Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cawwee will become an influenza too... I think she's using lydia and maybe just going to this events with lydl to mingle too. Time will tell.
Didn’t someone on Tattle discover a very old, either Instagram or YouTube, account of carries? Seemingly it was a flop so she decided to get her claws into lidls ‘influencer’ career?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That RR brag fest on Tiktok is embarrassing. Does anyone actually care for those videos anymore esp when the country is in an economy crisis? read the room you bragging moron! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guys I’m speechless. Where to even begin?

He’s getting downright creepy now. Who is this?
View attachment 2041984

Is he really holding his oliver twist lookig trousers up with some string he found on the floor and carrying an empty breifcase????????

And he has a job showing people outfit ideas. REALLY?

Pair havent for a clue between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What are the actual successful businesses?? 🤥🤥🤥View attachment 2043105

They dont exist on Companies house.. not that shes an officer in anyway. Maybe in a land where shes also fashionable and 'old money'.. Think its called either the land of make believe or Lydia land. 🤣

An interesting find on Alis accounts... loans to and from other companies where he is a share holder. I'll dig into these

lydias income has taken a nose dive. no pun intended...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh she’s making a big show of them eating quails eggs for breakfast. Hi Lydia!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Watching her Tiktok my mum said 'whats wrong with her voice?' I said 'she's trying to sound posh' and she replied 'yes but she isn't fluent' 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jeez Cawwie screeching at Cheltenham and love how Josie and Char are in shot but nowhere near Lydia 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
'They need a raise up' as opposed to a raise down?:unsure:
---
She needs to invest in some Chelsea boots so she can stop wearing those awful rubber amazon boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the heck didn’t she wear the matching skirt jade sent with the coat?!!! How stupid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.