Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a weird relationship. When she came back from her boob job op, he acted like she’d been out to buy a sliced pan.. sorry, Daylesford sourdough. Cawwie acted like her husband, tending to her and making Crappuccinos. His only task was to wet wipe her shoulders and he looked like he couldn’t get away fast enough. It was so awkward to watch and, as usual, wasn’t edited out. Nada physical, then.

It is hard not to feel sorry for him at times. Living with her must be terrifying. The mood swings alone ... but then, he is enjoying a very nice income for having no self-respect and looking like a rip-roaring gobshite so I would have to say, if you sell your soul you get what you bargained for.
That was one of the oddest things I've seen regarding their reunion after her boob job. I know it's elective/cosmetic but it still involves GA and it's a big deal. As I remember he didn't take her, went golfing and didn't even get out of his chair and give her a cuddle when Carrie brought her home. I, like most of us, feel like Ali is warm and more natural however I actually felt sorry for her at that time. You reap what you sow but honestly it was like Ali thought she had been for a hair cut or something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is the purpose of this video?
The fireplace isn't even lit.... LOL
She walks on camera, smiles and walks away. What are you doing...?

The commenter is right: don't get the dress dirty, Lydia. You need to return it soon,
Well if they lit it the DEAD floral arrangements and her hair would burst into 🔥🤣

The way she’s sneering at the camera as she walks in is just too funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It is hard not to feel sorry for him at times. Living with her must be terrifying. The mood swings alone ... but then, he is enjoying a very nice income for having no self-respect and looking like a rip-roaring gobshite so I would have to say, if you sell your soul you get what you bargained for.
So agree with this! This is exactly my opinion on Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They have a weird relationship. When she came back from her boob job op, he acted like she’d been out to buy a sliced pan.. sorry, Daylesford sourdough. Cawwie acted like her husband, tending to her and making Crappuccinos. His only task was to wet wipe her shoulders and he looked like he couldn’t get away fast enough. It was so awkward to watch and, as usual, wasn’t edited out. Nada physical, then.

Eventually him selling his soul to the devil Elsie will not be enough, when she has reduced him down to nearly nothing maybe then he will think enough is enough and get the hell outta there. I don t think he can survive their flawless marriage for much longer.
---
Morning view of your penis tree #morningwood 😂View attachment 2049717
It s my most favourite part of the garden! I always like to think the tree surgeon cut it to look like one because they hated Elsie :ROFLMAO:🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So that reel is not marked as an AD, nor does it say gifted dress or gifted stay???

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
In Ali's vlog today, I thought Aldi was going to be sent to the naughty corner when Lydiot barked at him about his sample piece color preference for his centre island worktop in his dressing room, when she said "you dont need to match everything" remark, in her miss sour puss voice. He does all the leg work and in the end she has the final say. He is scared of her, I'm convinced. I cringe so hard when he calls her "my love", it sounds so fake, especially when she just went off at him and then he acts like they are all zen with each other and goes all sickly sweet. He is such a knob. You are not very convincing Aldi.
Agree. For those who don’t watch the vlogs… Here is the footage of her stomping in wearing her rubber boots and VERY tight leggings and tank top.

Then he pans up to her ghost white sour puss face with masssive hair and I must admit I jumped a little. To use a Lydia phrase “it was jarring”Lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That was one of the oddest things I've seen regarding their reunion after her boob job. I know it's elective/cosmetic but it still involves GA and it's a big deal. As I remember he didn't take her, went golfing and didn't even get out of his chair and give her a cuddle when Carrie brought her home. I, like most of us, feel like Ali is warm and more natural however I actually felt sorry for her at that time. You reap what you sow but honestly it was like Ali thought she had been for a hair cut or something.
I think it was Lydia’s choice for Carrie to take her for surgery and that she was the main caregiver afterwards. If Lydia had asked Ali to do it I reckon he would have no problem, he did it for her first botched surgery.

Reactions: 17
I think it was Lydia’s choice for Carrie to take her for surgery and that she was the main caregiver afterwards. If Lydia had asked Ali to do it I reckon he would have no problem, he did it for her first botched surgery.
I remember this also. Such an odd dynamic. My
Partner and I have many separate interests and he’s independent but I know after any form
Of operation he’d want to drive me home, get me some food, give me a hug/kiss etc. I found this the most jolting part of their relationship if I’m honest. I wonder what he’s like when her fiascos hit off ie. Savoygate and hairgate. So off. Another reason I think their marriage is for show, not “flawless” as she says 🤣🤣🤣

When she made the comment about her flawless marriage it reminded me of passive aggressive Facebook memes or statues when someone has made a comment so you try to counteract it with a meme or gif etc. when she said that comment it made me think someone had made comment about her and Ali’s marriage and this was her way or trying to stand by it

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.