Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1234

Where is her neck?? 👀
But isn’t she just the most spectacular woman to ever drive a car? Look at the sophisticated way she concentrates on the road ahead! The precision in her movements to manoeuvre that exquisite vehicle! The hint of intrigue in those crumpled shoulders! The illusion of no neck elevates this scene to new, never before seen heights! Aren’t you just mesmerised by her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lotster

What the heck does she look like in all that country tweed? Never mind Princess Kate, she is now channeling Queen Camilla. It's actually pathetic how much they are trying to be "posh country types", when they are uneducated chavs from Milton Keynes. It would be so much better if they'd just dress their age, dress in the sort of athleisure look (they have the bodies for it) and stop poncing about pretending to be everything they are not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Confirmation the RR was discounted ...
Screenshot_20230314_110855_Twitter.jpg

Unphotoshopped pic. Thanks Range Rover.
Screenshot_20230314_111226_Twitter.jpg

And the tippy toe stick out leg pose 😂 😂
Screenshot_20230314_110904_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Lady Muck stomping around her stately pile in her rubber boots!!! Such elegance and taste....not! :oops::rolleyes::(

View attachment 2033643

What on earth is Aldi wearing in bed with Lidl? Some sort of passion killing outfit??

View attachment 2033663
Photo edited teeth. Her teeth do not look this good. I thought in the past they said that Ali sleeps in the nude. Now it looks like he is hermetically sealed to keep Lydiot away.
---
Hermes boots are a part of her summer wardrobe silly 😜 flat shoes for winter and riding boots for the summer.
Speaking of riding...She hasn't been out for a ride since she was roasted on Tik Tok for her riding abilities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Um I just want to make sure this group isn’t forgetting that Lydia conspired with a flock of influenzas to ruin Nicky’s business. The group has a reach of millions. Nicky did not “insert” herself into drama. She reactively defended herself against an untrue attack and finds herself having to do so again because an “unsatisfied” customer and now a freaking peer continue a false narrative.

Let’s consider this perspective. Lydia is obese and gets bariatric surgery. Her physician informs her of all the necessary aftercare and lifestyle changes she will have to do/make. Lydia continues to overconsume, cancelling out the weight loss benefit of the surgery. Lydia is famous and has tagged the surgeon in the past. Everyone knows the surgeon as a result. Lydia then posts to her socials that the surgery was bad and she’s very unhappy, but takes no responsibility for her actions. Her followers malign the surgeon (even though Lydia technically didn’t mention her). How is that right or fair? Also, I can imagine this actually happening to Lydia’s breast surgeon.
My thesis director was essentially demoted because he wrote a blog post libeling me without naming me. He changed my gender, but everyone I knew who read it knew it was me because I was his only thesis student. This kind of damage within a community is significant. Maybe not everyone who read it knew it was me, but many of the people I was closest to and my academic community knew. I didn’t care if a million people saw it who didn’t know. Twenty-five people saw it who did, and who knew me. I was in therapy for months.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jessie98

VIP Member
From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

View attachment 2016719
Niki is a lady. Mature and elegant and doesn't resort to the behaviour of these mean girls trying to ruin her. She will only take so much though and I hope at one point fights back with evidence against madam millen. Her "damaged" hair of 2 years would be well growing out now if she just left it alone and stopped treating and retreating it. The reason she ruined it in the first place was because she didn't listen to Nikis after care advice.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She made him put the coffee machine back in the cupboard as SHE doesn't want too much on show EVEN THOUGH as Ali said its hard to make a coffee with it in there as there isn't much space so he is thinking of buying a mat to put on the worktop to make his coffee on. I'm sure if it was a 'old money' looking coffee machine she wouldn't mind it on show. She will prob get the same one Josie has got next.

• Sick
  • Sad
---

I seriously thought you had photoshopped this on.
Holland Cooper branding has lost the plot. It is so plastic and garish; I just love that all these floggers have to act like it’s the greatest thing in the world now, when it looks like the cheapest knock-offs. She, Josie & Vic are so obsessed with being in the clique of JHC, and Daylesford and Soho House, they’ll let anyone clap any garbage on them so they can show anyone whoooks that they’re in the cool kids’ group and belong. They look like complete fools. Fifth graders would know better.

• Heart
  • Haha

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Wrong. Not once neither Lydia or anyone related to her, ever mentioned Nicky's name or business publicly. I had to google up Nicky and only then I've learned what actually happened (before I discovered Tattle). Nicky, by name, exists in videos that she personally made or few of those that were made by other people, and she lives by name here, on Tattle. Nowhere else. Average person watching Lydia's social media knows about hair 'journey' but has no clue nor is interested in who was the stylist she was unsatisfied with.

