Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair around her face is hair that has grown in since #hairgate. She can't blame that on Nikki. I wonder why Despina didn't cut her hair?
We have seen the state of Despinas colour could you imagine the mess that would be her cut :eek: I don't think Despina cuts hair, I feel like a man has always cut Lydias hair but from the same shop.

Reactions: 14
Only just discovered this section - I've read most of this thread & the wiki so apologies if I've missed it but - where does their money come from? Has he got a high flying job or is it inherited or something

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only just discovered this section - I've read most of this thread & the wiki so apologies if I've missed it but - where does their money come from? Has he got a high flying job or is it inherited or something
The suit would make you think so

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, so has acquired the new audience and presents herself on the other side of unkind - what so she's kind now...? I have it on good authority that no-one likes her in this industry. Everyone is staying as far away as they can. Because the pretence is real. Ooh and the way Ali spoke to her, omg.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The same way all influencers earn their money, lying and affiliate links.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is she is such a boring, arrogant, pathetic liar with such awful 45yr old divorcee dress sense she's even hard to hate watch anymore and when that happens you know you are FINISHED!

When she was saying the brand who made those ugly white jeans need to make some in a indigo shade, why not just buy an indigo pair from another brand? she looked like a poundland version of Liz Hurley.
Poundland version of Liz Hurley is spot on!!! This needs to be in the new thread title 😂😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing is she is such a boring, arrogant, pathetic liar with such awful 45yr old divorcee dress sense she's even hard to hate watch anymore and when that happens you know you are FINISHED!

When she was saying the brand who made those ugly white jeans need to make some in a indigo shade, why not just buy an indigo pair from another brand? she looked like a poundland version of Liz Hurley.
45 is most generous!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the subject of her Cawwie bag holder - why would she need this for her Hermezz? She acts like she has pointed out a design flaw and come to the rescue, when both the Kelly and Birkin have ‘feet’ to protect the leather so for this type of bag, it’s surely redundant.

View attachment 1984776
I’m afraid if I had any high end bag feet or no feet I’d prefer using a handbag holder 😬 only because I like to take care of my things. I can’t afford to buy multiples of bags ☹

Reactions: 14
Wow, so has acquired the new audience and presents herself on the other side of unkind - what so she's kind now...? I have it on good authority that no-one likes her in this industry. Everyone is staying as far away as they can. Because the pretence is real. Ooh and the way Ali spoke to her, omg.
If I was Aldi and my wife was disliked so much by everyone I'd be concerned, then again he's as thick as two short planks and just as vain as her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If I was Aldi and my wife was disliked so much by everyone I'd be concerned, then again he's as thick as two short planks and just as vain as her 🙄
I often wonder what he really thinks about her, I actually think he can t stand her but puts up with a lot because in some ways he has an easy life. If he put in some effort he could become successful and then run off with a sexy, young thing. 🤞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
TikTok comments finally got to her when everyone commented how dry and awful her hair looks
I don’t think the colour helps, it makes it look even drier than Ali’s personality if you can believe it.
At this point she needs to shave it all off and start again, it’s such poor quality it might start falling out on its own if she’s now careful

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.