Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #172 Stagnant like the water in her basement

Open to variations on this as it came to me out the blue in the shower 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Emilee88

I’m out.

I haven’t watched a video properly for months, I managed 19 minutes and had to turn if off. Everything is a journey, everything needs a long explanation to go with it. WHO out there is watching this channel for enjoyment, I’d get more joy sticking pins in my eyes. It’s a chore to watch. I watch other YouTubers for escapism and to see people doing fun things like I do. This channel is work to watch and is so depressing!

• Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that Elsie is regurgitating her monthly poems word salad almost verbatim? 🧐

March 1st, 2022
DE0D731D-31B2-4AE5-9533-DB9A18D2922D.jpeg

March 1st, 2023
902B5B28-A38A-474C-9882-086D018509D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Lidl shows us the uniform for her trial shift as a lab assistant........(don't think she will get the job somehow!!) :D

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 18.06.05.png

• Haha
  • Sad

ella1979

VIP Member
OMG! how delusional is LM?. In the vlog she said she was set to become a rich mans arm candy (in life).... does she think she's Miss World 2013 or something?... She was a tackfest as a young lady, a man might pay someone looking like that for a night but no decent wealthy man would marry it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Catlady1234

Wrong. Not once neither Lydia or anyone related to her, ever mentioned Nicky's name or business publicly. I had to google up Nicky and only then I've learned what actually happened (before I discovered Tattle). Nicky, by name, exists in videos that she personally made or few of those that were made by other people, and she lives by name here, on Tattle. Nowhere else. Average person watching Lydia's social media knows about hair 'journey' but has no clue nor is interested in who was the stylist she was unsatisfied with.

Without naming, there is no defaming. Again, Nicky was the one who put herself in spotlight and connected herself with Lydl's hair drama, by publishing this video online. Than it was followed by few other videos supporting her. I don't think Lydl is the best person alive, however, she is entitled to be unsatisfied customer. She self tans for ages, not since she visited Nicky. Nicky, according to photos of her work I've seen, is good colorist. She is, however, by no means a naive victim - she chose to be exclusive ('global') hair stylist for WAGs and other wealthy clientele and she chose the drama that goes with it. And yes, she is very much present here, together with few of her relations, it's more than obvious. She's never stopped to be a topic here ever since the 'drama'.

Despina is an average colorist. Never was impressed by her work. Lydl is...Lydl.

The entire 'Nicky the prego victim' thing needs to stop. She has nothing, or she would be dealing legally with this when it happened. She is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it when neither Lydiot nor her minions do that. Just because people who live Lydia's BS 24/7know who she was, doesn't mean that anybody else does. Again - I like Nicky's work. A lot. I have no idea what happened with Lydl. I wasn't there. Neither was any of you, apart from Nicky. I don't know Nicky, but her aesthetic is not very classy. Using a new born in order to gain pity points was neither. I wish she focuses on her 'global success' instead of this 3 year old story. Especially since nobody really mentioned her by name. She did it by herself. And now that she got the spotlight she needs to protect her image that wasn't tarnished before that. Do you know where Lydl does her nails when Alex is not available? Do you know ALL businesses/technicians who gave her service by name? Of course not. BUT - if there was a scandal and that business/person needed a shout out (there is no such thing as bad promotion/ad), you would know. Oh, you would. Just like you know about Nicky. They would make sure you know about them.
As far as I can see, it’s Lydiot who is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it, along with her minions ie. despina. She refers to it in most of her vlogs, and makes sure people know how traumatic it was for her, and how distressed she is still by it all. Nicky never said names either, not publicly anyway.
If you know that someone is spreading nasty lies about you (regardless whether they said your name or not), would you not want to stand up for yourself and set the record straight? I know it must be very difficult to navigate all this in the public eye, but I think Nicky has been a lot more dignified about it all, and didn’t behave in a petty, malicious and spiteful way like Lydiot has.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be perfect if Nicky took up golf! I can see it all in my mind’s eye. THAT would be karma at its very best.⛳🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️Ali’s subs would go thru the roof!

Three years persecution is 3 years too long. Elsie didn’t do what she was required to do. Nicky was very prescriptive. But no, the spray of instant tan turned her hair red and the constant heat etc dried it out and left it as dull as her owner. Since then she has gone on about her self-damaged hair and everyone is heartily bored and fed up with it. Someone here said narcissists always go on and on about their hair.

Nicky has moved from success to success. Success is really the most palatable form of rising above other people’s drama. Despina is welcome to her and it’s bad form for her to jump on this bandwagon. Really bad form.

Elsies hair was at its best when Nicky did it. End of...

Last edited:
  • Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I was waiting for this!
Me too!! It’s high time Nicky had a say.

Also, does anyone else’s hairdresser use rolls and rolls of cling film for lightening!? I’ve had highlights for years using foils but Despina does that bizarre mass of plastic, it’s so weird!!

• Heart

Aesthetics 101

From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

View attachment 2016719
Nicky is having great success from this. In fact, it looks like she has an Ad deal with L'Oreal now.
Despina should be careful with what she puts out there. Most people know who/what is being referred to here and I doubt anyone will come to Lydia's defense.

Lydia's damage recovery/journey is more than about her hair.... Despina is another paid enabler, happy to take Lydia's cash. Just like her life coach: the door is always open as long as the money is flowing.

When Nicky, does hair, does anyone know what one is supposed to do post treatment? I recall in Nicky's video she said Lydia didn't follow care instructions. What care instructions?

