Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is her safety net, her security blanket. You can see it in her eyes. Once again she looks like she has been crying. She hides behind it & its almost like its a replacement for a quality life. She has been obsessive about her hair forever, but it really took off during the start of lock down.
It is the one thing she can 100% control. And yet she continues to destroy her once lovely locks. She should cut it back several inches and continue to do so until its grown out.
Don't color it, don't slather products on it, don't apply more heat than necessary.
Once again we are witnessing the way she handles "relationships" is to suck them dry.
---
She actually reminds me abit of Katie price, but with more taste and minus the drug taking. Some of her personality traits are similar.
Both of them have lost nearly everything they ever had. But they both make bad decisions,never admit responsibility and treat people like dirt, and so the cycle continues. But most of all THEY NEVER LISTEN (only to themselves)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seriously... she needs to cut like 5" off and do some long layers because clearly she is prone to breakage due to needing to heat style her hair.
like this. If she keeps it cut regularly she can probably handle reasonable amount of heat styling.

View attachment 1985537View attachment 1985544View attachment 1985549

AND the long hair has never really looked good on her... it's too long for her and is unflattering NO matter the age she has been... too long is not flattering

View attachment 1985532View attachment 1985555
---
By the way.... for the newbies... THIS IS THE PHOTO AFTER NICKY COLORED HER HAIR SUMMER 2020. Since this photo... Lydia has messed with it so much that she ruined it herself and is still playing victim for 2.5 years of having damage. Looks pretty good to me.

View attachment 1985564View attachment 1985566
Blows my mind how she went after Nicky Lazou after she had her hair done. In my opinion, this is the best her hair has ever looked. The colour, style and look at how how healthy it looked.

Also, her story makes zero sense. If she was so traumatised by the whole experience, then why the duck would she take photos of it? Sure, take photos of your hair if it was seriously fucked and damaged as a form of evidence. But this pic which she and Carrie both feature show hair that most girls dream of!
---
Also, not just me but is the fixation on her hair really weird and almost obsessive? I don’t think we have ever gone a vlog without her banging on about it. The last vlog I saw, she had oiled it with Rosemary oil before going to bed. Then next scene was her going out where she had curled it into waves and then proceeded to spray it with olive oil before declaring she’s having a good hair day.

She needs to just get it cut and leave it the duck alone. Stop putting shite on it, put DOWN the heat styling.

I find it so weird, my hair is just there on my head. I wash it, HEAT PROTECT IT and let it do its thing. I don’t feel the need to discuss my hair all the god dam time. I don’t go on colour correction journeys, bang on and on and on about my scalp, or damaged strands. It just features on the top of my head.

Then again. I work and have a life so what the duck do I know?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
If I was Aldi and my wife was disliked so much by everyone I'd be concerned, then again he's as thick as two short planks and just as vain as her 🙄
I think he's trapped in a Narcissistic/abusive relationship and he doesn't have "anywhere" to go. Narcissist isolate people from friends and family so they think the only person they have is them... I wouldn't be surprise if that would be the case for Aldi. I actually feel a bit sorry for him, he actually seems to be a good person. He seems caring towards the animals so he can't be that bad 😅. Probably behaves the way he does because he doesn't have anything else, job wise, he left his job for this charade and probably feels like he owes her everything. I dunno just my train of thought :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Also, her story makes zero sense. If she was so traumatised by the whole experience, then why the duck would she take photos of it? Sure, take photos of your hair if it was seriously fucked and damaged as a form of evidence. But this pic which she and Carrie both feature show hair that most girls dream of!
This pic was when she first went to Nicky or before the hairgate incident. It’s still demonstrates Nicky did a good job and that Lidl liked as she took pic and posted it! She just chose not to listen to Nicky that time because she always knows best.

Reactions: 24
This pic was when she first went to Nicky or before the hairgate incident. It’s still demonstrates Nicky did a good job and that Lidl liked as she took pic and posted it! She just chose not to listen to Nicky that time because she always knows best.
Even if you take Lydiot out of the equation, look at the difference of Cawwie’s hair then and now. Nicky did a beautiful job and now her barnet is a white haystack.

07BF89A6-8137-42ED-A8BC-E474A3BAEB86.jpeg
CB5ABC43-F061-4E91-92EE-0247E018E6AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I completely disagree
I asked about this style once and the answer I got was that the Arabian women wear a lot of open shoes and warmer clothes on top (since the weather is not that cold even during the colder months). So it's predominately catering to them with that style.

I rarely see people wearing that IRL across of the continental EU, but maybe it's a British thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank goodness!

