Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everybody else fed up with having to now click onto another button to confirm the like button?
Is it just me? It makes acknowledging everyone’s comments a bit of a pigs ear. Or is it a tool for future prosecution when people that use this site are exposed. Idk maybe I think too deeply but the way everything is going. Free speech is just not allowed!?
---
Ok so I have just liked a few comments and that confirm like thing isn’t happening!
---
Carrie looks like Debbie McGee
Omg howling. Spot on!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The fake accent 😬 what an absolute divvy. I hadn't realised how fake it was, until the other eve.. I thought I'd see what she used to be like. I watched a YT from three years ago. Night and day 🌚🌞😅
And don’t forget that fake baby voice she does when she speaks to Ali. I find it even more annoying
---
At least she hasn’t managed to chase his friends away

• Sick
Reactions: 23
In Ali's vlog today, I thought Aldi was going to be sent to the naughty corner when Lydiot barked at him about his sample piece color preference for his centre island worktop in his dressing room, when she said "you dont need to match everything" remark, in her miss sour puss voice. He does all the leg work and in the end she has the final say. He is scared of her, I'm convinced. I cringe so hard when he calls her "my love", it sounds so fake, especially when she just went off at him and then he acts like they are all zen with each other and goes all sickly sweet. He is such a knob. You are not very convincing Aldi.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I wonder when Ali had his spine and balls removed? He is basically just a floor mat for Lydiot to walk on. So unappealing in a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A Butlin’s redcoat which is essentially what she is.
Carrie see’s Lydia in character so she says “what the Hell!” I might as well have some fun! I’m so sick of these two ding bats! I despise that freaking Hermès bag she carries around and sets it in every picture! Get a life Lydia we all know you have a Hermès but now this is been beyond embarrassing! Trust me if you would listen to us maybe you would still be working with brand’s!!😂😂😂
Can you believe she’s out wore her welcome with every brand and has to do Hotels that sit in the middle of nowhere and they give her until 6:00 pm - 10:00 am and they kick her ass out like the witch she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No Cle de Peau invite or PR gifts, so Lyds has to scrounge for the next best thing.... look at her latest IG follows :
⬇⬇⬇

Screenshot_20230323_073438_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230323_073446_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230323_073453_Instagram.jpg

Josie consistently receives loads of PR from Loccitane. The desperation is palpable.

And also following Oscar de la Renta ... Lyds' has probably ordered her outfit for Josie's wedding from there.
Anything to outshine the bride. I would not put it past this narc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Is everybody else fed up with having to now click onto another button to confirm the like button?
Is it just me? It makes acknowledging everyone’s comments a bit of a pigs ear. Or is it a tool for future prosecution when people that use this site are exposed. Idk maybe I think too deeply but the way everything is going. Free speech is just not allowed!?
---
Ok so I have just liked a few comments and that confirm like thing isn’t happening!
---

Omg howling. Spot on!
You are just asked to do it occasionally to check you are not a bot......😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guess this lady forgot to use the eye enhancing button on Facetune...

Screenshot_20230323_080553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230323_080759_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230323_080604_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder when Ali had his spine and balls removed? He is basically just a floor mat for Lydiot to walk on. So unappealing in a man.
I get what you’re saying. But I’m thinking he is scared of her? It’s like the girl being hit by her boyfriend and everyone is like “why didn’t you just leave him?”. I’m not saying she hits him, but we can all agree that she is a narc and someone to be wary of. We all found her manic at times and we only have to look at it through vlogs. The poor man has to live with her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

I have no clue how to put in a video that is not TikTok. But I saw this last night and it made me think of Lydiot in her summer dresses in January 😂 I know it’s satire from this girl, just found it funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow. I’d be mortified to realize if ever behaved like that, much less film myself doing it. (And her voice/accent are unrecognizable to me as I am Savoygate years old when it comes to Lydia.)
If you want a real laugh go to her YouTube and find some of her very first videos, her accent is wild, absolutely nothing like what she pretends to sound like now. It would be even better if you went back and watched the video where she makes a salad and it is iceberg lettuce, feta cheese, balsamic vinegar and quorn chicken nuggets.

• Haha
I wonder how she handles all the comments on his TikTok about him being in the closet. Tbh I wouldn’t like it if it was happening to my other half. I hope she never addresses it tbh as I bet it’s festering a little. I think she thinks she landed an absolute hunk of a man (maybe initially with his metrosexual look) but now he’s just…. An aging in denial, downton character

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In Ali's vlog today, I thought Aldi was going to be sent to the naughty corner when Lydiot barked at him about his sample piece color preference for his centre island worktop in his dressing room, when she said "you dont need to match everything" remark, in her miss sour puss voice. He does all the leg work and in the end she has the final say. He is scared of her, I'm convinced. I cringe so hard when he calls her "my love", it sounds so fake, especially when she just went off at him and then he acts like they are all zen with each other and goes all sickly sweet. He is such a knob. You are not very convincing Aldi.
"You don't need to match everything"
😅 😅 😅 😅

Sage advise from the woman who matches her belt, shoes and handbag in every single outfit.
---
I wonder how she handles all the comments on his TikTok about him being in the closet. Tbh I wouldn’t like it if it was happening to my other half. I hope she never addresses it tbh as I bet it’s festering a little. I think she thinks she landed an absolute hunk of a man (maybe initially with his metrosexual look) but now he’s just…. An aging in denial, downton character
Most of his Tik Toks have the comment "Denial is a river in Egypt" and not from just 1 person, many many people have commented this ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Firstly do we have a tattlers nickname for Leonora? and does anyone think that Teefers has told Leonora what Lidl is like?

Reactions: 17

I have no clue how to put in a video that is not TikTok. But I saw this last night and it made me think of Lydiot in her summer dresses in January 😂 I know it’s satire from this girl, just found it funny.
There’s a huge place in my heart for Jonna.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would imagine they would both be quite upset by it as both Lydia and Ali’s sexuality is none of our business.

The thing is the moment a man publicly shows an interest in his appearance, beauty products and the clothes he wears people feel the need to comment on their sexuality. For me personally I don’t think it is right and it isn’t nice to leave comments about it on his page. Whether he is straight, gay, bi etc that is personal to him.

When I worked in makeup there were plenty of men with wives and girlfriends who worked with me and people assumed they were gay because they did hair, makeup or were a stylist but in reality they just enjoyed it.

There would be uproar if these sorts of comments were left on a woman’s social media page questioning her sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.