Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydiot has to buy her own cdp lipstick and clearly is not invited to this party no matter how much she tags them and talks about them. Lol

202CEA0A-1AC0-459A-9EB3-0469CF475BCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I thought she goes to a local hairdresser Ruby for the cut?

The colour and condition is awful - such a bad ad for Despina.

We are all team Nicky here!!

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
We know she reads here. She posted bananas multiple times as props to show us I hear you. 🍌🍌🍌 Last week alone, she posted Mini Eggs (@Namima reposted it here last thread) and has answered our concerns since #Nickygate by having indirect representation here commenting on her behalf.

Now she is showing her outrage as she is entitled to. Well done, Nicky. Well overdue but revenge is a dish best served cold and look at what she has achieved in the intervening years and how hard work, values, perseverance and passion have won over the petty, repetitive, conceited brat that tried to take her down. Nicky is what International Women’s Day stands for. Pity it was another woman that tried to ruin her.
I really hope she does read here. I think she's an absolute sweetheart. She's everything I admire. I great mum, hard worker, independent, self made,warm kind and genuine.
It makes me so sad that Nicky had such a bad experience in her last days of pregnancy, I just want to give her a massive hug.
Lydia is a first class twat.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
OK Despina is officially pissing me off now.... How unprofessional and PETTY. Now I think they deserve each other... toxic AF
I hope Nicky see's this and any hairdressers that support Nicky. Despina is an overrated old fashioned hairdresser 🙄

• Heart
It’s fabulous. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I swim a lot and this keeps my chlorine damaged long hair feeling lovely and tangle free. I adore Nicky as a person, she is always so sweet when I have messaged her on instagram.
I decided to show Nicky my support buy purchasing several of her masks. And goodness me they are good! What is hilarious is Nicky actually launched a superb product, where lidls tanning kit was a pile of dog sh*t and she knows it.

As others have said, Nicky really is the sweetest. Any messages I have sent she has replied and been absolutely lovely, kind and offered professional advice. No wonder lidls is so insecure when it comes to Nicky, especially as she knows her husband finds her attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
For the person asking about Ali fancying Nicky - when Lydia came back from her hair appt (which she was gushing about and sooooohappy with the result) Ali starting singing the song ‘Micky you’re so fine you’re so fine you blow my mind’ but using the word Nicky instead. Lydia was not happy, spun round and said ‘oh really you fancy Nicky then????’ Well she’s a darn sight better than you Lidl!

Regarding suing - the previous poster is right in that Nicky would have to prove damages either through liable or slander. If she could prove Lydia had bad mouthed her with intent and Nicky had loads of bookings cancelled and profits down as a direct result, she would have a case. Lucky for Nicky she rose above it and went from strength to strength. So doubt she would win any case. However, at this point if I were Nicky, I’d be making sure cctv footage was ‘leaked’. But I’m still petty like that. If that was to happen, what there’s very little Lydia could do? They’re her actions and she would have known cctv was in operation and would have to prove Nicky intentionally distributed it

• Heart
  • Wow

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I know it’s rude to use She instead of a name but Lydia is rude so sod it.

She thinks this new “timeless buying” drivel she’s spouting makes up for her carbon footprint which is truly laughable when she shops as much as she does, buys crap Amazon tat and drives a gas guzzling “Royal Rover” 🤢

She has a bit of a ramble about how people say she’s shading other influencers and is clearly talking about Vic as she gets a little dig in about “how maybe they don’t eat meat or something” (last time I checked I thought Victoria was a veggie?) when referring to what others do to be sustainable.

She gets her food shopping delivered. WHY!? They have no jobs and nothing to do, why can’t they use one of their fleet of cars to leave the estate to go to Waitrose!!

She spends the ENTIRE vlog in a dressing gown and mentions it repeatedly, which proves yet again she reads here because it has been mentioned here how slovenly it is.

She’s got no content. Like at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I can't 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hair
Eyebrows
Face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 2016378
This is photo proof that Nikki didn't cause Lydiot's red hue, UNLESS Nikki also colored Lydiot's eyebrows. Her red hair was caused by constantly spraying her face and hair with self-tanner AND also being on acne medication. But the ends of her hair are still blonde because she wasn't spraying self-tanner in that area. Thank you Lydiot for proving that Nikki had absolutely NOTHING to do with your red hair JOUNREY.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s styled the gilet “casually” … I’m glad she’s shown us all how to wear a casual piece CASUALLY.

And the word “gilet” can see me in hell.

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
At this point we need to stop feeling sorry for Ali, he is complicit in the fake old money life. Lydia isn’t leaving the house in a suit and a briefcase to go lean against walls. She at least limits the stupidity to home most days. It’s a shared delusion at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Julia123

VIP Member
I thought it was a wig! That shade of blonde does not suit her.
Yeah remember when Lydia made her go to ruby for color and she came out looking like Mrs claus with white hair and she cried.

This was her hair after Nicky did it end of 2019. Lydia recorded the whole salon visit and were so over the moon gushing about Nicky and how much they lived their hair. So that poster who said Lydia never mentioned Nicky was not correct. This was one of many many mentions and footage inside the salon. Check the wiki.

Now that we know how badly cawwie has behaved and supported the continued abuse… I think the 🤶🏻 is just karma lol

09FFFFEF-07F6-4865-A6F3-F4F18DA09324.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Marley is practically the same age as Muffin, who is a dachsund cross. They have the same eyes and loving look.❤❤❤.
Lidl’s dogs don’t have that happy look in their eyes.😢
I know poor pups didn't have very good luck having her as an owner 😢
---
Marley is practically the same age as Muffin, who is a dachsund cross. They have the same eyes and loving look.❤❤❤.
Lidl’s dogs don’t have that happy look in their eyes.😢
Marley before the grey 😥❤ she loves everyone 😍
1678661571716_edit_2192960083650270.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Loupylia

Wearing special outfits to collect her new car. I want to vomit. Could this woman be any more out of touch and materialistic if she tried? She is truly repugnant in every way. And I can’t stop watching the shit show.

Ok. She has lost it, the woman has her 437th dog walking jacket.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
This bissh really thinks she doesn’t get any colour in her hair, she just gets balayage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You couldn’t write it! Take a seat Lydia

• Haha
  • Sad

K18

VIP Member
Hope this colour by Despina was a freebie, no one deserves to have to pay for this botched job.

840D7809-404D-4D9A-BB61-A2C1DF4BED42.png

Why is it so stripey?

• Haha
  • Sick

Queenie_cake

I don’t know were here hermes purchases comme from but def not hermes. They always come in their special boxes and no bubble wrap!
100% correct! When she was unboxing I was thinking the same thing. Hermes sends it in a normal box, inside there is another white box that when you open it has cartoon type drawing of the head store at Rue Faubourg on the inside top. The item is secured with a thick white elastic type band thing around the actual final orange box with the usual brown ribbons that have the current year date. It also has an orange bag and a folder with your receipt and usually a blank card. Even if you buy a small item like perfume online, you get this level of packaging. There is certainly no bubble wrap like Lyds had plus it's quite a faff opening the boxes and getting to your purchases. Hermes items never come like this, it begs the question, where on earth is she getting this stuff from :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart