Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aesthetics 101

OK Despina is officially pissing me off now.... How unprofessional and PETTY. Now I think they deserve each other... toxic AF
---

She can't let go of the victim status... "it's not over yet". Give me a break woman.
It's HAIR, Lydia. Stop acting like you are getting treated for a life threatening illness or something.
This damage is a result of your carelessness and obsessive behavior, fueled and encouraged by someone happy to collect your money. Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

CBo

VIP Member
Follows instructions to the letter?? Did despina not advise no olaplex and yet Lidl was slapping olaplex on her hair?

• Haha
  • Sick

Lotster

These older photos of the garden gnome show how much he has over groomed his brows, Botoxed the heck out of his face, filled his lips, and possibly dyed his hair. He is so laughable. What are these two going to do for money when this influencer bubble bursts? They must spend all their time taking photos of themselves. I bet that they never walk past a mirror without checking themselves out.
My favourite thing was when Aldi pretended a bee/wasp sting was the reason his lips were really swollen!! ha ha. What a fool. It's so obvious he's had fillers (and botox).

• Haha

Lottieinthesuburbs

She gets a real boner over showing Daddy how wealthy she is, doesn’t she? As if she even cares about him being comfortable in her car. How often does he get in there; once or twice a year? Madness

• Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
Can I ask you all to go support Nicky and her Instagram account? She is a lovely person. She doesn't deserve this from these bitches. Sorry to use that word but that's what they are. Lydia is like a ring leader and they all follow. Carrie isn't the same person she use to be. And Ali is under her thumb too. About time people realise Lydia is no victim in anything. She is a spoilt narcissist and is dangerous. Despina and herself must be so threatened by Nicky that they feel the need near 3 years on to keep trying to ruin her. Shame on them. They could have let this go as Nicky was willing to. Jealousy is an ugly trait.

• Heart

Legalbrain

I’ve looked at her Instagram tonight. The first time in months.
Are they in the 1930s now? Is that the new characters they are this week? She dresses like Miss fucking Marple and he looks like his World War II fighter plane is nearby.

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So not even a pizza just garlic bread 🙄
Plus that table looks more like a Greenhouse than the Greenhouse 😂
Screenshot_20230309_230038_com.instagram.android_edit_2019092982402841.jpg
Screenshot_20230309_230050_com.instagram.android_edit_2019083287704926.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Jessie98

VIP Member
From experience Niki is a lady. A gentle but strong independent business woman, who excels at her job. These women are nothing but bullies and Lydia is the ring leader. Spoilt woman brat Millen

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
My thesis director was essentially demoted because he wrote a blog post libeling me without naming me. He changed my gender, but everyone I knew who read it knew it was me because I was his only thesis student. This kind of damage within a community is significant. Maybe not everyone who read it knew it was me, but many of the people I was closest to and my academic community knew. I didn’t care if a million people saw it who didn’t know. Twenty-five people saw it who did, and who knew me. I was in therapy for months.
I am so, so sorry you went through that. I had an ex - older than me - and he wrote a book. It was published. It was so-called fiction but was a verbatim description of our relationship. My family members, my parents friends - all described in detail even down to exact conversations, locations, descriptions, etc. I read it and I was sick for months, I crashed my car, I lost weight, I just couldn’t believe it. It was like he took contemporaneous notes for god’s sake. Anyway, I hate that you suffered and I hate that Nicky did too. It’s hard to be fully there for the ones we love when someone has taken the rug from under us. Horrible and terrifying.

• Heart
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
Omw I have to stop watching.
Her behaviour is making me RAGE.
She has forgotten her toothbrush. Again.
However, Ali, who knows her all too well, has packed a spare toothbrush head.
He, however, asks her to remove hers and place it on the side of the sink. She does not do this ON PURPOSE. How lazy can you be ????? And she laughs knowing this would annoy him. She is such a spiteful bitch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Also what an OBVIOUS motive these 2 have. Saying "Lydia follows hair advice to the letter", and how she trims her hair and uses products "when she feels comfortable". These two are so transparent - a clear arrangement between them, for Despina an *alleged* hair expert to attempt to acquit Lydia of what created the previous drama with Nicky, where she refused to listen to hair advice, and insisted on getting her hair coloured/doing all sorts when told to leave it alone, and in so doing ruined her hair herself.

I have been colouring my hair for nearly 20 years, and been to salons all over the world. I am not a hair professional but for personal enjoyment I love everything to do with getting my hair cut, coloured, treated, etc. and visiting the kinds of hairdressers Lydia dreams of but will never pay for, and who will never bother even seeing Lydia for free or a discount because they don't need that kind of dross marketing. So Lydia, because you clearly read here -- let me assure you that being told to leave your hair alone is definitely expert advice. A good hairdresser will tell you that you MUST leave it alone, when it is time to do so, no matter how you insist. And if you still insist tell you that for sure your hair will look as yours now does -- stringy, dry, and coarse. Real professionals will not be constantly telling you to heap lotions, potions, and chemical treatments and colour onto your hair for free marketing/to make money off you (or should I say at your expense, since you don't pay).
It’s all very tacky, the way Lydia and Despina have carried on and tried to use their platform to ruin someone else’s name and discredit their work. It reminds me of C-list reality tv “star” drama. So beneath the class Lydia tries so hard to impersonate.

Nicky’s response to them was totally justified, they provoked it. I do hope she remains classy and doesn’t engage further unless they start shit posting again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45