Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she had GF burgers, chips, sausage rolls, canapes and all of the food BUT the next day says she didnt drink enough water or eat enough. So which is it Lydia the liar?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She has no content so now she is reading out cards people gave sent her!

Who tries a coat on like that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Carrie's behaviour at Cheltenham was so embarrassing. Even worse than Lydiot's cackling. Seriously.
She really should stay away from the alcohol when in public.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
She's really manic when it comes to anything to do with Cheltenham. No wonder she couldn't make a sound decision regarding what to wear. The idea that that white cotton dress was ever an option just shows how scattered her thinking was when it came to the day.

Reactions: 40
And more lies : Her Grandpa had a Rolls Royce. Yes. A Rolls Royce.
Yes, he did. Uh huh.

I dont mean to be rude nor a snob, but Lydia's tour of her grandma's house was nothing special, a lovely home but definitely not the home of someone who drove a RR.

Sorry not sorry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have had a sore throat for 2 days, does that qualify as glandular fever?😂.
lidl stuck that pinky up her nose or arse and it came back telling her she had glandular something …
See in the lil man’s latest bore fest,that Lidl was still lurking in the background in her manky dressing gown. See she managed to get two large pastries down her “poorly glandular fever throat” though !!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I could be wrong but I can’t recall the scarves being paired onto the dresses but I can recall them on top of the trench coats .
---
Hate to break it to Lydia but the trim on the gilets isn’t made from leather it’s fake 😂 am biting tongue 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
'They need a raise up' as opposed to a raise down?:unsure:
---
She needs to invest in some Chelsea boots so she can stop wearing those awful rubber amazon boots.
Just imagine the pong* when she takes 'em off.....rubber + sweaty feet.....yuk!!

*praps best not to :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She has no content so now she is reading out cards people gave sent her!

Who tries a coat on like that??
She never actually showed it worn in the normal way at all....praps the coat did not fit her, or the skirts! (Not as teeny tiny as she thinks she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! The intentional zero mention or interaction with Josie and Charlie was quite glaring. You can see them in the distance at the breakfast. And in the car home… gushing about some new person to stalk. Wow just wow. Can’t wait to see Josie’s vlog to see if the same. Considering the vacations together and constant featuring of each other last year this is just quite obvious they are done.

Interesting Lydia announced she was a part of the HC FAMILY for a long time but continually mentions she’s never met Jadenor any of the staff. I bet that she and Cawwie got Vic and Alex tickets. 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lol re Lydia saying companies gifts and parcels aren’t arriving because they have gone to the wrong address.

when did any address change?. Sounds more to me like companies are finally seeing what she is and not sending

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is he really holding his oliver twist lookig trousers up with some string he found on the floor and carrying an empty breifcase????????

And he has a job showing people outfit ideas. REALLY?

Pair havent for a clue between them!
My favourite is the briefcase. I NEED to know where he is taking it and what is in it!
Did he take it with him for a countryside walk up the hills? Did he also take it down to breakfast? Now, that is what you call intrigue 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh she’s made sure to say that all of the brand launches PR are going to the wrong address so that’s why she’s not showing launches. Yeah right Jan. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And more lies : Her Grandpa had a Rolls Royce. Yes. A Rolls Royce.
Yes, he did. Uh huh.

I dont mean to be rude nor a snob, but Lydia's tour of her grandma's house was nothing special, a lovely home but definitely not the home of someone who drove a RR.

Sorry not sorry.

I thought he was a tailor? Must have been a good one then!

Agree she's so manic in this flog.

Reactions: 20
Lol re Lydia saying companies gifts and parcels aren’t arriving because they have gone to the wrong address.

when did any address change?. Sounds more to me like companies are finally seeing what she is and not sending
Funny that, her minions send stuff to the right address but companies have the wrong address? yeah ok 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.