Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god why does she thinks this is a bang??????bangs r on the forehead
I'm not a hairdresser but whenever I see hair being cut it's wet after a shampoo, conditioner. She always make sure they don't touch her scalp apparently, which is basically impossible when having your hair done, I think it's so they never see the 3 sixes on the back of her head 👹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Bangs? It's a bleeping layer Elsie. We don't have bangs in the UK, you are perhaps thinking about a fringe. Where the woman is cutting is not in fringe territory

• Haha
  • Heart
Seems it is. I've never heard of these, but just had a nosey on their IG and came across this post. Anyone know if they are any good, or just a gimmick, by any chance?
My brother has one and seems to really like it. I looked into getting one but got kind of put off idea of paying a monthly membership for my own data (it’s only $5 a month I think)… but I think the data they do sell back to you is pretty good and informative haha

Reactions: 5
Bangs? It's a bleeping layer Elsie. We don't have bangs in the UK, you are perhaps thinking about a fringe. Where the woman is cutting is not in fringe territory
Seriously... she needs to cut like 5" off and do some long layers because clearly she is prone to breakage due to needing to heat style her hair.
like this. If she keeps it cut regularly she can probably handle reasonable amount of heat styling.

1677280422089.png
1677280508245.png
1677280672381.png

AND the long hair has never really looked good on her... it's too long for her and is unflattering NO matter the age she has been... too long is not flattering

1677280288555.png
1677280759934.png

---
By the way.... for the newbies... THIS IS THE PHOTO AFTER NICKY COLORED HER HAIR SUMMER 2020. Since this photo... Lydia has messed with it so much that she ruined it herself and is still playing victim for 2.5 years of having damage. Looks pretty good to me.

1677280946698.png
1677280965343.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She needs to cut it into a long bob or something and be done with the hair saga, it's boring now. On another note, I can't believe she's nearly 35. The hair, the clothes, the lifestyle and botox face makes her look like she's pushing 50 TRYING to look 35.

• Heart
Good god why does she thinks this is a bang??????bangs r on the forehead
When straight it’ll comes down longer than her jaw line 😂
---
Seriously... she needs to cut like 5" off and do some long layers because clearly she is prone to breakage due to needing to heat style her hair.
like this. If she keeps it cut regularly she can probably handle reasonable amount of heat styling.

View attachment 1985537View attachment 1985544View attachment 1985549

AND the long hair has never really looked good on her... it's too long for her and is unflattering NO matter the age she has been... too long is not flattering

View attachment 1985532View attachment 1985555
---
By the way.... for the newbies... THIS IS THE PHOTO AFTER NICKY COLORED HER HAIR SUMMER 2020. Since this photo... Lydia has messed with it so much that she ruined it herself and is still playing victim for 2.5 years of having damage. Looks pretty good to me.

View attachment 1985564View attachment 1985566
If anyone was in doubt…. This is proof karma does exist x

Reactions: 30
Those headphones will cost nearly 800 pounds and from what I can gather, they have an integrated air mask! Imagine walking around looking like this😂!
Look like a right cont
---
Poundland version of Liz Hurley is spot on!!! This needs to be in the new thread title 😂😜😂
Mentioning Liz Hurley and Lidl in the same breath is insulting to Liz Hurley 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am a perfect example, I had no clue about what she was really like, and because she kept commenting about it with these heart to hearts (around 2020 hair gate there were more but she has always used her vlogs to “defend” herself which is unprofessional and stupid to do)

I was like who are all these people who don’t like her? What’s going on? And I ended up googling her for any negative stuff and found tattler!!!
That's exactly how I wound up here!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
TikTok comments finally got to her when everyone commented how dry and awful her hair looks
I don’t think the colour helps, it makes it look even drier than Ali’s personality if you can believe it.
At this point she needs to shave it all off and start again, it’s such poor quality it might start falling out on its own if she’s now careful
"I spent £500 so HOPEFULLY you WON'T have to"
Let's think about this statement for a second.
No wonder Dyson don't want to work with her.
Wouldn't you say "I've spent £500 to give you an honest review and help you decide whether you want to buy it."?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
"I spent £500 so HOPEFULLY you WON'T have to"
Let's think about this statement for a second.
No wonder Dyson don't want to work with her.
Wouldn't you say "I've spent £500 to give you an honest review and help you decide whether you want to buy it."?
Exactly. And this supposed to be her job.

Reactions: 18
Why would the royal family affect you at all Lydia (with the minimal exception of your tax dollars). That you’re spending this much time talking about this is hilarious.

Re Nicola Bulley sub in Nicky Lazou not your dumb cat you stupid cow.
---
It’s a Revlon lipstick not a rare birkin. It’s not going out of stock babe.
---
Ok I will give her one thing. Those sheep walking together was everything. Of course she goes and ruins it walking with dogs unleashed on private land.
---
Now in her next sheep move, she adopts Josie’s reading list. Stupid Spoonfed is on deck. I swear I’m anti influenced by these women.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Thank goodness!

Thought it was just me going bangs?! This is the UK no? 🤦🏻‍♀️ But also yes... Tis layers, not a fringe lol

I'm not a hairdresser but whenever I see hair being cut it's wet after a shampoo, conditioner. She always make sure they don't touch her scalp apparently, which is basically impossible when having your hair done, I think it's so they never see the 3 sixes on the back of her head 👹
Weridly, I've had a few dry cuts when I've walked in for a regular trim and my hair has been in good condition (fresh and so clean cleeeean basically). Saying that, that is something Lidls hair cannot relate to, being in good condition... 🤣

Now in her next sheep move, she adopts Josie’s reading list. Stupid Spoonfed is on deck. I swear I’m anti influenced by these women.
Actually makes me furious.

Lidl. We know you read here:
Dogs should be on leads around livestock in this country. IT'S IN THE COUNTRY CODE YOU twit. Doesn't matter dog size or breed, it's applicable to all dogs. You are not exempt from this rule.
---
Thank goodness!

Thought it was just me going bangs?! This is the UK no? 🤦🏻‍♀️ But also yes... Tis layers, not a fringe lol

Weridly, I've had a few dry cuts when I've walked in for a regular trim and my hair has been in good condition (fresh and so clean cleeeean basically). Saying that, that is something Lidls hair cannot relate to, being in good condition... 🤣

Actually makes me furious.

Lidl. We know you read here:
Dogs should be on leads around livestock in this country. IT'S IN THE COUNTRY CODE YOU twit. Doesn't matter dog size or breed, it's applicable to all dogs. You are not exempt from this rule.
Clearly I've had a long week and removed the wrong bit when quoting @WatchReelCopyReel 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, so has acquired the new audience and presents herself on the other side of unkind - what so she's kind now...? I have it on good authority that no-one likes her in this industry. Everyone is staying as far away as they can. Because the pretence is real. Ooh and the way Ali spoke to her, omg.
I’ve also heard this directly from people, how her attitude is and she acts basically from reading between the lines ‘ like the lord of the manor’.
I’ve also seen her and Ali.. and she stomps off in front of him and you can see how she is the leader in that relationship. Tbh I think Ali is probably a nice guy … but has got in so deep with the influencer life and what he gains from it.
However, I would love to see his own personality comes through, when I watch his reels etc, I’m bored rigid with his monotone voice and there is a sense of insecurity and shyness. Lydia overpowers him.. which I’m not sure for a man is good. This can demasculate the male energy. This is me looking at it from a psychological point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.