Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!! about as classy as Katie price.... Katie can at least ride a horse well though 😂 thanks for posting. She sounds nothing like this now . plus swigging from a can whilst walking around...

---

carrie looks like Pebbles from Ab Fab here 😂
Bubbles? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how she handles all the comments on his TikTok about him being in the closet. Tbh I wouldn’t like it if it was happening to my other half. I hope she never addresses it tbh as I bet it’s festering a little. I think she thinks she landed an absolute hunk of a man (maybe initially with his metrosexual look) but now he’s just…. An aging in denial, downton character
She probably thinks its hilarious.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She looks a complete hot mess.
---
I can't stop laughing 😂 😂 😂
What a pathetic excuse for a man.
That is just so embarrassing.His family must really be worried for his sanity.
---
I wonder when Ali had his spine and balls removed? He is basically just a floor mat for Lydiot to walk on. So unappealing in a man.
Very spineless,comes across as a bit of a sap now.
---
How can she manage to look so scruffy,it’s like she forgot to look in the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes! Quite a bit about Elsie in the comments section of Teefers Cheltenham trip - this is more or less the upshot -

View attachment 2046805View attachment 2046806View attachment 2046808View attachment 2046809View attachment 2046810View attachment 2046812
---
It’s a bit cut ‘n paste but you get the jist.
I do find it interesting, judging by some of the comments on Teefers Cheltenham vlog, that quite a few believe Lydia to be cancelled. Sometimes facts don’t matter much if that is the perception. Perhaps following #Nickygate and especially #Savoygate (wider audience) people automatically assumed she was.

Either way, it’s getting easier and easier for brands to smell a rat when it comes to associating with her. Previously, you might have had to dig a little deeper but now you just have to google her name to see the many examples why you would avoid her.

There’s no excuse for brands to liaise with her on any product now. Game over. If they do so, their PR is completely incompetent. Cawwie’s begging should fall on deaf ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get what you’re saying. But I’m thinking he is scared of her? It’s like the girl being hit by her boyfriend and everyone is like “why didn’t you just leave him?”. I’m not saying she hits him, but we can all agree that she is a narc and someone to be wary of. We all found her manic at times and we only have to look at it through vlogs. The poor man has to live with her.
I have thought he may be a victim of coercive control. This is now a recognised reason for divorce. I don’t know all the ins and outs but someone experiencing it may not be aware it’s actually happening. I remember there was a video where she told him she was going to get very drunk that night and the look of horror on his face was palpable and stopped him dead in his tracks - maybe because he knew he would be in for it. I wonder if his family and friends ever want to do an intervention. He’s become a shadow of who he was and is now putting out work where he is clearly marching to the beat of her drum and as a result making himself look a bit odd (empty briefcase business man ) to say the least. His dress sense can be a little old shall we say? It never used to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have thought he may be a victim of coercive control. This is now a recognised reason for divorce. I don’t know all the ins and outs but someone experiencing it may not be aware it’s actually happening. I remember there was a video where she told him she was going to get very drunk that night and the look of horror on his face was palpable and stopped him dead in his tracks - maybe because he knew he would be in for it. I wonder if his family and friends ever want to do an intervention. He’s become a shadow of who he was and is now putting out work where he is clearly marching to the beat of her drum and as a result making himself look a bit odd (empty briefcase business man ) to say the least. His dress sense can be a little old shall we say? It never used to be.
Yee i agree wand I have often wondered this too.
Thing is, even back in the day I found Ali the more softer/ gentle of the two. He's always been so natural around animals and people,and I felt he used to bring out Lydia's softer side, especially in the first house. And when they were in that house they were much more tactile and genuinely in love. He had lots of friends and was always going out with them, and he would go to the gym and work hard with his electrician stuff.
But since the bunga, its all changed. I don't know whether Ali felt in the shadows when Lydia's earning power was at its peak, but somewhere along the line, his gentleness could not outweigh her control. He does everything to please her out of fear he might upset her, but what sort of relationship is that? Lydia has proved time and time again with other people that she can't be reasoned with. I find it desperately sad.
He doesn't seem to have many interests of his own where she has not had some sort of influence, which strikes me as hugely concerning too. Don't get me wrong most of the stuff he does is totally cringe and he is just as much as a poser than Lydia, but part of me always has a soft spot for Ali.
He's always loved animals and his family, and even now his respect for women, people and responsibilities is showing up by this lack of voice he has in his relationship. I find alot (not all)of his qualities as a man as really admirable and I wish more men were like that. The difference is Lydia sees these qualities as a weakness and as a result walks all over him. I do think there will come a time though that Ali will get so fed up that he has no choice but to walk away from her for his own sanity, it may take years but I do feel he will.
His old friends always seemed so normal and down to earth and maybe one day when he's with them and they've all had families of their own and he sees the love and equality in theirrelationships..... he will open his eyes and realise just how far he's drifted.
For me, il always be rooting for Ali to be happy. I honestly think Lydia is toxic and she rots everything around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So here's Cawwiiee and Lydia in the background of Josie's Cheltenham vlog.
And yes, Cawwiee is a hot mess.

