Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PickleWood

“Im going to show you the items in-situ”

Talking about clothes - does she mean when worn?! Genuinely the most perplexing way of talking. I’ve never ever said to someone let me show you this outfit in-situ 😂 😂

Also how is this a “real time” unboxing when we’re literally going back to a clip filmed two weeks ago 🤔

Unboxing over there and removing tags / boxes / receipts might have been a tactic to under declare at customs. The items would just look like regular luggage rather than shopping then.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Oops...

VIP Member
Country Tweed…

I walk my dog in country tweed
My gilet on my back
I stomp and pose and heaven knows
I’d like a horse to hack
Through mire and bramble
Watch us scramble
Fake in word and deed
Oh - give to me the life I love
Replete in country tweed…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
You would think the fact hairgate nearly destroyed Lydia's career never mind poor Nicky's she would LET IT FUCKING GO! A hairdresser can only do so much, once you leave the salon your hair is your responsibility and the fact she doesn't listen to advice, keeps using heated tools on it, been to various different hairdressers and the one she is using now seems shite is why her hair is fucked up.

LEAVE NICKY ALONE YOU NASTY BULLY!
I sincerely hope that nicky will be able to shut these bitches mouths, I am sure she can get some good legal advice and maybe even she has a good loyal among her affluent clients. Lidl and despina really are stupid, putting it all out there for the whole world to see and screenshot !

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Oops...

VIP Member
The incredible news is they are getting chickens!!

Sorry spoiler - no one cares I know!
I have been dreading this! I wrote about it a month or so ago! It’s just so she can be photographed with umpteen baskets of eggs. The welfare of the chickens won’t get a look in. Soooo sad! Ali will now have more work on a daily basis. If he goes away there will be no poultry husbandry carried out on those days. We now need our little chicken mascot!

• Sad

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She talks some absolute drivel at times.More about buying a car from scratch to drive her parents/grandparents/children around! What does that even mean? Don’t most folk drive family around at some point? It certainly wouldn’t be the speck I would take in to consideration when buying a car. The woman is a first class fool/tool! Talking about how she was seen as the ‘arm candy’ girl. Well good for you, not everyone is born beautiful and even then most women would never settle for being anyones ‘arm candy’. Also, she really needs to make up her mind on how ‘poor’ she was when she was growing up because she either had nothing but a two bar fire or she had holidays in Italy, Liberty print dresses and Beatrice Potter books. WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE YOU MORON! Please ladies and gentlemen what ever you do, do not bring up your children to think that their only goals in life are to be rich because they will never be happy!
Arm candy? Did she forget that she put out the galaxy leggings picture? Looked like a hard faced shrew. Or the Ibiza photos? By arm candy I assume she means hooker or Ibiza drug dealer’s girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I've always wondered why Despina uses cling film, and in Lydia' stories it only seems to be on one side of her hair???

I've had blonde highlights for 20 years and balyage more recently and everyone uses foils!

Cuttysark

Honestly they can dress that wee house up in as much tweed and country shite as they like but those PVC windows are a dead giveaway. 🤣🤣🤣

Would you not walk into that house and just think they are total weirdos? It's like a museum or a film set. She will soon realise, one day, when she's really old and completely irrelevant that it's people and memories that make homes not stuff.

She has completely emasculated Ali. The curtain ties. Jesus Christ I love a curtain tie as much as the next person but I'd love to know what his friends think. 😂😂😂

The whole thing is so tragic, if she wasn't such a bell end I'd actually find it all a bit sad

• Heart
I really wish Lydia would just leave it in the past. I feel really bad for Nicky because she’s obviously moved on from it and is just working to build a strong business so she can care for her son
Lydia has this done before …slag off a hair salon. On her blog in February 2015 she wrote a piece about her hair and named a hair salon in Watford called Rush for burning her scalp and damaging her hair, she also complained her manager was rude, she then tried for two years to use black henna thinking it was organic then used boxed dye for two years until she was contacted by PR at Neville something - sorry forget the name but an expensive high end salon and that’s when despina first started doing her hair over a few sessions. Have to say her hair looked great in 2015//2016 after that. I don’t think lydia has any integrity and she will slag off anyone or any company if she’s unhappy about something and won’t do it private. She did the same with the wardrobe company, complained about the previous owners of the house having had poor workmanship on the gates/walls etc.

• Angry
  • Heart

ilikenailpolish

She had to mention "two years" twice to make sure people understand she is blaming Nicky. What a B!

In two years a good hair stylist would have her clients hair looking amazing! But wo years of Despina's work on Lydia speaks volumes! Lydia's hair never ever have looked this bad!

And no only Lydia's. Amelia went to Despina for a haircut, and Despina didn't want to cut her hair, instead made her blonde:

View attachment 2016777

View attachment 2016778

Amelia looked a bit upset, however she is as proud as Lydia and they see on Despina a way to get revenge on Nicky.