Thought it was just me going bangs?! This is the UK no? 🤦🏻‍♀️ But also yes... Tis layers, not a fringe lol

Weridly, I've had a few dry cuts when I've walked in for a regular trim and my hair has been in good condition (fresh and so clean cleeeean basically). Saying that, that is something Lidls hair cannot relate to, being in good condition... 🤣
Haha, same - it’s a fringe in the UK! She’s so bizarre. Although yes, that’s definitely not a fringe 😂 I don’t even think it counts as a curtain fringe, it’s so long.

She showed a story where her hair was wet, so I don’t think the whole thing was cut dry, just the finishing bits, you know when they go back in after drying and tidy up, add definition, etc.

Reactions: 17
I think he's trapped in a Narcissistic/abusive relationship and he doesn't have "anywhere" to go. Narcissist isolate people from friends and family so they think the only person they have is them... I wouldn't be surprise if that would be the case for Aldi. I actually feel a bit sorry for him, he actually seems to be a good person. He seems caring towards the animals so he can't be that bad 😅. Probably behaves the way he does because he doesn't have anything else, job wise, he left his job for this charade and probably feels like he owes her everything. I dunno just my train of thought :unsure:
There are few people with threads on Tattle that I think the same of. Men in a relationship with someone who has found some level of fame through Instagram and now they are down trodden, emasculated versions of their previous selves.

Reactions: 21
Haha, same - it’s a fringe in the UK! She’s so bizarre. Although yes, that’s definitely not a fringe 😂 I don’t even think it counts as a curtain fringe, it’s so long.

