Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia hates her free hotel room and is laying in bed while Ali hairdryers her feet!!!

compare with Vic in hotel in NY, with hubby, assistant, hairdresser, man from Dyson who has give her the new headphones, and wardrobe full of designer stuff from the designers to wear to the shows.

No you can't compare the two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lydia hates her free hotel room and is laying in bed while Ali hairdryers her feet!!!

compare with Vic in hotel in NY, with hubby, assistant, hairdresser, man from Dyson who has give her the new headphones, and wardrobe full of designer stuff from the designers to wear to the shows.

That’s what I posted! The blow drying of the feet under the duvet was a wwwooooww moment and not in a good way. And - like you say - we have Vic as the Dyson ambassador as the polar opposite at the same time at NYFW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

No frocking wonder Dyson hasn’t ever sent her a freebie hairdryer..!
I’d laugh TIL next year if they now send Ali one...🤭😜😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello 👋 Came across her infamous Savoy video but didn't realise the scale of her narcissism until I read here.... I just have 1 question, does she really live this old money country lifestyle or is it all a sham? Is the money for all the Kelly bags hers? She dresses like she's a scullery maid in Downtown Abbey half the time and my gut instinct was that she's married up the way but I'm not sure

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello 👋 Came across her infamous Savoy video but didn't realise the scale of her narcissism until I read here.... I just have 1 question, does she really live this old money country lifestyle or is it all a sham? Is the money for all the Kelly bags hers? She dresses like she's a scullery maid in Downtown Abbey half the time and my gut instinct was that she's married up the way but I'm not sure
It is all a a sham, ok she has a bit of money but she is def not old money. Most of her Hermes bags are fake and her husband def isn’t »anyfing « special!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is literally larping as a wealthy old money woman. She used to sell laughing gas in Ibiza. She has a common Hertfordshire accent. She considers Quorn nuggets on iceberg lettuce a salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It s all a big, fat sham. The only thing real about her is that everything is fake.... Fake gardener, fake hostess, fake lover of dogs, fake friendships, fake lover of fashion, fake sweet personality, etc., etc.

Oooh, I forgot, there are two things that s true about the lazy moo, she loves to drink copious amount of plonk and, she once screamed abuse at a 9 month pregnant hairdresser over her hair (which she herself damaged) and created a whatsapp group with the sole intention of damaging Nicky s business. Truly is a nasty piece of work. If you can stomach it, go to the wiki ( pink button at the top of the page) to read all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure she mentioned it - I think she just filmed the inappropriate Louboutins in her case in a sweeping shot prior to closing her cases. She is a completely clueless packer. View attachment 1968211
Omg who packs shoes like that? No wonder her stuff gets trashed. I always pack my shoes in little shoe bags. 1 to protect them and 2 to keep the filth on the bottom from touching clothes and other items in my bag.

Isn’t it strange that we never see the Prada or Hermes riding boots anymore? There was a time she wore them so much that she even wore them to the beach. Those would have been perfect to wear on the plane and during the day. Did she sell them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

She's basically a bad actress and bad sales woman, and she's living a fake life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched this lovely couple Laura and her husband work so hard to renovate their
Victorian home during 2022. Can't imagine lazy Lydiot and Aldi doing this.
Lydiot complains she's tired after getting out of bed 🙄
Love these guys! Their reno journey is really authentic, they had to pause bc they ran out of budget, Lydia wouldn’t DARE say that on YouTube.
It makes them so much more relatable and likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She shows no wish to ever be a culture vulture or even show any curiosity for her surroundings. All she seems interested in is a mirror and an echo chamber and accessories. If it’s not to do with her or if it’s not about her then it’s of no interest to her. My teachers would have called her a deliberate dullard and naturally lazy. There was clearly little cultural stimulus as she was growing up. This is also reflected in her unsophisticated palette…
This is sooo on point and so sad at the same time… So many ppl struggling, and those who are not and are still able to save up or have tons of money to go on holidays still manage to research and visit main historical monuments, places of interest, etc. It really bothers me that she doesn’t. She has not desire to cultivate herself cos, as you correctly deduce, she and only she is the only thing worth of interest to herself. And she only surrounds herself with enablers that keep up that façade/ilusion, and kicks to the curb and bashes anyone or anything that is not enabling. And she calls this disfunction ‘standing up for myself’, when it is mere delusion and a proper qualified therapist would call it for what it is and try to help her. But we all know a narcissist would never seek any real help, she’d rather go to this life coach to add another enabler to her life just to continue to justify herself. As she’s always done and always will. A narcissist will never ever be a functional or empathetic human being, she has no room for that in her mind that is filling to the brims with just herself.
---
Yes you’re right. She doesn’t take care of her things regardless of what they are. I always pack using two shoe bags -one for each shoe so they don’t get damaged in one bag.
This unsanitary practice of Lydia when packing is one of my biggest pet peeves, as in how do you pack your shoes with soles that are inherently filthy, everyone’s are just from walking, and not use a shoe cover. That’s why they always include them when you buy them. That is the purpose of shoe bags or covers. Only a filthy person with filthy habits, as Lydia has amply demonstrated many times over, would pack in such a manner. Argh, I could throw up if my clothes were mixed up with dirty soles. She also demonstrates this filthy shoe habit when showing shoes to the camera and handling them with her hands touching the soles as it is the most normal thing to do: to get that filth in your hands to thereafter touch your nose multiple times as she does. It is utterly disgusting, really
---
If only there were an app that could tell you the weather on another city before you go there…
---

