Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blows my mind how she went after Nicky Lazou after she had her hair done. In my opinion, this is the best her hair has ever looked. The colour, style and look at how how healthy it looked.

Also, her story makes zero sense. If she was so traumatised by the whole experience, then why the duck would she take photos of it? Sure, take photos of your hair if it was seriously fucked and damaged as a form of evidence. But this pic which she and Carrie both feature show hair that most girls dream of!
---
Also, not just me but is the fixation on her hair really weird and almost obsessive? I don’t think we have ever gone a vlog without her banging on about it. The last vlog I saw, she had oiled it with Rosemary oil before going to bed. Then next scene was her going out where she had curled it into waves and then proceeded to spray it with olive oil before declaring she’s having a good hair day.

She needs to just get it cut and leave it the duck alone. Stop putting shite on it, put DOWN the heat styling.

I find it so weird, my hair is just there on my head. I wash it, HEAT PROTECT IT and let it do its thing. I don’t feel the need to discuss my hair all the god dam time. I don’t go on colour correction journeys, bang on and on and on about my scalp, or damaged strands. It just features on the top of my head.

Then again. I work and have a life so what the duck do I know?

YES she is completely obsessive about her hair and even when I was a fan and enjoyed her vlogs I would think, my god I would never want to be her hairdresser!

And any time she filmed in the hair salon she was always neurotic and on edge trying to act nonchalant and friendly, but the intense way she would look in the mirror would give her away.

When she said she had to spend 9 hours at the salon with no difference I thought what the heck is going on and who is this Desapina and wtf is she doing.

Have you heard about the lawsuits regarding Oleplex?

She uses that a lot but you can actually over “protein” your hair and it can become dry and break , which is ironic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We can all make money. A side hustle With affiliated links. ( not sponsored )

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

View attachment 1987763
Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic :m
Congratulations to you both, may you have many, many, many years of happiness together. You look beautiful :love:🥰💞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
you know what also struck me. that there was an extra chanel on the shelf. A mini black I think the one with the pearl. I hate the empty shelves immensely. Why doesn't she divide her shoes. It looks bad. To then dump all hermes on top of the cupboard

Reactions: 22
you know what also struck me. that there was an extra chanel on the shelf. A mini black I think the one with the pearl. I hate the empty shelves immensely. Why doesn't she divide her shoes. It looks bad. To then dump all hermes on top of the cupboard
She's placed the Chanel there in response to Tattle questioning whether or not she had sold that particular bag to Parisian Sweet. As previously stated, Lydia is our dancing monkey.

The Hermes bags. On top of the cupboard. Sitting in direct sunlight. Collecting dust.
Well done Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's placed the Chanel there in response to Tattle questioning whether or not she had sold that particular bag to Parisian Sweet. As previously stated, Lydia is our dancing monkey.

The Hermes bags. On top of the cupboard. Sitting in direct sunlight. Collecting dust.
Well done Lydia.
Can she also show her Hermes boots. Then I can sleep again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Smuggy McSmugface. If only she’d realise how ridiculous she looks.

Also, that’s either an old video, or she was being dramatic about how much she was having taken off, because even though it’s curled and mostly hidden behind her back, it looks like she’s had about an inch cut off 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

View attachment 1987763
Congratulations, it looked like a beautiful day.
I wish you every happiness and you both look very much in love 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1987763
Massive congratulations!!!! You look beautiful as we all knew you would. Xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😍😍🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 wishing you a lifetime of happiness xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.