Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

View attachment 1987763
Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic :m
Congratulations! ❤❤ You look beautiful.
---
Saw this and thought this hairstyle is really popular at the moment, Lydiot likes to remain old fashioned though 🙄View attachment 1989529
I got my hair cut last week and it looks like this. She’s very beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who clearly wants to be old money posh she hasn’t quite got the memo that old money posh women don’t tend to fake tan, I know a few old money posh girls and none of them have ever fake tanned in their life. Granted, one of them is ginger, but still.
If using self tan means you avoid irreversible skin damage and even skin cancer then go for it. However the amount Lydia wears and the fact she doesn't wash the guide colour off is a problem. There are plenty of old money, posh women and men who wear self tan.

Absolutely. Better still, a headband to properly trigger the Old Maid of Watford.

Thank you all for your wonderful messages and well wishes! This is a community Lydia can only dream of 🥰
Feeling a bit emotional - one of our own - celebrating her marriage IRL on this thread 🥰😢😭😭🥰🥰🥰😢😢😢❤❤🥰 Thank you for sharing! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It always makes me laugh when hairdressers post before and after photos where the before photo looks terrible but it is also their own work. This tells me Despina will make you hair look good in the salon but good luck when you leave.
That is why I won’t let hairdressers dry or style my hair! I also hate hairdryers or my hair doesn’t appreciate them!

• Heart
That is why I won’t let hairdressers dry or style my hair! I also hate hairdryers or my hair doesn’t appreciate them!
So many stylists cover up their colour by curling the hair, I always ask them to straighten my hair because then I can properly see the colour.

Reactions: 44
Apparently we go by the wall that doesn't belong to Lydiot to judge when it is Spring 🙄
Screenshot_20230226_213529.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No wonder her neck is aging so quickly, not only does she not look after her neck properly (note to you lovelies, neck cream is a con and face creams, oils, serums are just fine for use on the neck) but she sprays perfume directly on her neck which is a big no no.
I did not know that! Thanks for the tip 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Margo Polo and Margo Leadbetter in one room? How honoured are we? Your avatar is everything, Madam, and please show this woman how to wear a scarf...

View attachment 1989573View attachment 1989574
Well, if I must… One wold wear this scarf while on safarI or the local pub, which ever one you‘d prefer. 😘
1677451208753.jpeg

---
I bet you look gorgeous @Margo Polo ❤
Agree she's beautiful, I think her boyfriend is the latest actor who played Spiderman.
Awe, thank you. 🥰. My husband said 3 times he likes my hair that length, so I guess it’s a keeper.
Yes, she is dating Tom something…I think they make a beautiful couple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I did not know that! Thanks for the tip 😊
Argan oil every day on my neck and chest and so far no wrinkles to be seen. I love argan oil on my bare legs in the summer, too.

$12.00 USD on Amazon. Try to get the bottle with the pump.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.