I also think Despina is working for free with Lydia and Amelia. There is no way someone pay for make her hair even worse at each visit.
From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

View attachment 2016719
Also what an OBVIOUS motive these 2 have. Saying "Lydia follows hair advice to the letter", and how she trims her hair and uses products "when she feels comfortable". These two are so transparent - a clear arrangement between them, for Despina an *alleged* hair expert to attempt to acquit Lydia of what created the previous drama with Nicky, where she refused to listen to hair advice, and insisted on getting her hair coloured/doing all sorts when told to leave it alone, and in so doing ruined her hair herself.

I have been colouring my hair for nearly 20 years, and been to salons all over the world. I am not a hair professional but for personal enjoyment I love everything to do with getting my hair cut, coloured, treated, etc. and visiting the kinds of hairdressers Lydia dreams of but will never pay for, and who will never bother even seeing Lydia for free or a discount because they don't need that kind of dross marketing. So Lydia, because you clearly read here -- let me assure you that being told to leave your hair alone is definitely expert advice. A good hairdresser will tell you that you MUST leave it alone, when it is time to do so, no matter how you insist. And if you still insist tell you that for sure your hair will look as yours now does -- stringy, dry, and coarse. Real professionals will not be constantly telling you to heap lotions, potions, and chemical treatments and colour onto your hair for free marketing/to make money off you (or should I say at your expense, since you don't pay).

• Heart

Aesthetics 101

She has stayed quiet and classy - these bitches have been so awful to her - so pleased she had finally replied. If I were her now I’d sue the shit out of Lydia!
I don't know laws in the UK but in the US Nicky would have to prove Lydia/Despina's actions resulted in a loss of business.
When in reality it boosted Nicky's business! Well done, Lydia...

Nicky strikes me as someone who allows so much but once you cross a line she will go for it.
You are all right: Lydia needs to be careful. I hope Nicky calls her out by name and releases footage. I don't know if she can release audio (again, laws in the US) but video she should. You will be able to see Lydia's abuse and fill in the words.

Nicky saying she has everything saved is her final warning. If it goes on again I am certain Nicky will go all out. Pass the popcorn.
---

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
How could Little Fella not look ill? Twenty-two sprays of Penhaligon’s before getting into the car? I cannot abide suffocating on someone’s perfume. Revolting. He must have been ready to pass out at the wheel. Dangerous as well as obnoxious. 🤢
00205421-49BF-4076-B190-90DAC8FBA6CF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Some people just pop in to make incendiary comments and then disappear again. Best to ignore - although to say that Nicky used her baby for pity points is an all time low.

We can all debate and discuss but the tone of this post by @TulipLillies is way off.
(Trying to catch up with the thread but I had to give my two cents worth.)

And the tone when these people pop in every now and then, is always in (not-so-subtle) defence of Lydia with an odd negative comment here and there to throw us off the scent. The mere mention of Nicky "inserting" herself into the drama made me laugh. Come on. After 2 and a half years, 15 inches of hair growth and 5 hairdressers later, Lydiot is still moaning about that day. Move on brat.

And as @Wophie pointed out, the victim-blaming by the Tattler is despicable.
Yes, on that day, 9 months pregnant, being verbally abused for hours on end and days later, in the hospital whilst giving birth, the abuse continued. Nicky was a victim. But not for long. Nicky has come out on top.
The situation could have ended so much worse for Lydia if Nicky anything happened to Nicky or her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Some people just pop in to make incendiary comments and then disappear again. Best to ignore - although to say that Nicky used her baby for pity points is an all time low.

We can all debate and discuss but the tone of this post by @TulipLillies is way off.
Yep. We would be foolish to think Lydia, Alex, Rexy and the like don’t sneak in here and try to stir the pot and divide us.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Teeny tiny Aldi lovingly fingering his old boot...erm....boots!! (He never looks at Lidl like that!)

View attachment 2014157
He’s had his bouffant dyed...good solid dark brown which will turn red inside 2 weeks. Wonder if he did it himself at home with a box or if he got a hairdresser to do it for him. Deja vu at the kitchen table of the kitchen in the March month. No other tables were available to catch all the dirt from the shoes. I wondered why he couldn’t do it in his Hideaway Barn/Shed/Man Cave/ Sanctum...What a jounrey and inappropriate venue he has chosen. Clean you shoes where you eat please! Implored no-one! Ever...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Louise84

Chatty Member
Love the fact that 0% of us thought Lydia would be doing anything charitable with her money. We know Lidl so well!!

I had a dream about Lidl last night - I dreamt I went to the Bunga, she showed me around and it was …. really nice inside …. Do I need to spend more time away from this thread 🤪

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Teeny tiny Aldi lovingly fingering his old boot...erm....boots!! (He never looks at Lidl like that!)

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 19.35.07.png

• Haha
  • Sad