Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
These older photos of the garden gnome show how much he has over groomed his brows, Botoxed the heck out of his face, filled his lips, and possibly dyed his hair. He is so laughable. What are these two going to do for money when this influencer bubble bursts? They must spend all their time taking photos of themselves. I bet that they never walk past a mirror without checking themselves out.
...and now for somefin’ completely different...

24C1934A-ECEC-46A5-9863-8DB2C6B8011A.jpeg
7F4A4844-AE34-459F-B562-D6B8C7C043D8.jpeg
805D77BC-A06D-419A-B064-5F91761B2671.jpeg
D874F377-3CEC-4D69-AB01-174DA02B7F7A.jpeg
55B49CEC-5A3F-455C-87E8-DD55E6F23CE1.jpeg
F9F03E76-BE86-494F-A652-D03563792D18.jpeg

Pouty McPout - I’m cringin’ let me out...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Wophie

VIP Member
If you think about it Lydia and pizza have a lot in common.

She's made up of mostly cheese, red undertones in her hair like the tomato base, greasy like pepperoni and crispy crusty edges.

Pizza is delicious though and Lydia is a sour bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Let’s not forget we are talking about hair, fucking hair! Who gets completely and utterly manic about hair. Lidl is no hair model, no hair ambassador. Also please remember that nicky was pregnant and that things could have been dramatic for her. We have hair on one side and a woman who is expecting . Two lives could have been hurt for some fucking hair belonging to nutter Millen.😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Miscanthus

VIP Member
People are more than welcome to complain about a service they are not happy with but they are NOT welcome to scream and shout at someone in their home or place of work or at all. This took place in Nickis home that she used as a salon. There is never an excuse for shouting abuse at someone let alone a full term pregnant woman.

I really dispute your idea of because Nicki chooses to do the hair of rich and somewhat famous people she invited herself into the drama that goes along with it. Big fat NO to that. Rich, famous, poor, it doesn’t matter, you don’t abuse people because you are unhappy. I can afford to get my hair done by Nicki so therefore does this mean I can scream at her if I don’t like it? Can I scream at my nail lady if she doesn’t have the colour polish I want? What about the man in the bakery when he tells me there are no croissants left? Can I scream at my colleagues when they make mistakes at work?

Lydia had Nicky who has days away from delivery going up and down stairs multiple times to get her mirrors and other stuff all the while screaming, shouting and crying OVER HAIR.

We have all seen the pictures, there was nothing wrong with Lydia’s hair. She was having a breakdown over her failed Glo venture.

Not only was Nicki abused in her own home she then received constant abusive phone calls and texts from Lydia demanding she fixed her hair. There was also a watsapp group made about her. Nicki’s midwife had to put her on bed rest as she was so stressed and it massively impacted the birth of her first born child, she had to have an emergency Caesarean BECAUSE OF HAIR!

Nicky can’t look back fondly on the memory of how her first born arrived into the world, it was ruined for her and that can never be replaced. If the birth of my first born was ruined, the person who ruined it would never hear the end of it from me so as far as I am concerned Nicky can talk about it everyday for eternity.

If Lydia wants to keep talking about the alleged damage to her hair, Nicki can rebuttal it is only fair.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
This...well said.

I can bet the rich people Nicky works for don't scream at her. Lidl is a chav and no amount of tweed, gilets and sticking our her pinky finger will ever change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Also, Elsie posted the Invisalign question to her Instagram Stories on the same night that Nicky uploaded her IGTV Videos, along with this one! 😡

BC31A6C7-23AB-40BF-A12F-8EC83FEDDD8D.jpeg

Then Nicky posted this Story shortly afterwards!

166AD6DA-D8B8-4D7B-9A44-23097D1A1AD6.jpeg

A coincidence … I DEFINITELY THINK NOT! 🤬

#Receipts

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

im_843

Part of me secretly thinks Nicky reads here, or is a secret member, and knows the support she has and that people see through the twat. I’m so glad.

We see you Nicky.
---
Everyone- assemble. Follow Nicky if you aren’t already, repost her fabulous work, like her stories, send her a supportive message, buy her hair mask, book in with her if you can.

To have her work denigrated so publicly is disgraceful. For another hairdresser to join in with it is gross. Whatever happened to women supporting women?! For this to rumble on now for THREE YEARS is frankly disgusting. We need to get behind Nicky now and support her.

At the heart of this is jealousy. Ali fancied Nicky and from there on it was clear Nicky's card was marked. She’s tried to destroy her business but Nicky has remained classy and it has only promoted her work. Nicky recently promoted a L’Oréal product and I honestly think this is now the touch paper for the latest dig at Nicky. When was the last time Lydia worked with L’Oréal?
Ali fancied Nicky?! Makes sense, she is wholesome and everything Lydia isn’t. But where did I miss this

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
No doubt she vlogged her salon visit with Despina and no doubt she filmed herself talking about the result when she got home. I bet she talked about the “long jounrey “ and the “village” and all that, so let’s see if she leaves all that in despite Nicky’s warning. If she doesn’t mention it in the flog, then we can assume she kacked her pants and took Nicky’s warning seriously. If she does mention it, then she is just showing how stupid she is by playing with fire. I predict that her ego won’t allow her to back down at this point, she has to be right!
The more I think about what Elsie and Despina have written the more I think how strange and stupid it all is. Elsie s hair actually looks awful and it s embarrassing for both of them to put photos up on SM. Her dry, brittle, broken hair is simply down to her not looking after it. My hair is similar to Madam s but finer and I never use heat on it, always use good quality products and eat a healthy diet. I too have been on a hair jounrey ( :rolleyes: ) since my early 40s and happy to say I have never experienced breakage and although it s a constant battle to keep it looking healthy, now at age 59 I am very happy with how it looks.

I do think Nicky should seek legal advice, to stop Lydia from ever talking about #hairgate again. The idiot never does it solo, always has someone there with her whilst she merrily goes about trying to bring Nicky down. We love and support you Nicky 🍌🍌🍌

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
We all know she only wants those chickens so she can film herself strolling out in a flowy dress or leggings & gilet to classical country music with her basket to collect the eggs. Once the camera stops she will have NOTHING to do with them and cinderALI will have to do it all.

• Haha
  • Sad

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Noooooooo nooooooooo as the ambassador of chicken welfare I’m devastated 😢 She won’t look after them or house them properly, I’ll be reporting her to defra if she breaks the current 6 monthly chicken lock down and she will probably get silkies or polish frizzles for the ‘aesthetic’
I however am rescuing 6 more ex battery hens on Saturday.

I’m so pissed off she is getting them. God I hate her!

• Sad
  • Heart

Ravenstown

VIP Member
does carrie carry the shopping and film all at once? Lydia has no shopping bags.....
Yes, she's actually called Joanna but they call her Carrie because that's what she does; carry shopping; carry the camera; carry tampons for her boss etc. The only thing she can't carry is Lidl's "career".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50