View attachment 2045452View attachment 2045453View attachment 2045454View attachment 2045455View attachment 2045456

This is how spiteful Lydia is. Josie sets up her vloggong camera to take footage of herself, Leonora and Charlie taking their HC photos.
And doesn't this lil biatch Lydiot walk in front of Teefer's camera, block Josie et al taking their photos, stand there in front of the camera, back facing the camera of course. How nasty and petty can you be !!!

View attachment 2045462View attachment 2045463
Carrie looks an absolute state. Is she now working as a Red Coat at Butlins??
---
Oooooh……… dear ickle Aldi with a new variation on the old ’leaning’ pose…..now with hands behind back!

View attachment 2046163

And a reminder of the revolutionary string/tape belt……. :rolleyes: :D

View attachment 2046169
No wonder they dont have sex. This is the least sexy outfit I have ever seen a man his age wear. Or any age tbh. #womanrepeller

• Haha
Reactions: 24
5 weeks since she promoted her Cara Melon Spring collection on a reel on insta - not mentioned since, and if she wasn't going to wear HC to Chelteham she should have worn her own collection. I hope they've dropped her!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I really can’t believe the transformation in Ali- he looks like the life has been sucked out of him
Did enjoy this comment though 😂
25002CC1-D46E-4263-9889-9F77F570F28F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never mind looking like Bubbles from AB Fab, I say more Patsy

---
He also makes friends very easily and gets on with the partners of the other girls and seems to have decent friendships with them. Real ones, not like Lydias pretend ones. So far he has lost, Paris (Claires husband), Charlie (Mansplainer), Harrison (Vics lapdog) as friends that he was actually quiet friendly with. All because she did them dirty or doesn't need them anymore.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
How long before Cawwie gets a new job I wonder!!!?

I do find it interesting, judging by some of the comments on Teefers Cheltenham vlog, that quite a few believe Lydia to be cancelled. Sometimes facts don’t matter much if that is the perception. Perhaps following #Nickygate and especially #Savoygate (wider audience) people automatically assumed she was.

Either way, it’s getting easier and easier for brands to smell a rat when it comes to associating with her. Previously, you might have had to dig a little deeper but now you just have to google her name to see the many examples why you would avoid her.

There’s no excuse for brands to liaise with her on any product now. Game over. If they do so, their PR is completely incompetent. Cawwie’s begging should fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: 15
They have a weird relationship. When she came back from her boob job op, he acted like she’d been out to buy a sliced pan.. sorry, Daylesford sourdough. Cawwie acted like her husband, tending to her and making Crappuccinos. His only task was to wet wipe her shoulders and he looked like he couldn’t get away fast enough. It was so awkward to watch and, as usual, wasn’t edited out. Nada physical, then.

It is hard not to feel sorry for him at times. Living with her must be terrifying. The mood swings alone ... but then, he is enjoying a very nice income for having no self-respect and looking like a rip-roaring gobshite so I would have to say, if you sell your soul you get what you bargained for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
How long before Cawwie gets a new job I wonder!!!?
That is if she can get one. What have you been doing for the past6 years? « Getting drunk, carrying knickers and tampons for my boss, dressing up, having my hair bleached and face pumped, begging for freebies… »

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I agree, Victoria doesn't appeal to me in anyway either. Nothing against her, she just isn't my vibe. I don't think she is pretty (without being rude), but she is pristinely put together. I find Amelia to be a little trashy, if I'm honest. All the moolah, sans class 🤣
I am the opposite, I think Victoria is absolutely beautiful. Dont think the others are anything special at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.