie‘s started to say Carries doing this - Carrie will love this fragrance (scent!) etc to make it seem she’s including Carrie but it looks as if Carries had enough on the last bit of film. Maybe she will start being nicer to Ali because he will have to hold it all together for her when the inevitable happens. Carrie leaves a lot of damaging stuff in the vlogs instead of editing them out. It’s like she’s lost heart.
Agreed. Carrie really didn't look happy in that clip. She is usually much more engaging with the camera.

Reactions: 20
I always got the feeling that Lydia is rexysmum. It’s something she would do.
I think so to!!! She was terrible and they are almost the same going for low blows like she used to! That’s what I hate about Lydia most is exactly this! If you give her any type of constructive criticism or don’t agree with her and you can say it in the nicest way she wants to strike you dead! But on the other hand she’s the first one to point out when she’s dissatisfied with what she buys and it doesn’t work out for her! Also if she purchase’s something especially labor and you don’t blow smoke her ass she gets on her camera and has ruin your brand! Lydia has done it with everyone! I hope every single person sues her for slander after seeing she tried sueing that Shabaz guy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She loves plant so much but the ones in her dressing room were doing so well but she didn’t notice they got a “disease” and are dead now. Make it make sense? If you loved them so much you’d have noticed sth was wrong. Arrrgh

also the Zara haul is just 3 rattan baskets quickly brushed over 38 minutes into the vlog but that’s the whole title?

Reactions: 19
Is that video still up 😅
Aside from the Shabaz video and what Lydia talked so horribly about the person who said something about Ali’s hairline. Exactly someone pointing that out doesn’t warrant her to call them such horrible people and say they need to study them! I think she’s got the thinnest skin and take anything unless it’s praise’s and compliments! Lydia sit’s on camera complimenting herself! Who does this? And just like everything she doesn’t agree with she becomes victim on camera so she has people to feel and comment to her how horrible people are! But Lydia does that but worse! That person didn’t call names just pointed out what is right in front of your face! It’s not something I would say in the comments but they weren’t trying to be rude I don’t think! That’s what gets me these people who complain in comments and go after if someone doesn’t agree and they say it in a nice way people will say why stay and watch her and some will say you aren’t nice when the person wasn’t even being mean but they are! Such hypocrites!! Lydia is the biggest one of them all and then she deflects and tries to rewrite history so she’s always a victim!!! That’s a psychopath nothing else and Lydia is a psychopath narcissist!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She loves plant so much but the ones in her dressing room were doing so well but she didn’t notice they got a “disease” and are dead now. Make it make sense? If you loved them so much you’d have noticed sth was wrong. Arrrgh

also the Zara haul is just 3 rattan baskets quickly brushed over 38 minutes into the vlog but that’s the whole title?
Doesn’t she realize there’s probably no plants that can take living in her closet due to the lighting and air flow and extreme temperatures either extremely cold or hot! It’s like putting a plant in the attic and expecting to live a good life! Same with on her landing or in her hallway! Plant’s need sunlight and she doesn’t look on the tag to give them what is needed to have a good life!!

• Heart
So….couldn’t she afford the Garrard ring?
She’s seems pissed that she already has an engagement ring and can’t be proposed to again. Ungrateful witch
Side note: Carrie was ill quite a few years ago, something to do with her breasts, possibly cancer. Do you think she might be wearing a wig?

• Sad
She’s seems pissed that she already has an engagement ring and can’t be proposed to again. Ungrateful witch
Side note: Carrie was ill quite a few years ago, something to do with her breasts, possibly cancer. Do you think she might be wearing a wig?
That could explain a lot, but would she be drinking so much?

Reactions: 8
Hadassah Cordoba.
I remember HC was not in a good space at the time and Lydia followed her on IG (as a form of passive intimidation?). The poor girl literally did nothing to deserve Lydia's wrath.
I don’t think Lydia would pay for a lawyer I think she threatened a lawyer. Also what would she have sued for? Defamation? Unlikely I think. She really is full of herself. I am surprised there are no reaction channels like the American ones - I found myself going down a rabbit hole with a YTuber called Alex is Shook and Zachary Michael who react to foodie beauty and amberlyn Reid both American YouTubers who did mukbangs and are morbidly obese. Don’t even ask how I found them! Wish they would do Lydia they would pull her apart!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.