Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rosemary oiled bun? . She must feel she has thinning hair...
---
Will trees survive in the dressing room with so little natural light and the incoming blinds?
---
I think she's tried to copy josie's gravel drive and wooden lighting things

Reactions: 16
Wow she's such a genius, a garden with vegetables in a school - I bet no school has ever thought of that idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like a well maintained woman in her 50’s
As a well maintained woman in my 50's I am not sure I love the comparison.... lol She's just a MESSSSSSSSSSSS and looks worse than my friends and I. Why is she filming a haul looking like this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
plant gift from neighbour which she can't identify in a pot?... Japanese knotweed perhaps? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She keeps repeating herself about Spring! Now rambling on about her body, no it is not sexy Lydiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I think behind her smile hiding lots of pain.
I don't feel sorry or anything but I genuine think she is not happy but playing this role of a happy wife and famous influencer when in real life is nothing as pretty and smooth as it looks .
Most of the days she is miserable , looking like a mess - there is no life, joy and happiness at what she is doing but she still keep pushing it .

Who knows maybe one day she will do podcast and opens up about everything but it's so obvious she knows she is rejected by the brands, views are dropping , jobs shrinking . Good for her if the paid mortgage .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The 'dressing like an old woman' comment is for us!

WTF is that vomit dress???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she's such a genius, a garden with vegetables in a school - I bet no school has ever thought of that idea!
Such a genius! As usual, she is the first to come up with the idea. The Lady of the Manor Bunga who wants to give back to the community. Why don’t schools have kitchen gardens to teach primary school children how to grow veg? They DO! How about community gardens/ allotments, ek cetera...There ARE already!

And then the real Lydia at last!! #Fraudulentgardener

962FA260-ABA5-4861-815E-942800956AF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The grass areas of the garden are a state!. need feeding, seeding and aerating id say

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.