Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had to watch just for the hat look.
Absolutely bloody hilarious 😅
For a wedding?! She says. What a doughnut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What. The. Actual. duck.
Who is this woman ?
And what the heck happened to her fashion sense ?

View attachment 1974543View attachment 1974544

A few more worthy cheap AF outfit ideas.

View attachment 1974534View attachment 1974535View attachment 1974536View attachment 1974537View attachment 1974538View attachment 1974539View attachment 1974540View attachment 1974541

Way to emphasise those broad shoulders.
View attachment 1974545View attachment 1974546

As usual, she wears the incorrect length dress. The mid-length makes her look stumpy.

View attachment 1974547
She just gets worse 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What. The. Actual. duck.
Who is this woman ?
And what the heck happened to her fashion sense ?

View attachment 1974543View attachment 1974544

A few more worthy cheap AF outfit ideas.

View attachment 1974534View attachment 1974535View attachment 1974536View attachment 1974537View attachment 1974538View attachment 1974539View attachment 1974540View attachment 1974541

Way to emphasise those broad shoulders.
View attachment 1974545View attachment 1974546

As usual, she wears the incorrect length dress. The mid-length makes her look stumpy.

View attachment 1974547
Didn’t realise she trained as a Norland nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You also have to remember that step counters also count car journeys. I sit on a bus for an hour most days and it can affect my Step count into the 1000s. So it could mean her 50 k step count was driving places.
My old Fitbit used to think I was going for a bike ride when I did driving lessons, my heart rate must have been sky high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to the utter bellend that is Lydia Elise Millen…

“Polka Dots I often feel can look quite cheap”

Sophia Loren/Elizabeth Taylor: “hold my drink”
---
She has absolutely no idea on fashion or it’s history
Didn’t her favourite Princess Catherine wear polka dots (just like Princess Diana) when she had her photos on the steps of the hospital with Prince George? Polka dots don’t look cheap Lidl, it’s the wearer that makes them look cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg I had to watch just for the hat look.
Absolutely bloody hilarious 😅
For a wedding?! She says. What a doughnut.
I wonder if she will wear that monstrosity to Josie and Charlie’s wedding 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What rambling nonsense will we have today????
Er- weerrrllll - the short answer to your perceptive question Dear Lola was yabbering, rambling nonsense. As always.
---
Did she say that? I have not watched her vlog yet
No, I was being incrementally silly with Dear Namima’s photo. It’s just that her over-an-octave finger extensions set my last nerves on edge. Aggghhhhh. Stoppppiitttt!

She claimed her mother played piano to concert pianist grade a few weeks ago. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is starting to remind me of miss Marple in how she dresses.
There is elegance and elegance. But I’m sorry ladies, I cannot see it with her. It’s all far too die hard, too contrived and just not effortless how she puts things together. Everything has to be far too polished and put together… yet the most stylish people are ones who throw things together as they have that confidence to own it. Lydia only owns fake Hermes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dopes she actually expect people to eat off that table during her greenhouse soirees??? *barf*

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 18.48.53.png

Is 'I just can't cope', (said about something really mundane), her new catchphrase???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.