She showed a story where her hair was wet, so I don’t think the whole thing was cut dry, just the finishing bits, you know when they go back in after drying and tidy up, add definition, etc.
Oh yes 🤦‍♀️ must have missed that bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been following this forum for a while but my english is very bad. (google translate sorry) But I couldn't hold back any longer. Her latest youtube video I watched with my mouth open. This woman I thought what happened. It's also so obvious that she's reading here. Example you are now getting angry that she ran loose with the dogs at the sheep. Well that wasn't for once (she probably quickly put the dogs in) because she deliberately filmed the dogs. Useless shot but happened so just to show look I got them. I didn't even have my dog there anymore. Picked up and turned around but hey I'm not lydia I hope you understand me a little because I also have dyslexia
---
do you know what I find so difficult about her.... She really confuses me. So many things we are so alike. And it makes me think my god am I so bad. She is clearly autistic ( I have been diagnosed myself ) which makes her so uncomfortable around other people and she says things you can't say. That's why she gets tired so quickly and can't have anything. That will indeed be the case. I have also. The difference is that I know that and I have a different job than Lydia. She can easily brush at home. She can cook. My god her aversion to vegetables. What's wrong with her. She acts like a 6 year old child. We have a vegetable garden and a greenhouse. And yes I also have garden dresses but I have gloves on my hair in a ponytail. I actually work in the garden. Those flower bulbs too. why didn't you do that in October like everyone else. Cleaning the greenhouse is my job. Prune my job. Sweeping and weeding my job. We eat from the vegetable garden 90% of the time. I always bake my own bread. Her roots are real, by the way. She didn't buy it. I could see it. They don't sell those deformed things. But this is also the only thing she is good at ( much to my disappointment ) Why doesn't she wear boots. Where are her boots? Why is her kitchen the same color as my kitchen. Do I have no taste? Her choice of words I am crazy about all those words she says every day. Mr millen gorden GGGGGGRRRRRRR Sorry I couldn't hold it in any longer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just watched her latest video and Lydia, I must say that you keep finding ways to keep us entertained and dumbfounded at the same time as to how out of touch with reality you are.
  • ...Did she say that "the animals are freQUENting the...area?" Does she know that there is no such verb as freQUENT? Do you mean FREquent Lydia?
  • Her facial expression in the kitchen with Ali, where she smugly starts to "inform" us of his absurd dislikes with Ali within earshot, smiling condescendingly, nodding, clucking, checking in with the camera and sucking on an imaginary gobstopper. And that icy "Pardon?" when he actually reacted. That "pardon" could have cracked ice, as she was expecting him to just take it and shut up. She wanted to ridicule him, but he answered back! Ali has continuously and consistently been made fun of, spoken down to and basically emasculated in front of the camera by her since forever. She was certainly taken aback and proceeded to dumbly compliment him on how witty he is. He was pissed off! I hope he continues to put her in her place whenever she does that.
  • I imagine Ali's dislike for Lydia's having put half an onion -wrapped, she said...I doubt it- in the fridge is most likely due to the fact that their refrigerator is probably full of bits and pieces of half-eaten, half-used food items or produce in various stages of decomposition. We know they barely ever cook, so the fridge must be full of crap. There's no way there's fresh food in there that gets used or cooked in time, before it curls up and dies. Then, I imagine, she just leaves it there to putrefy and turn into a foul-smelling puddle of sludge. Rotting food, even if refrigerated, emits a ghastly smell, hence the disgust on his face. No one would mind half a WRAPPED onion in the fridge. She just chucks whatever it is in there, slams the door and forgets about it until someone-Ali?- gives it a decent burial. So, no, you liar, you WEREN'T planning to make a focking risotto. You always forget to add any ingredients other than rice anyway; so just call it rice. You didn't even remember you had food in there withering and had to fake-announce to Ali / your viewers that you had veg in there that you're going to to use up in one more pasta dish. Sure you are.
  • If you want visual length for shorter legs, you need loooong trousers that smack! hit the floor and a bit of a heel, not toe cleavage.
  • She has absolutely no sense of reality about herself and how she comes across - obvious in the ramble about the truth etc...She projects her own vile behaviour onto others; she just can't comprehend why people are not kind to one another. Does she realize she's talking about herself? She constantly lies about everything from her relationships, to her partnerships, her family, her friends (ahem..) her background, her "estate", her failed business, her daily life, her collabs, her procedures, botox, fillers, filters...And she basically tells us that she felt a kinship with Harry, because neither of them could defend themselves. Take your fingers out of your ears and L I S T E N. You don't have to always defend yourself, you know. When people are against you, sometimes you are the one to blame. And in her case, SHE is the common denominator in ALL her relationships that have soured, be they professional or personal.
  • eksetra
  • There are 2 more months before spring checks in on March 21st, so shut up.
  • What's up with the weird cheekbones and angles of her face?
  • She also thought it would be an amazing addition to the video to include 2 full minutes of herself "hysterically" fake cackling and squealing, as she flipped her hair around. Man, she exhausts me.
  • Oh, and the quality of those Amazon dresses. Perfect with her fake and/or battered Hermes bags.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lidl had obviously misheard her stylist saying ‘curtain bangs’ and typed it as ‘cutting bangs’. She hears what she wants to hear 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't want to lump all men together at once. (definitely not mine) but men are very superficial. And he is obviously very caring which she is not. So he doesn't even get it. Because he's used to being like this. I also think if you're in such a relationship you don't see it clearly either. And it's also scary to leave. How many women stay in a bad relationship. Enough .... I am very happy in my relationship but even I get comments from my male friends that I do too much. That I spoil my husband. And he is, but he works hard and I like to take care of him. I love cooking. I clean up. He really wouldn't start when I'm somewhere. And Ali only has to cook. Cleaning is done by the cleaners. And yes he may work hard but does he know that? I don't think he sees her the way we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Being in a relationship with a toxic narcissist is such an incredible mind duck, and it's probably pretty specific to her defensive rage and how she is able to use his insecurities against him that it's really hard to know exactly what it's like for him, what he believes reality to be and what he thinks is available to him as a future. It's sad. I think I've said this before, but he may think he'll leave her when he is stronger, but he won't be stronger until he leaves her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The bottom pics were taken by Nicky’s salon at the June 2020 appt. I think they regularly take photos with permission. A few days later in July is when she went back and was abusive to Nicky about her hair. I timestamped for the wiki if you want to see more about the timeline.

Funny… the pic I posted with the red dress ( good hair) was right after her first appointment with Nicky - December 2019

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched her on YouTube in ages, but this ad came up and it made me laugh 🤣 Best place for her 🤣

Also, I’ve never noticed this before, but aside from her mouldy nail varnish, it freaks me out a bit that her index finger and middle finger are pretty much the same length 😳 (Apologies to anyone who has fingers like that - I can’t say much, I have weird toes 😂).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The bottom pics were taken by Nicky’s salon at the June 2020 appt. I think they regularly take photos with permission. A few days later in July is when she went back and was abusive to Nicky about her hair. I timestamped for the wiki if you want to see more about the timeline.

Funny… the pic I posted with the red dress ( good hair) was right after her first appointment with Nicky - December 2019

Her hair looks in such good condition here!

Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched her on YouTube in ages, but this ad came up and it made me laugh 🤣 Best place for her 🤣

Also, I’ve never noticed this before, but aside from her mouldy nail varnish, it freaks me out a bit that her index finger and middle finger are pretty much the same length 😳 (Apologies to anyone who has fingers like that - I can’t say much, I have weird toes 😂).
She has very short fingers, , most of mine are longer than the palm of my hand.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.