Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It truly is all about.....herself. Vain much? but also selfish, want want want. Talk about the modern man as well, whatever she wants, he gets. Soft touch or what People are going through hard times and this is what she is going on about? Completely insincere, vain, selfish. Well not likeable is the cherry on top but I guess as long as you're earning it doesn't matter that no one likes you This is not influencing, it's about you. And no you don't garden, try actual gardening.

Reactions: 30
Okay so I'm watching her floggg in a bath and nearly flipping drowned when the hat came on.
Fashion influencer days are no more, it's official!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Bahaha that’s right Lydia, take note next time you claim repairing toilets or replacing switch plates is “soooooo expensive”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So we had let’s watch wood rot shed, greenhouse massacre, let’s talk endlessly about my hair journey, Herpes scarf, green dresses, birkin pads, horse framing. Are we regressing? Is this intentional? Should we be concerned?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she's losing her marbles...that's two videos in a row that she's been talking to herself. What was that all about on the walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I audibly gasped out loud (🤣🤣) when she appeared in that squinty hat. What. The. duck.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No joke I gasped. Like no way is she really trying to convince her viewers, let alone herself that it looks remotely good. Omg. This has to be her worst look, like, EVER. What in the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she's losing her marbles...that's two videos in a row that she's been talking to herself. What was that all about on the walk?
And her accent is getting even more posh…..maybe channelling that other one who is half her age, loaded, and does everything brilliantly……

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So just started on the latest flog, first up, her in the greedhouse soo excited for the seedlings, then she announces the greedhouse is slightly warmed so the seeds sprout a bit early, she is sooo fecking impatient she cant even wait for seeds to sprout, she has to rush them.
One of those cousin IT trees looks like to could be dying :unsure:
Whats she banging on about the vintage Hermes scarf "no one would even know" she is talking like its a copy, is she confusing vintage with copy??
And I dont know what it is about that dress but it just looks OLD. I am 63 and I would feel dowdy in it.
Why is she buying these dresses? She doesnt seem to like them, busy trying to find something to tart up that second dress when she clearly is not keen on it. I actually think it looked quite nice minus that blinking belt and shirt underneath. Just wear it as a sleeveless dress which is what its supposed to be. The minute she goes trying to style something she messes it up, case in point THE HAT- why why why. That polkadot dress was again, quite nice, then she pops a lid on her head (Scarlet Ohara style). I do actually sort of feel bad for her at times, she just really has no idea but does try. I think she needs to stick with the 'gardening for dummies'.

She has learnt her lessons now - when one has a greedhouse, do the potting in there rather than on ones kitchen island (aka cats bum wiping area).
Back to gardening for dummies - she orders kits then she just follows instructions to move bulbs into terracotta pots, add moss and sticks, instant gardening. Why not just buy the bulbs already in terracotta pots, why pretend to garden?? AND roll up the bloody sleeves you fool.

Geez she doesnt worry about the dogs too much as she is walking along does she.

Those pyjamas were 95% viscose and 5% spandex - not a lot of cotton in there Lydiot - why is it everything she links to is sold out? Is it because she waits too long to show us things?? So its either expensive Intimissimi or Amazon.

I wish she would get outside the greedhouse and sweep those damm leaves off the roof, that would annoy me seeing that in my camera screen. Soo bloody lazy. Why does she need PEOPLE to come and overhaul the garden with them. Also PEOPLE Inside cleaning the house. Ok I get cleaning the house but the pair of them could be doing the garden, one bit at a time, its not like they go to work each day. We knew all that garden would be too much for her.

Soo many plants - there will be no room on that dining table for the pair of them to eat shortly :)

Horse pix - far far too big, she thinks she lives in a chateau. Now she wants some dark furniture instead of the console. I actually did like the house when she had it redone, the creamy green walls (not the black) but now with the new pix and new darker furniture its getting too dark, dull and old. I know the look she is going for but again because she has no idea and can only copy she is going to base decisions on styles that would suit much bigger rooms, higher ceilings. The contrast between the ground level rooms and the lower ground floor rooms must be amazing. I wonder when she will walk down stairs and realise she likes that white bright look better.

I thought it was soo funny when she suggested the 2 horse pici would look good in Alis office and he says in a squeaky voice "you think so". Clearly he doesnt like it. LOL then he says "its just we got all the panelin in there". Now I feel sorry for her, she has no idea, she is just grasping at straws hoping something will work. That little gold frame pici looks like a pimple on the wall. Poor Ali, doesnt get much say in what happens in his spaces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The wagon wheel scarf... I just can't get on board with it... Maybe if anyone else on the planet had that scarf and wore it with something ELSE in ANY OTHER WAY?!

I also CANNOT COPE with her $2 scullery maid dress WHILST talking about HAIRmez and vintage, and her wish at HAIR mez and timelessness.

HUGE SCARF in the hair? FAIL
View attachment 1975069 View attachment 1975083

But wait, you can do a low bun with dangling wagon wheels - yee haw

View attachment 1975102

A Belt... maybe let's see what she does with it... FAIL

View attachment 1975100

ON A FAKE MINI KELLY like a frickin horse tail!?
View attachment 1975113

Oh and OF COURSE it's the SPRING STYLE scarf which you know... makes her excited for spring.... and to cover up the entirety of the cheap amazon scullery maid dress.

View attachment 1975125

But wait there's more... Sound of music dress with fake kelly and scarf is back.......

View attachment 1975162
---
All she needed to do was to pair the brown sound of music dress, with the dumb hat and "bespoke" straw hat... add a "vintage" empty guitar case and she's good to go for Halloween! Dressed as a NUN! lololol
View attachment 1975179View attachment 1975195
This is a new low for Lidl....

Surely she's trolling us? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.