Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the funniest comments
1. Lids being a cold ass as usual
2. Ali pretending his weight loss isn’t because of the stress being married to her / the bland vegetable diet she has them on
View attachment 2042329
View attachment 2042330
See, Lydia would have taken that first comment as some sort of attack or insult and would of responded in a bitchy way, whereas Ali just took it on his chin and responded normally

Reactions: 25
I cannot imagine having all the money Lydia is pretending to have and let my mom work in Tesco. Nothing against working in Tesco but I would want to support my mom first, instead of buying another overpriced handbag or a 1000th shirt dress.
Lydia would never share her money with anybody ever. She won’t even by genuine gifts for people, there is always an ulterior motive if she has bought one.

Lydia sees her money as making up for what she didn’t have when she was a child. She feels her parents especially her mum denied her of the lifestyle she feels she was entitled too. This is her punishment to her mum and family, look what I have now that you don’t.

Reactions: 38
Wow really? Cawwie’s boyfriend is Ali’s manager? If so this is sontoxic and codependent.

I thought his manager lived sort of far away 🤷🏻‍♀️. Don’t they talk about him visiting like 1x per year and then he leaves his ready meals (to feed Ali)?

Reactions: 26
I literally cringed when she said she already added Classic FM to her favourites in the car.... As a musician, This whole charade with the classical music is really p*ssing me off. She has absolutely NO appreciation or understanding for classical music at all. She's just trying to show she is some rich, educated and cultured person. Bish please!!! Just f*ck OFF Lydia with your fake ass life.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Talking about paid friends and hired plus ones - what in the name of god was Cawwie doing there? A paid employee instead of her husband? And in every picture? What is her agenda? I dislike Cawwie intensely. Her job description is all over the place and, if attending, she should be taking the pictures only not sitting centre stage.
Cawwee will become an influenza too... I think she's using lydia and maybe just going to this events with lydl to mingle too. Time will tell.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I cannot imagine having all the money Lydia is pretending to have and let my mom work in Tesco. Nothing against working in Tesco but I would want to support my mom first, instead of buying another overpriced handbag or a 1000th shirt dress.
---

wow she looks just like her
---

I was thinking the same,- who wears them indoors? She has no clue, I bet the owners and their staff must have found her ridiculous.
---

she was quite beautiful, reminds me why I started following her (hate his hair though :D )
Absolutely. There’s no way in hell I’d let my mum struggle if I could afford to spend money on Hermes bags and coats and dresses costing thousands. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Actually just working at home and I have the real housewives of Beverly Hills on. Lydia is probably curating her next move … the real housewives of ….. what title should we give it ???!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Northampton
Its an area I don't know tbh. There is a lack of vlogs including local nice places they visit. Ie country pubs, restaurants like Josie shows . Is the area lacking in quaint , quality places to go or are they too tight to buy food out?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in actual shock that she’s posted this, a day late and with a snarky caption about their relationship

I’m so glad I’m not in a space where the reality is I’m a cow too Lids! I wonder how her mum feels with all of this being aired in public.
But in her recent video she said her mom used to draw her Beatrix Potter drawings for Lydia to color...? Is she just picking and choosing what kind of mother her mother was to her as a child?

I understand not everyone has a great relationship with their parents & even families with strained relationships have good memories. But she goes on about her mom one way and then says another. She chooses which narrative to use depending on what her mood is that day.

So far her mom was a concert level pianist and an incredible artist who was so lovely to make drawings for Lydia to color in. Lydia has never ever ever mentioned this previously so its interesting when she suddenly watches some movie its like "oh yeah. I was obsessed with this as a child." Since when...?

I am glad they are improving their relationship but just this past Christmas, didn't Lydia dismiss her mom? Well, I guess when you have free stuff to get rid of, come on over, Mom. Why not?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Its an area I don't know tbh. There is a lack of vlogs including local nice places they visit. Ie country pubs, restaurants like Josie shows . Is the area lacking in quaint , quality places to go or are they too tight to buy food out?

They never seem to go out for dinner or to cinema or theatre unless someone else is paying, i'm sure there are nice places there or nearby.

Reactions: 28
But in her recent video she said her mom used to draw her Beatrix Potter drawings for Lydia to color...? Is she just picking and choosing what kind of mother her mother was to her as a child?

I understand not everyone has a great relationship with their parents & even families with strained relationships have good memories. But she goes on about her mom one way and then says another. She chooses which narrative to use depending on what her mood is that day.

So far her mom was a concert level pianist and an incredible artist who was so lovely to make drawings for Lydia to color in. Lydia has never ever ever mentioned this previously so its interesting when she suddenly watches some movie its like "oh yeah. I was obsessed with this as a child." Since when...?
Shes gone from being the average , normal ish chav girl about town/ibiza to this!. Im finding it all absolutely fascinating ATM. shes buying for the life she wants not the lying about at home/dog walk/gardening occasionally life.

Ali joining in with her is too funny for words.

Its all so bizarre how she is acquiring everything and anything she feels is a sign of old money

Reactions: 29
So was her last video marked AD seeing as she was shilling that EA face cream? anyway god that vlog was boring:sleep: also what the actually F is she on about 'most stately homes are on main roads'? clearly hasn't been to many stately houses as I've yet to visit one that is on a 'main road' apart from Buckingham palace. Also having an orgasm over the 'view' aka a load basic fields 😆 she really needs to educate herself before she starts talking all this tit because she is making herself look A twit. TBH the house looked basic to me nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow she is a disgrace, a gifted PR package for her mum, flowers? Chocolates? nothing from her - and it is an AD as well, she is vile! Posted the pic as she has to working for Elizabeth Arden, but as usual she is late, so it is pointless!
Maybe it’s her mother that Elizabeth Arden is trying to work with. And Carrie just won’t arrange a deal that is for the mother. Because it seems like Lydia’s mom appears in a lot of sponsored content and I bet she isn’t being compensated

Reactions: 18
The delusion : "I wonder if, one day, If I ever don't want to do this job anymore, If they would let me have a TV show where I basically just take people around and explore the beautiful homes of England" =>>> Girl, the only reason they would actually consider it is because of your following and if you had a high profile/bankable image. No one would quit youtube and being an influencer to solely be on TV, you've got to be present and have a following on all media if you want to be relevant love. Anyways, I think there are tons of other potential candidates that would be considered before Lydia. For instance, I think people would rather have crazy Steph from Chateau Diaries presenting that type of show than chav Lydia.
Aah, hell no on crazy, greedy Steph. Just no. I would prefer Charlie. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I am glad they are improving their relationship but just this past Christmas, didn't Lydia dismiss her mom? Well, I guess when you have free stuff to get rid of, come on over, Mom. Why not?
Exactly! Why isn’t she helping her mother out?
And the post is basically highlighting that she didn’t want to invite her mom to do things for Mother’s Day in the past. Why be so hurtful? Why now? Because you feel she’s worthy of some freebies by brands? Why mention the past alllllll of the time and make such a big deal out of how she didn’t like her mother or that she wasn’t a good mother?

Why can’t she just put up a nice post about her mother and the women/mothers and grandmothers in her life… on the day… without highlighting how she iced her mom out? And mind you making it about herself AGAIN! She could have sent pic that to the pr “girls” by text to thank them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.