Yes, I forgot about the box coming over, so perhaps I am wrong.
I would really need to analyze that tick tock again to really be sure it is a real one. This link just takes you to tick tock directly and I have not one. I know it was posted here before without having to watch it directly on tick tock, but cannot find it. I remember thinking at the time, when I first saw it, that it was still a bit suss.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yes you can, they both screech, yell, cackle and scream for no apparent reason, are unable to use the English language properly, and are totally smug, self obsessed numpties!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg who packs shoes like that? No wonder her stuff gets trashed. I always pack my shoes in little shoe bags. 1 to protect them and 2 to keep the filth on the bottom from touching clothes and other items in my bag.

Isn’t it strange that we never see the Prada or Hermes riding boots anymore? There was a time she wore them so much that she even wore them to the beach. Those would have been perfect to wear on the plane and during the day. Did she sell them?
Betting that she sold those. I don’t know if she is running that low on cash or not. She is definitely losing work, and cash must be lower than 2 years ago for sure, but to what extent, I could never know. I am of the opinion that only a deranged, really mentally unstable or ill person, would jeopardize her entire finances with unnecessary and non-essential renos vis-à-vis a potential home sale (e.g. awful garden reno, the before was much better, or the kitchen tongue and groove and endless repainting and reflooring to end up with a worse looking house vs. fixing the damn plumbing and bathrooms once and for all to be able to sell on a profit), and I don’t think she is that deranged YET (I would add that I would like to believe that Ali would never let her dilapidate her money in that manner), and instead buy tons of real Hermès bags. NO. That’s why I think most, if not all, are fake, or deeply discounted by resellers as per undisclosed ads. I really don’t think she bought any real ones from the store, just the belts, twillies, lipstick, etc. to shroud her fake Hermès shopping with an air of minimum authenticity levels and continue to deceive her fans and not unambiguously appear as the fake person she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I can't even with this human being. There is something desperately and instrinsically wrong with her. I do note, however, she has learnt to hold the glass by the stem. Next step try not to be an alsatian at the dinner table. No one is going to steal your plate or pinch a chip. Slow down afghan hound.
Unfair to Afghan hounds 😪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would Provençe be the only place she doula ever eat truffles? Weird.

Hahaha, forgot about that one, yeah! Also, isn’t she the most Italian of Italians, even though she hasn’t been able to properly pronounce any Italian word to date? Wouldn’t she know the most famous truffles come from Italy? Btw, rewatch that bit and you can hear she was clearly drunk by then, she only said the truffle thing and there’s an edit cut. Carrie must have thought that further showing of that dinner would expose the drunken state she was in, so she only left that sentence and prayed that nobody would notice, but she was clearly drunk when she said the truffle thing.

As an aside, I have visited Bormes-Les-Mimosas a couple of times and she didn’t show any part of that beautiful village. It is one of the most quaint and beautiful in the whole of Provence, and she managed to show nothing of it, except a nursery she was giving the side eye to cos it was not a Victorian or grand greenhouse, just a nursery, and the tea offering merely consisted of 5 macarons for the lot of them and a pitcher of yellow tea. And when back at the hotel she said she was freezing to death there, but it was the loveliest tea party. 😂 She reeeeally hated that whole trip. She triggered me for not showing the beauty of the village, but I will give her a pass on that cos I think she was really time constrained, and at the mercy of the planning of the junket she was shilling for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.