Without naming, there is no defaming. Again, Nicky was the one who put herself in spotlight and connected herself with Lydl's hair drama, by publishing this video online. Than it was followed by few other videos supporting her. I don't think Lydl is the best person alive, however, she is entitled to be unsatisfied customer. She self tans for ages, not since she visited Nicky. Nicky, according to photos of her work I've seen, is good colorist. She is, however, by no means a naive victim - she chose to be exclusive ('global') hair stylist for WAGs and other wealthy clientele and she chose the drama that goes with it. And yes, she is very much present here, together with few of her relations, it's more than obvious. She's never stopped to be a topic here ever since the 'drama'.

Despina is an average colorist. Never was impressed by her work. Lydl is...Lydl.

The entire 'Nicky the prego victim' thing needs to stop. She has nothing, or she would be dealing legally with this when it happened. She is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it when neither Lydiot nor her minions do that. Just because people who live Lydia's BS 24/7know who she was, doesn't mean that anybody else does. Again - I like Nicky's work. A lot. I have no idea what happened with Lydl. I wasn't there. Neither was any of you, apart from Nicky. I don't know Nicky, but her aesthetic is not very classy. Using a new born in order to gain pity points was neither. I wish she focuses on her 'global success' instead of this 3 year old story. Especially since nobody really mentioned her by name. She did it by herself. And now that she got the spotlight she needs to protect her image that wasn't tarnished before that. Do you know where Lydl does her nails when Alex is not available? Do you know ALL businesses/technicians who gave her service by name? Of course not. BUT - if there was a scandal and that business/person needed a shout out (there is no such thing as bad promotion/ad), you would know. Oh, you would. Just like you know about Nicky. They would make sure you know about them.
I mostly agreed with your post when I began to read but it then started to be a bit ranty toward Nicki and you lost me. In those videos Nicki comes across as pretty reasonable and we know what Lydia is like when she’s crossed because she has form, so of the two Nicki’s account rings truer. Of course Lydia had a right to say she wasn’t happy but that’s not what gets people fired up, it’s how she expressed that dissatisfaction that is the issue.

Those in the industry are well aware of who did what and I very much doubt that Nicki‘s lost business because of it, or that she’s less busy. If I were in her shoes I would‘ve sent a warning shot too.

• Heart

Lotster

The thing is though, as awful as Aldi looks and as stupid and boring as he is, I actually don't mind him. There is still something a bit likeable about him. I don't think he's a bad guy deep down, he's just been lead astray by his awful, awful wife.

• Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
She said to Carrie whilst in El Corte Inglés that she wanted to customise the Rimowa cases - the handles and wheels, specifically. Cawwie had to explain to Chicken that they wouldn’t have received them in time for the trip. I’m wondering was she a last-minute invite? Maybe replacing someone else? Obviously, she didn’t get much notice.

It wasn’t a girls trip :rolleyes: but if itwas, then every job could be called one because Chicken goes nowhere without her.
From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

View attachment 2016719
She had to mention "two years" twice to make sure people understand she is blaming Nicky. What a B!

In two years a good hair stylist would have her clients hair looking amazing! But wo years of Despina's work on Lydia speaks volumes! Lydia's hair never ever have looked this bad!

And no only Lydia's. Amelia went to Despina for a haircut, and Despina didn't want to cut her hair, instead made her blonde:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-09 a la(s) 15.40.58.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-09 a la(s) 15.41.55.png

Amelia looked a bit upset, however she is as proud as Lydia and they see on Despina a way to get revenge on Nicky.

I also think Despina is working for free with Lydia and Amelia. There is no way someone pay for make her hair even worse at each visit.

• Angry
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If you are commenting on Nicky's insta stories ( please do) then use the 🍌 🍌 🍌 emoji so she will know it's us!

• Heart
  • Haha

Aesthetics 101

Some good dry tinder for that fire I see

View attachment 2017621
Are the burning treated wood? Yummie...
---
Everyone- assemble. Follow Nicky if you aren’t already, repost her fabulous work, like her stories, send her a supportive message, buy her hair mask, book in with her if you can.

To have her work denigrated so publicly is disgraceful. For another hairdresser to join in with it is gross. Whatever happened to women supporting women?! For this to rumble on now for THREE YEARS is frankly disgusting. We need to get behind Nicky now and support her.

At the heart of this is jealousy. Ali fancied Nicky and from there on it was clear Nicky's card was marked. She’s tried to destroy her business but Nicky has remained classy and it has only promoted her work. Nicky recently promoted a L’Oréal product and I honestly think this is now the touch paper for the latest dig at Nicky. When was the last time Lydia worked with L’Oréal?
Lydia worked with L'Oreal several years ago but only because Vic had the flu.
Now, Nicky appears to have a deal with them AND GHD.

Lydia with the help of her paid friends are ruining her reputation. Her hair is a manifestation of who/what she really is.