Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s made sure to say that all of the brand launches PR are going to the wrong address so that’s why she’s not showing launches. Yeah right Jan. 🤣
Why would ALL the brands - who have had the correct address for a few years - suddenly start sending them to the wrong address/PO box?
Come on, Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is correct - the hat does not suit her at all.

Still don't know what the click bait title refers to, did I miss it?

So Carrie was the one in the twilly! Screeching!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet she still speaks to Teefers and Char - she won't miss their wedding, she's just gradually cutting them out - she did that with Vic.

So they dropped off Mothers Day presents but went to the garden centre on their own rather than do anything nice for the Mums, and her Mum made her dinner!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Guys I’m speechless. Where to even begin?

He’s getting downright creepy now. Who is this?
View attachment 2041984
Just super weird...using the string the trousers came with 🥴 but apart from that, the waste of time & $$$ spent on trying to look rich, when they could be investing their resources elsewhere in things that actually make you rich.
They've got the most expensive closets and rooms full of pricey crap I've ever seen. A fire or flood can destroy those things in mere seconds & they'll have nothing left to show for their efforts. When the things that are unseen are the most valuable, like investments, properties, retirement funds, highly sought art pieces, in person/online business like a store etc etc... it seems they're not thinking of the future. Like any of us, they have a few good years left of beauty & health, then what? It's about building a legacy with stability, not a temporary, superficial situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is one of those people that like to put herself in her ‘audiences shoes’. That’s why she went to the Savoy when her heating broke down. Don’t we all do that? She really does ramble a whole lot of crock and don’t get me started on the Botox crap. “Who do you go to because you always look so refreshed?” Are you kidding me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My favourite is the briefcase. I NEED to know where he is taking it and what is in it!
Did he take it with him for a countryside walk up the hills? Did he also take it down to breakfast? Now, that is what you call intrigue 😂😂😂
Multi storey car park - Mini eggs.
Plus his Level 2 Electrical Installations diploma, you know… just incase.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She literally said she hasn’t topped off her filler nose job for 4-5 years. Ummmmm she’s literally shown vlogs topping it up a few times since then and we have eyes… she does it a lot. Filler doesn’t last 5 years and only need a tiny bit on the side.

And almost tripped over her lies… stopped herself saying she has no other filler.

🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
After spending all day with Leonora in Cheltenham she comes back trying to copy her voice and gestures….it’s painful to watch…..but very funny too…..and feels the need to put her Blood red birkin on the butchers block……she honestly needs help…
59BDE61F-545F-48EC-8C02-2432A623C8DE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.