• Heart

Meadowblue

Their estate is so vast you can see the neighbors right over the fence.
Honestly, I wince every time she says estate 😆
---
I've only been active on here for a few months-i enjoy the goss, basically. I almost always agree with everything you have all said, however, once or twice havnt and have stuck up for Lydia. I didn't come here just to bash her.

Now... How on earth could anyone think this is okay. I've caught up with all of the background stories from you lovely lot and wow! What an utterly fake, fraud, grotesque person. When I found this page I thought I'd be reading a bit of goss on someone I followed on IG, who seemed like a lovely classy and pretty woman. How wrong I was! I never thought she was beautiful (no matter whose arm candy she things she could have been), however, pretty, yes. This is ruined by her ugly, fake personality, fake, lifestyle, fake voice, fake happy marriage.

Just remember ladies and gents, only unhappy people treat others this way!!! She'll get her karma, I've seen it happen in the most marvelous of ways 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

nightmareonbondstreet

Wrong. Not once neither Lydia or anyone related to her, ever mentioned Nicky's name or business publicly. I had to google up Nicky and only then I've learned what actually happened (before I discovered Tattle). Nicky, by name, exists in videos that she personally made or few of those that were made by other people, and she lives by name here, on Tattle. Nowhere else. Average person watching Lydia's social media knows about hair 'journey' but has no clue nor is interested in who was the stylist she was unsatisfied with.

Without naming, there is no defaming. Again, Nicky was the one who put herself in spotlight and connected herself with Lydl's hair drama, by publishing this video online. Than it was followed by few other videos supporting her. I don't think Lydl is the best person alive, however, she is entitled to be unsatisfied customer. She self tans for ages, not since she visited Nicky. Nicky, according to photos of her work I've seen, is good colorist. She is, however, by no means a naive victim - she chose to be exclusive ('global') hair stylist for WAGs and other wealthy clientele and she chose the drama that goes with it. And yes, she is very much present here, together with few of her relations, it's more than obvious. She's never stopped to be a topic here ever since the 'drama'.

Despina is an average colorist. Never was impressed by her work. Lydl is...Lydl.

The entire 'Nicky the prego victim' thing needs to stop. She has nothing, or she would be dealing legally with this when it happened. She is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it when neither Lydiot nor her minions do that. Just because people who live Lydia's BS 24/7know who she was, doesn't mean that anybody else does. Again - I like Nicky's work. A lot. I have no idea what happened with Lydl. I wasn't there. Neither was any of you, apart from Nicky. I don't know Nicky, but her aesthetic is not very classy. Using a new born in order to gain pity points was neither. I wish she focuses on her 'global success' instead of this 3 year old story. Especially since nobody really mentioned her by name. She did it by herself. And now that she got the spotlight she needs to protect her image that wasn't tarnished before that. Do you know where Lydl does her nails when Alex is not available? Do you know ALL businesses/technicians who gave her service by name? Of course not. BUT - if there was a scandal and that business/person needed a shout out (there is no such thing as bad promotion/ad), you would know. Oh, you would. Just like you know about Nicky. They would make sure you know about them.
I get what you’re saying and to be honest the fact she was pregnant is neither here nor there in some respects - the fact she shouted and screamed at someone because she was unhappy is unacceptable. Had she been calm and explained why she was unhappy that’s fine, you’re allowed to be unhappy with services but you can’t abuse people for it. Nicky has a good reputation and her pictures speak for themselves. Lidl keeps going on about 2 years and her hair journey, if she just shut up and said Despina did my hair today doesn’t it look nice no one would care. It’s the constant blame and woe is me that winds people up. Also I watched the video where she referenced what happened with Nicky and I actually thought she had been assaulted the way she was going on. Lidl was the one who started this narrative and needs to just end it and move on.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Gotta love how she unboxed the sage green set that was pretty nice and said it was for working from home because she can’t possibly wear a hoodie and feel fabulous…. Basically throwing shade at anyone who doesn’t get dressed up to wfh.

Then proceeds to do an entire day and night of vlogging (majority of the very long and pointless vlog) in a dirty ROBE because she can’t be bothered to get dressed. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I hate starting a video in a dressing gown!

That will be most of your vlogs then Lydiot!

Next lie - I don't have any colour on my hair, except this balyage technique - erm that would be bleach Lydia!

3rd lie so far - I like to video me shopping - my favourite vlogs come shopping with me when stores give permission like Harrods, but you went there at Christmas and didnt vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
I would like the record to show that I walked my dogs today, like I do every morning, and even though I wasn’t wearing a coat with Jade Holland Cooper’s name all over it, my dogs, hubby and I had a really nice time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member

But a pregnant woman at the receiving end of what Lydia put her through IS a victim.

I personally side with victims, rather than victim blame. You're entitled to your opinion though.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Her hair doesn't look shiny or glossy in the after photo, the only difference I see is the roots are blonder!

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I just couldn’t imagine being this bitter over HAIR.
Lydia has drank the poison and expects Nicky to die ...
It's only affecting you, Lydia, the bitterness is now showing on your face.

I have never seen anyone walk out of a hair salon with hair looking so dry and damaged.
A good cut, shampoo, conditioner and professional blow-dry does wonders. You walk out with bouncy, glossy hair. Except for Lydia and her bird's nest. I almost feel bad for her and her wallet. Almost heeeeheeeee.

Those brown tights she wears with the HC tat are hideous.

• Heart